3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leo 30.12.20 01:06 am

Who passed the hardest level? (Far Cry)

Same problem! When I first started the game, I did something with the settings and did not notice how I started playing at the most difficult level! I also think, if I play on average, then how is it harder ?? I saw it by chance at the level where you need to go to the bunker, I was stunned! Well, I think I'm cool! But I've already regretted it five hundred times! Now I started the level where the invisible ones are wet at the beginning. But if things go on like this, I think I'll go by the New Year! :)
137 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leo 30.12.20

I passed !!! True by activating Quicksave. Without it, I think for the winter :(. Is it not too bad?

R
Rocker 30.12.20

2 Leo Yeah, I think quicksave is not such a bad thing. (If you send me such a file on my soap, I will be grateful :)) In the end, whoever wants complete realism, when they kill him in general, the whole game must first start playing, or not at all :) And besides, such a system of autosaves as in FarCry, is this the ultimate truth? Yes, there are a lot of good games with saving at any time, and nothing, in my opinion it rules. In short, the Quicksave Forever !!!

O
Opera TOR 30.12.20

I also think, where to hurry? You play for yourself on the sly for 1.5-2 hours a day and no more. Autosave after autosave. You can break through. And on the fact that quicksave forever, I think, but how did I play on Dendy before, and then on Sega? This is definitely a good workout for both the nerves and the fingers !!

R
Rocker 30.12.20

I also played on Dendy and Sega, and when I switched to a computer, I was very happy about such a thing as Save game. I remember, for a dandy, the toy Mario Brothers was very cool, but when the whole level had to be completed first ... Damn, as if training for fingers and nerves is good, I do not argue. But nafig I need it, I still don't have Sega or Dandy. All the same, I'm waiting, can someone send the Quixave activation file ...

P
Priest 30.12.20

There people wrote about broken bones and monitors, at first I thought they couldn't play (I beg your pardon), but now I understood myself .... I also play on Realistic ..... I reached the level of "pier", a little more and I will have delirium tremens ........ The big joke is that the first (how many are there?) 4 or 5 levels passed in 2 hours ....... "Pier" has already started 200 times, not less .... wet by terrible power (I play without Quicksaves). I can't understand what's the matter? And I shoot not badly - the second bullet from the MP5 to the head (if not the first), but these bastards seem to grow out of the ground, and from all sides ....... I tried to wait, to lure out ... . does not help ....... can there be any joke? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!
(PS Yes, there was a conversation about translation, so in my opinion, the best option is "A cry in the distance") ........

P
Priest 30.12.20

PANCAKE!!!!!! Mixed up the name of the level !!!!!!!!!!!! This is not the "pier" I can not get through, but "The entrance to the laboratory" ........... HERE ......

L
LYOKHA _1 30.12.20

Dudes .. so I'm just saying, sha burned out began to pass on the most difficult .. tk. Valerie no way to save .. and you know sha ?? Stuck in the same place .. Realistic his mother in full!

G
Garryman 30.12.20

Boys! Reached on realism to the last sublevel of the "Regulator" level only with pebbles, a pistol and a machete! AND IT'S NOT A JOKE! Further after the explosion and communication with Valerie, in order to pass through the doorway past the special forces, you have to use OTHER weapons ... But! All is not lost - there are a lot of tricks and I think you can go further in the old way ...
And with these Shreks the easiest thing is - they shoot missiles, and while they fly ... and move awkwardly, the main thing is not to stand still and wet them constantly. Jumpers die from two blows from a machete or from 4 shots from a pistol, invisible ones are visible from smoke grenades and it is easy to wet them.
I went through everything in realism with conventional weapons (now I'm trying to the end only with a pistol and a machete) - DAMBA resisted conquest for a long time, but the correct tactics worked out and now it's already easy!

G
Garryman 30.12.20

Yes, I also want to add that all this is played without quixaves, which I consider bad form ...

G
Garryman 30.12.20

PRIEST wrote:
"Entrance to the laboratory" has already started 200 times, no less .... they wet by terrible force (I play without Quicksaves). I can't understand what's the matter? And I shoot not badly - the second bullet from the MP5 to the head (if not the first), but these bastards seem to grow out of the ground, and from all sides ....... I tried to wait, to lure out ... . does not help ....... can there be any joke? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Specifically, to find out where the problem is - tady would specifically prompt. I don’t remember big problems in realism, although I play with the AI ​​optimizer disabled, which adapts to you, i.e. makes the game easier ... For example, if the tribes-jumpers attack, it is necessary, while shooting, to constantly step back so that they do not get it in the jump, and if you chop them with machetes, then it is better to quickly run into them ...

K
Kefka 30.12.20

Cool ... Just a question: rocket men die after one automatic burst, one asks where to get so many bullets from a pistol on them, given that after the third level there is almost nowhere to take bullets for a pistol (+ it is impossible to approach them - they are extinguished with two hits) Further: if you completed the whole game in real life with a pistol, machete and stones, then why is the Dam level so difficult for you? There, in theory, only run up to the machine gun. I can’t believe that you have passed the last two levels with only a machete, stones and a pistol, because it’s impossible. (who played he will understand). Next: Quicksave is a very useful thing for accumulating gaming experience.

G
Garryman 30.12.20

IGOREUZ! You read me inattentively. Earlier I wrote:
"Boys! I reached the last sublevel of the" Regulator "level in realism with only stones, a pistol and a machete! And THIS IS NOT A JOKE! use OTHER weapons ... But! Not all is lost - there are a lot of tricks and I think you can go further in the old way ... "

Then everything went just on the knurled one - due to the use of different weapons. But I'm not interested in this! Now I'm trying after all, some moments can only be passed with a pistol, machete and pebbles. Shreks must and can be avoided - they fall badly and kill them is unhealthy!

O
Opera TOR 30.12.20

Now I also play on realism. Passed levels 5-6 in a couple of days. And you know what I'll tell you? Wildly annoying! I don't even want to play anymore! And all because there is essentially no expanse! The game turns into a systematic shooting of monsters according to the same system (I quite believe that you can only go through with a pistol, machete and stones): diving in the bushes, aiming dudes with binoculars, aiming at the head, shoot'n'kill. Everyone gradually calms down and again it went the same way. BOREDOUS!

P
Priest 30.12.20

I fully subscribe to what OPERA TOR said, I agree one hundred percent passed 13 levels on Realistic, I'm fed up with hell ... this game is nothing more than the dumbest shooter I've ever seen, although I must admit that with quite beautiful graphics ......... Especially this dullness begins to be felt after this admiration for graphics has passed. I want to ask Messrs. Gamers - how do you like the realistic physics that was announced? Yes, in Medal of Honor, corpses fall more beautifully than here. And yet, I really liked the statement of one comrade, however, I don't remember which one ... they say, I quote "everything that was declared in STALKER I have already seen in Far Cry, so there is no reason to wait for him (Stalker)" ... this of course a little off topic, but how can you compare this grand project with this stupid shooter? I don't understand this ........... Nah ... I,

G
Garryman 30.12.20

A shooter is a shooter if it does not mix with other genres. Yes, there are no quests, nagging and other blinking bullshit. Here there is STAY ALIVE, competently shooting enemies, using the entire arsenal. This is the whole headache. special forces and train (of course, by their own methods). And which Halo or Half Life-2 or the same Stalker is better? Other drawings that you need to hit with the mouse. Whoever doesn't like this doesn't like shooters ...

O
Opera TOR 30.12.20

2 Garryman
I really love shooters , what is called my favorite genre ...
But did you have to introduce at least some variety in the spotlight?
And the fact that life is so, I do not play to replace it, but to replace and forget at least for a while !!!
Actually, that's why I like science fiction, mysticism and fantasy.

6us3k 30.12.20

I also started on Realistic ... now I have reached the place where you meet with the guy who leads you .. (he is still swimming on the boat)
so far it's easy ...
but the girl who passed on realism amazed me ... more than once I have never met a girl who loves shooters, and even so much ....
respect ...

T
Tol-ik 30.12.20

about the entrance to the laboratory:
when the special forces arrive, the door is not yet open, you face the door, turn left and run down the steps, there is a small room right after the steps, there is an armored vehicle in it, you put it on and sit quietly until the door is opened! !!! ALL!!! don't nuna shoot anyone !!! then you run out of the room and sneak out the door !!!
correctly individual tovarischi write - no need to think linearly! half of Mona's dudes can just get around without a single shot!

as I finish on average, I will definitely try on realism!

G
Garryman 30.12.20

Just turn off AI (in the settings), otherwise your realist will turn into an average one and all the buzz will disappear ... Seriously speaking.

G
Garryman 30.12.20

2 6us3k
Yes Lilka can do it. While I was on a business trip, she screwed up my computer - everything plays Faro. She climbed into my soap. So figure out where I am and where Lilka is: I won't let her change her nickname.