3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 30.12.20 01:32 am

Endings (spoilers) (Life is Strange)

Well, Strange Life is over, there are two endings and they do not depend on your passage. But since the game focuses on the plot, I absolutely do not care about that. The endings turned out to be sincere, but the understatements still remained. There are a few undisclosed characters and connections. Nevertheless, the endings did not ruin anything, logically complete, everything is very cool. Some of the levels from the ending are straight Silent Hill reminded. It was scary. If the developers had enough eggs to make a horror movie out of the game, it would be an explosion of the head!
87 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeny Chernikov 30.12.20

For a long time I postponed the passage of the last episode, knowing that then I would not fall asleep calmly) and it happened) The end is quite natural and simply gorgeous. To the guys who are unhappy with him, I can say that life is so arranged - sometimes everything is easier than it seems, but it is very difficult to decide on it. , emotionally and morally difficult. In addition, most likely for a more detailed completion, the developers simply did not have enough resources and time (they, unlike Max, cannot manage it) in the hidden files of episode 5 there was the head of the Hospital following the choice "Donate Chloe" which was most likely planned to be implemented as good the ending when a number of conditions are met, but apparently it was abandoned either because of lack of resources and time, or (I think so) the ending with Chloe's death is more natural.
The score of the game is 10/10.
Bravo, we look forward to continuing

T
TheReds1892 30.12.20

sEntet1c
Thanks for making
sure of the correctness of your choice the
game is great

F
Francis I 30.12.20

After completing the game, it was easy to make a choice.
I sacrificed Arcadia Bay and it was right, who should Max miss there?
Victoria? no really. Moreover, it was never said that everyone had died. Even the diner survived.
There is a nagging: It is unlikely that nature decided to kill a bunch of people because of one person, otherwise some kind of dumb balance comes out. Of course, for Max, Chloe is more than Arcadia, but in theory one rescued is one dead. You should have just soaked Nathan in the toilet instead of Chloe. In general, the ending is in the style of Last of us. And apparently the controversial endings are the legacy of the postMassEffect3 games.

I also watched the alternative ending - nonsense. A bunch of hypocrites at the funeral of a person they didn't even know (And even more so, they didn't know what Chloe sacrificed for them)

I think for most people there is only one ending. A beloved person is dearer than anything else in the world

Here in the subject of a quote "Everything that is done with love lies beyond good and evil"

A
Alexandra Galkina 30.12.20

Antisocial
The end is just logical, everything went to it and the plot was not spoiled even once.

I put it a little differently. The plot is logical, I'm just interested in "logic", or at least some explanation,
for example, where Max got the ability to rewind time.

Sometimes it seems to me that people pass the game inattentively, and then start talking about it. The game is based on the fact that the heroes themselves do not understand how Max's power appeared. They were looking for an answer and did not find it. The key moment and apparently the moment of the appearance of power is that Chloe sleeps in the women's toilet from Nathan's gun. The heroes in episode 3, in the pool, understand that this is the reason, they ask each other if this superpower would have been if it were not for this incident. In my opinion, the logic is in place, all the explanations are in the game too.

C
Cooper_only_I 30.12.20

What kind of heroes are all around, they think about people. Shepard smokes on the sidelines straight. I personally did not care about these computer models in the city, which, of course, it would be more correct to save, but the main thing for me is that my heart is more pleasant, so I do not consider the option where Chloe dies, because this makes cats scratching their hearts

G
Gennie 30.12.20

sEntet1c
The video tells only the physics-matte side, you can't argue with it.
There is an article that pays a lot to spiritual (and personal qualities).
Naturally, those who have not completely finished with the story do not read:
http://ru.life-is-strange.wikia.com/wiki/Participant_Blog : Real_Heh/ Analysis_of_the_fifth_episode_and_all_what_ happened_before, _in_and_after_
And if you merge all the information from the video and from the article into a single one, it will become clear what a huge amount of work (even more precisely, the developers put their heart into it). Almost everyone experienced, without even realizing it, almost the same thing that happens in history (the words play seems to me blasphemous (play is fun, entertainment, but not in this case), Here, to some extent, a rethinking of the experience, at least found it for myself What if ... So it should have been so ...
Thanks to the developers !!! It's hard, sad, but thanks !!!

P
Pricefield 2013 11.04.22

and right now I’ll show you where the attack was going to happen on Chloe - 4 positions on the map, I’ll show you right now, and if they hadn’t fired a tornado on Arcadia Bay, they would have shot her. Therefore, we didn’t unleash this war, our conscience is clear !!!