3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 30.12.20 01:32 am

Endings (spoilers) (Life is Strange)

Well, Strange Life is over, there are two endings and they do not depend on your passage. But since the game focuses on the plot, I absolutely do not care about that. The endings turned out to be sincere, but the understatements still remained. There are a few undisclosed characters and connections. Nevertheless, the endings did not ruin anything, logically complete, everything is very cool. Some of the levels from the ending are straight Silent Hill reminded. It was scary. If the developers had enough eggs to make a horror movie out of the game, it would be an explosion of the head!
87 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kanagan81 30.12.20

the ending is predictable, not playing the game at all, and after watching only a couple of videos even before the final part was released, I already wrote that everything will end like this, in a little different words, but that's what I meant))

s
sEntet1c 30.12.20

54% donated Chloe? Are you in yourself? This could be done by people who did not immerse themselves in the game and history. In my life I would not sacrifice a dear person for the sake of millions of people and even people like Joyce or Warren. If you can sacrifice your loved ones, then your price is worthless and you yourself are not worthy of life!

T
Tokrem 30.12.20

I didn’t believe the ending with “rewind as it was”, because the second part was announced long ago, it is difficult to make a continuation with other heroes and a known message.
There was no tornado in that part of the USA near the Pacific Ocean, I don't know why so many people here write about some kind of shelters.

With David, a creepy piano in the bushes.
It seems to have chosen the most sane in terms of logic and cause-and-effect relationships option of time travel "rewind", but by episode 5 a big surprise emerges; Max forgets everything and Chloe is forced to retell the events after the jumps. Well, guys, you know, with the loss of memory about the "new existing reality" when jumping over a photo, a lot of non-docking pops up.
Well, what I didn't like most of all, I like well-written characters. Here they completely break Chloe's type, giving the choice to Max. Well, this is not Chloe of episodes 1-4, she could choose death, she could get out of the city, but not shift everything to Max.

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 30.12.20

Awesome game, I shed a lot of tears. I am very glad that the Brilliant Developers and Writers provided the choice at the end of the game to make the game simply unique, unlike the dumb-headed developers from Telltale who banged LEE at the end of the first season in The Walking Dead.

B
Black Griffin 30.12.20

Legend_of_the_Hero
No, you can't call Telltale stupid. Not at all. This is you in vain. Developed are different, respectively, and the games are different. With your chips. Pros and cons.

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 30.12.20

Black Griffin
When Lee leaned back I buried the whole game for myself. I don't play telltale games anymore so that I don't get discouraged.

g
gleb.konshinn 30.12.20

Personally, it was with great pleasure that I killed this unnecessary Chloe. And I saw hugs.

s
sEntet1c 30.12.20

Just watch the vidos. The author is a fine fellow. Collected all thoughts together.

B
BlackGrotesque 30.12.20

I will also speak out in defense of the ending where we sacrifice the city.
Had a nightmare about a tornado, which means that all that was wrong began to happen to Max even before she was in the toilet with Chloe and Nathan. It is logical to assume that Max could be wrong in concluding that the big tornado is the result of frequent changes in the course of history. There was no such guarantee.
I would be very offended to sacrifice Chloe, the person who means so much, and then after 5 days go crazy because the tornado hit the city anyway.
Therefore, my personal choice was, albeit selfish - to leave Chloe alive and come what may.

About people in the city, I think, there were many survivors, just for some reason the girls did not try to look for anyone and left away from everything at the first opportunity, as they dreamed earlier. This is not quite true ...
But for sure, you can not worry about the homeless woman, in case you have warned her in advance)

Ps on the other hand, a dream at the beginning of the game could be a harbinger of trouble that Max from the future accidentally materialized for Max from the past ... hinting that she is facing a turning point in her life.

g
gleb.konshinn 30.12.20

To be more precise, I sacrificed unnecessary Chloe with great pleasure !!!

R
Raccoon 30.12.20

I passed the game, sorry for the sadness (
The first time I chose to donate the city, I didn't understand a little, and then I chose the second ending and saved it to save slot 2 and I cried when I watched this cut-scene, so I cried when I played The Walking Dead 1 and Season 2. Therefore, if you save Chloe, then it's a little unclear what happened to the city, because if you look closely one of the corpses is covered with a blanket and you might think that some people survived, somehow, because I hope so, well, very much. season, if there is one, and if not, I will come to this France, find the developers and make them make them season 2.
Plot 10/10
Expectation 9/10
Ending 7/10.

M
Malderon 30.12.20

Crysis_Net_2
I would plyusanul 10 times if I could

U
UNATCO 30.12.20

By the way, Samuel didn't seem suspicious to you ...? Knows too much and seems to know that Max has abilities. and this Tobanga (totem), At the expense of the spirit-doe, it seemed to me at first it was the spirit-Rachel

f
fatima5000 30.12.20

sEntet1c
But for some reason he did not mention about moving with a photo far into the past ...

And about Chloe's donation. You bent, of course) By conscience, the city had to be saved. This is probably true. But ... I saved Chloe myself) So, why am I making excuses here?)

O
OculusMortem 30.12.20

sEntet1c
Lol, and there are no loved ones left in the city? Chloe's mother is fucking not a close person and you can easily sacrifice her, like the rest?

K
KorjikSmiasom 30.12.20

Max returns to the city, so full of feelings of guilt for not having the courage to talk to Chloe's beloved friend. And then suddenly again. Chloe gets wet in the sarter! In front of Max's eyes, and Max did not have the courage to help, and Max did not even recognize her. How do you like this ending? This will no longer be the same Max, who is heading straight into an elite get-together to find and finish off the evil villain. It will be Kate, depressed, standing on the roof, or something like that. In general, a tragedy-disaster. Well, during the story week, the endless saving of Chloe, Max is faced with a choice to save Chloe or the city. Everything is somehow easier to say goodbye to Chloe, and we met and talked like finally, and in the lips 2 times. Everyone has probably already realized that the ending with saving Chloe is the ending of the dark side.

A
Aips95 30.12.20

I'll just say: Shocked. Not from the endings themselves, no. And from the fact that I foresaw all this back in season 1, even the choice between tornado and Chloe.
http://forums.playground.ru/life_is_strange/spojlery_obsuzhdenie_syuzheta_1_go_epizoda-851522/#comment-13049626

M
Migorik 30.12.20

Slope, bursts into the thread, lol. A little thought about the endings. I chose Chloe for nyasha, and let the city burn with a blue flame.

I like the ending with saving Chloe more and I will try to explain why.
The game itself is tied to 3 characters Max, Chloe and, oddly enough, Arcadia Bay. All of our global solutions on behalf of max are aimed specifically at Chloe and the city. All side decisions relate only to Max and help shape her character in relation to other people. When I started playing, Max just pissed me off, a sort of vanilla tweet. But when she was given the opportunity to mold a more persistent and tough person out of her, Max immediately became somehow nicer.
So I think that saving Chloe and destroying the city is the more correct scenario. Because from the game we understand that the city is rotting, corruption, unemployment, environmental problems, stagnation of the hinterland. The city is essentially falling apart anyway, well, judge for yourself, only one person did not give a damn when a girl disappeared in a small town. Even the family wasn't particularly stressed about Rachel. The rest simply accepted it as fact. It's one thing when a person disappears in a big city, it is clear that there are too many people to follow. But a small town where everyone knows about everyone how strange it behaves. It was this indifference that allowed Jefferson and Nathan to kidnap and kill freely.
It just seems to me that the butterfly is at the beginning of the game, which helps us save Chloe. By the way, the butterfly is a symbol of rebirth and transformation. It is, as it were, a symbol of the fact that it is time for the city to change, to be reborn, even in such a cruel way. After all, when a butterfly is born, the caterpillar dies. Well, a storm is like a cocoon that will kill the old city and revive a new one on its ruins. It's bad that the endings were not shown at least a few weeks after the storm. So it only remains to guess whether the city will return to its former existence and no one will learn anything, or people will rethink their lives and try to somehow change and change the town.

I consider the ending with the salvation of the city from my upper thoughts to be a dead end in relation to the city itself and its inhabitants.
Yes, by sacrificing Chloe, Max was able to save the old way of the town ... which would eventually lead to the decline of the town. Arcadia Bay will change anyway, with or without Chloe. So as I wrote above, a hurricane is a faster and more radical way to show that the city is still changing.

Such things, IMHO I think that it is foolish to sacrifice a loved one, for the sake of some kind of universal happiness. People are selfish and always will be. We can worry about the deaths (social interaction and empathy) of other people, but we will forget about it immediately when something threatens us or very close people. Because love there on the street will still be just people, extras in our life, without names or biographies. And we know and understand people close to us, and it is always difficult to lose them due to our egoism.

S
SpartanSoap 30.12.20

Passed, I liked it. In general, there is a kind atmosphere in the game, there is no feeling of hopelessness, but at the same time, tense moments have not lost their sense of danger. Perhaps due to all the complaints about the endings, I was ready for a Mass Effect 3 level failure, but no, that was not the case. Although both endings have flaws and understatements, both make sense and have a place to be. I chose it for the first time and still stick to the ending with Chloe's choice, although they remain just friends.

A
Atreidis 30.12.20

Has anyone noticed that in the end Jefferson will go to jail only for drugs and bullying, but not for murder? :)
In this case, only Nathan is the killer. there are only two corpses - Rachel and Chloe, or in general one - only Rachel.But

in one of the previous realities, he filled up a bunch of people - Chloe, Nathan, Victoria ...