3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 30.12.20 01:32 am

Endings (spoilers) (Life is Strange)

Well, Strange Life is over, there are two endings and they do not depend on your passage. But since the game focuses on the plot, I absolutely do not care about that. The endings turned out to be sincere, but the understatements still remained. There are a few undisclosed characters and connections. Nevertheless, the endings did not ruin anything, logically complete, everything is very cool. Some of the levels from the ending are straight Silent Hill reminded. It was scary. If the developers had enough eggs to make a horror movie out of the game, it would be an explosion of the head!
87 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nighthawkreal 30.12.20

OffColorJoke
Everything is logical - after killing Chloe, Nathan broke down and handed in the sugar daddy.

And as for the alternative line, it’s an alternative one, there’s a completely different alignment of relations in the academy, perhaps there was not that rally, as a result Kate did not suffer (but someone else

did ) dummer
But she spent several happy days with her friend, otherwise she would have lost her, without even realizing that it was her.

I
I4igoK 30.12.20

I left with Nyasha in a pickup truck into the sunset. Fuck all this Arcadia Bay, it's been worn out in a year. The fat woman Alice got tired of it - she's a brainless fool, yelling save me Max, save me, come up, press Save, and she - "No, don't come to me, you treat me badly" (fucked up saves from episodes 1-3, so I have standard solutions, taken by the game itself). Oh, and nonsense, since my conscience didn’t allow me to kill her, but then to shit he destroyed the whole Arcadia Bay and went to build a new life in a new place. The only thing that was not clear was all this female love, I was counting on friendship, but then they dragged love, it confused me. Well, I will repeat it upset that all the decisions made in episodes 1-3 flew by, for example, a killed homeless woman, I felt sorry for her. Samuel, yes, leaked.
I am satisfied with the game, I will not rate it because I have not decided on it. I am happy with the endings, this is not Mass Effect 3 with its multi-colored. This is Life from Strange with a gray and gray or black and gray ending, you judge.

J
Jekster prime 30.12.20

Episode 5 summed up, before that there were 4 episodes in a row, I really liked the third, for me it was the most interesting. When the fifth began to pass, I raised expectations and waited for something like that Rachel could also manage time (after all, everyone said what she was cool and "universal"). I really waited to show where these abilities came from, what this beacon was for, why they don't remember anything about Samuel. And in the end it all came down to one big choice, which was not at all influenced by photographs or even salvation Keith, and a number of small decisions. And Jefferson turned out to be an ordinary maniac from some movie, completely uninteresting, and without a normal biography. My personal rating is 8, the game is good, but not the game of the year, as for me.

M
Mr scratch 30.12.20

The saddest ending.
Spoiler

C
Crysis_Net_2 30.12.20

Saving Chloe, I think the correct ending. The scene with the heroes leaving the city, a direct allusion to the continuation. Episode 9/10, game 10/10.

N
Next-gen2015 30.12.20

I didn't really think about the final choice: I didn’t play 5 episodes in order to end up draining all my suffering over Chloe!) And this city was shit, the people in it were unhappy, so everything is fine.
Once again, a dream / wish comes to mind: if the developers of similar games in this genre begin to make a REALLY nonlinear plot, so that the elections REALLY affect the outcome of the whole story, then such games will have many more fans! Imagine a big project, one season of a thread of the game (for example, the same The Walking Dead), where the gamers will make different decisions, knowing that their ending may not be similar? That they can save those people who could not be saved by others I understand that it is very difficult, but what will be the return?!) Eh, dreams.

s
scorg94 30.12.20

Mr Scratch
What ending does this happen? I kind of saw both and did not notice this moment. Or are additional conditions needed?

6543210 30.12.20

Normal ending. Exactly such, not excellent or wonderful and thank gods not like in ME3. The developers went the simplest way without revealing minor Persians and other things (such as spirits and Samuel, why David appeared at the very last moment, etc.). Thank them for not screwing up, it will be interesting to replay. Soaking Chloe is the right decision, but not killing the whole city because of a frostbitten drug addict.

S
Sheyk12 30.12.20

Antisocial
rather fantasy

C
Crysis_Net_2 30.12.20

Comment from the Internet:

The one where you save Chloe. This alone has the right path, both from the point of view of the narrative itself, and from the point of view of logic. Because sacrificing a person, letting him die, sitting next to him and inactive is the nonsense of the developers who miscalculated in this scene.
And what kind of Arcadia Bay is there ... 50-100 dead. Max Chloe is passing by - half of the houses are intact, and those that are not are not thoroughly destroyed. So this Tornado circled nearby, not passing straight through the city streets. Otherwise, there would not even be land left, so this is the best choice, dramatic and interesting, because it contains the dead Victoria and the scene with Kate and Nathan, who asked for redemption before his death, I'm not talking about Frank, with whom an interesting story came out, but return as "it would be" - well, this is for complete cynics who did not delve into the plot, and he is around Max and Chloe. The rest is a simple background.

6543210 30.12.20

With the opinion of BorderZone - Borderlands agree - the endings finally confirm Max's character. Either pay the price and no longer use the force (grow up at last), or - even though the grass does not grow, no matter the consequences, go for a drive with a friend in a pickup truck (don't give a shit, love yourself) ...

a
alekszvorsk 30.12.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
To do this, you need to be on Chloe's side throughout the game + kiss her in the third episode and not waste time.

Regarding the endings: I love the gaps in the plot, as it allows you to think out what should be there. Fortunately, my fantasy is all right. That's why I prefer the live Chloe ending. As mentioned above (the same was commented on almost under every video with endings): a tornado in Oregon is not a supernatural phenomenon, so all conscious people build their own bunkers / basements capable of withstanding this natural pain in the ass ... This should especially apply to the diner "2 whales", as it is a public place. So I think that they are leaving the city with a smile because they have already managed to make sure behind the scenes that their friends survived, and it is time for the two of them to start a new life away from the city-factory of bad memories. Who knows, maybe they went to Seattle. Or Los Angeles. It's up to us to think it over.

6543210 30.12.20

Of course, Chloe and Max will go somewhere to Seattle, where Chloe will surely run into new "adventures" due to her addictive nature (and considering that Max is almost a god, Chloe will search for these adventures even more diligently, since she knows that her tame Max will always will come to the rescue), Max will resurrect her again, again a tornado, this time in a million-plus city, and so on ad infinitum until the cities in the USA run out or Max dies.

v
vanrem 30.12.20

6543210 it is
very doubtful that Chloe will continue to use Max. Judging by the speech she pushed at the end. Character development is visible. This is a completely different Chloe, less selfish.

S
Snip 30.12.20

In principle, as you can see, the opinions are different, who liked the endings, or at least consider them quite normal, but who did not.

As for me, the ending with the dead Chloe is, let's say, a tough one. This essentially became apparent in the alternate world when Chloe's lungs began to fail ... how long was she left there? Plus, Max would not have fixed anything in essence there, because she was not there, and she would hardly have been able to move during the accident, and even if she could, then as if by phone or by letter she would have been able to convince not to give a car or to be attentive on the road? Yes, even if they believed her, it would have been another accident ... Well, actually, having killed Chloe in the alternative, he began to prepare for her death and in the game, which in fact we were offered to do.
Maybe this is of course cruel, but alas, in my memory, all such manipulations ended badly over time (films, games ... everything ended badly everywhere, until, in fact, they returned to their original point), which means you should not go into the natural course of things. / time, fate, karma, or what else do we have there?)

By the way, I agree with the opinion expressed above that if Max had intervened in the toilet personally, again nothing would have changed, or she herself would have died (which by the way is quite possible, since this happened during the campaign during her decisions ... the same boat that destroyed the lighthouse and a piece of which fell on Max ... just another dead-end branch that killed not only Chloe and the city, but also Max herself ...) and threw her back to the initial "stable" point ... the lesson ... the same in the first episode, or Chloe would still be shot in the same place (well, or both of them), and the next course of things would go ... Prescot is arrested and Kate no longer needs to jump, and in fact, then all the attention of the students will switch to murder, and about her they will simply forget and will not tease, well, or the option with a search of the area ... they will find a phone, then access to the development, contact with Rachel, and the teacher ...In general, whatever you say with Kate, everything will still be fine even without Max.

Why not choose a rescue ending? Yes, because "death" will follow her heels ... Max will have to create "archive points" all the time in his diary, preferably with pictures. They will be followed on their heels by cataclysms, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, and so on, both natural and human ... and in the end, her jumps will create such "tension" that in the end it will simply simply destroy the whole earth)) And Max most likely, he will again "throw back" to the lesson in the first episode)) There

really are questions to which I would like to know the answer - butterflies, deer, what are they for? Semuel ... another traveler who tried but in the end he also realized that in fact nothing can be changed? And of course why exactly kill Chloe? What's so tied to it? Is her life really comparable to the death of the whole world?
Maybe it’s good that we don’t know, there is something to think about and think about =)

Update 6543210, W.ill will not need to look for her ... adventures will find her themselves;)) We remember the same alternative, where the father is alive and she is not so angry to the world ... what do we get? A car accident where she painfully dies for a long time ...

W
W0LVER1NE5700 30.12.20

Yes, you're kidding ...
Spoiler

_
_Levi_ 30.12.20

The most important thing is that the game does not leave you indifferent ... I personally did not like the lesbian background in the game, and the first 3 parts were much stronger in terms of the plot than the last two (frankly speaking, it was boring to play in them) ... From the ending (namely the ending of one, and not 2) expected a lot more drama, since there was only one logical ending (in principle, it is, but not in the format that we expected ...), this is letting Nathan Chloe kill, well, as already said 4 and 5 parts are in many ways inferior to the first three ... In general, they lost the game a little by the end, it's a pity, everything started very well.

C
Camper88 30.12.20

I will also share my opinion. I did not specifically play in the pre episodes, I waited for the full season to be released and stuck for 3 days.
I haven’t played games with a great plot for a long time, and from the developers of Remember me it would be a sin not to play.
I chose the ending with the salvation of the city because throughout the game they try to tell us that Chloe must die, and even more so to play with the laws of physics and manipulation with time was never brought to good. Here, as everyone says, the developers were inspired by the Butterfly Effect. But no one remembered that the game also mentions Ray Bradbury and his "And Thunder Came." In the Butterfly Effect, events mainly revolve around the main character and those around him, and in the Novel it is clearly shown that the slightest change can lead to disaster and thus saving Chloe every time she changed her natural the course of things that led to the tornado. Tornado can be described as a Black Hole and in it all created realities began to intersect, which could lead to worse consequences before the destruction of the entire planet,
Moreover, in the Effect, the GG returned to the past and, in fact, also violated the natural course of things when he chose the neutral option, and in the novel, in order to restore balance, you need to return your course of things. Here the butterfly effect is shown very directly. Any decision when trying to change history entails worse consequences than it is.

D
DJIGURDIN 30.12.20

the normal ending
Chloe died, as it should have been, the cosmic unknown omnipotent crap itself pushed her to death over and over again, and Max prevented this from happening, so even the sacrifice of the whole city would not be enough to save her, in the end she will die anyway

of course I would like everything to end well, and everyone lived happily ever after, but alas, this is the idea of ​​the authors

B
Black Griffin 30.12.20

What interests me a lot is that Max sees the hurricane in advance. And, a boat flies into the lighthouse, destroys its top. This was not in any of the endings. + I noticed something else, the screen is below.
Spoiler
Ribbon was also missing during the end of the game. And, there is recorded the year of foundation 1910, although on the very building of the academy hangs almost the same red ribbon with the inscription "Forward Bigfoots". Hence, the question arises, could this be another hurricane? From another time? Like those 2 moons, snow, the contact of 2 time intervals in space. Maybe this same curtain increased in strength because there were 2 tornadoes? One seasonal from the current time, and the second from the other and merged with the first? Bredovao sounds, but still.

As for Chloe, she must die. I just have to. Death will always follow her, trying to take her away. And her every salvation will generate anomalies in nature. Others will perish, but they will still not be enough. I chose the ending with live Chloe. Realizing that this is not entirely correct in relation to innocent people, whose time has not yet come. And yet, as alter Max (from the nightmare) rightly said, we are following Chloe. Disentangling her problems, that we are selfish and do what we want. We want everyone to like it and say what they want to hear from us. But if you remember that Max did not call or write to her only best friend, especially after the death of her father, then it is Max who launches the changes in Chloe. She becomes a smoking drug-punk (what suits her, if not), gets in touch with all kinds of people, including Rachel. It is because of Max. Chloe finds support in Rachel, etc. instead of Max. Maybe they shouldn't have met if Max had stayed.
And yet, it seems to me that it was Chloe who had lesbian tendencies. It seems like she really fell in love with Reich, but she, you see, did not share this joy with her and secretly met with a drug dealer. I keep forgetting his name, Frank. And it is she who offers to kiss her on a dare and freaks out when Max does it. Of course, if it does.
Further, Max could return at the very time when it was necessary to leave Arcadia, that is, 5 years ago according to some photograph, and somehow stay there. At least by herself, without parents. Can live in a hostel or at the same Chloe. Save her father, Chloe herself from the accident, save Rachel, Kate and Chloe from Nathan's "photo shoots". Maybe many others. Chloe and Max would go to Blackwell and everything would be cheeky spades. But, then, presumably, the end of the world would begin. So many changed destinies, this is very, very serious.
In general, if the Power is given and it develops, then it must be used. I think the endings are not lazy or trivial, but simply unrealized the way they themselves wanted to be developed due to restrictions. Technical, budgetary, I don't know. Because if you delve into this matter, you can develop and develop history. Almost indefinitely. but that is simply not possible. + take into account everything, everything together with the consequences, calculate. The developers have implemented their idea to the maximum at the moment.