3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vova Serzhanov 05.01.21 10:15 am

Slow-mo in Injustice: Gods Among Us (Injustice: Gods Among Us)

Slow-mo in Injustice: Gods Among Us, looking for a solution
188 Comments
Sort by:
I
In_live 05.01.21

Awful optimization works fine only at a resolution of 800 by 600, micron for ultra flew, it was better not to make a port at all, they want to cut the dough again like with micron.

Z
Zorianin 05.01.21

Yurchik Blaga Prodd
What else should they want? Of course the felling of the dough :-D

V
VenomZS 05.01.21

I have a powerful card gtx660, but there is a slow mo both in this game and in MK too, BUT there is an option "anti-aliasing transparency" in both games, which if off. or put at least Alpha-to Coverage (ATOC) then the slow will disappear !!!! and do not put SSAO slow mo returns) the rest of everything I twisted to the maximum and no lags!)

z
zoha-zver 05.01.21

I have it all off. shadows by 2 divisions, textures by half. resolution 1270 by 728 and slows down a little. vidyuha nvidia Gt 430 1 gb. And the mortal went awesome from the very beginning

D
Dark kahn 05.01.21

How to remove soap is already known?

I
Ivan Lebedev 05.01.21

Guys, throw off someone the config folder from the game !!! I would be very grateful !!!

v
vizas101 05.01.21

I just installed it, I don’t have a slow, I don’t have any soap. The only thing that catches the eye is that in some arenas, the backs of the PPC are square.

M
McMerfy 05.01.21

tell someone the game was running normally, with those requirements that indicated:
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Vista
Processor: Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Video card: NVIDIA® GeForce ™ 8800 GTS or AMD® Radeon ™ HD 3850

I have only percent. intel e5200 2.5ghz, and vidyuha geforce 9800 GT, and what is in the mortal, what is slow in this game ... 48 fps on average = .

s
samprasx 05.01.21

McMerfy
Try to overclock the processor to 3GHz it will be much better, Mortal kombat on a similar video card of yours and core 2 duo e8400 on max without anti-aliasing (although the processor is overclocked to 3.6GHz), Injustice works fine absolutely and at a stock frequency of 3GHz, in overclocking it is true a little better by 3.6 GHz, And as for what is written in the minimum requirements, I highly doubt that there will be no slow mo with a frequency of 2.4 GHz. Video cards and 8600gt are enough for this game, but the processor is desirable more powerful, since the port is dumb again , new processors have to be sold, so we started to cut games for the core i series

B
Bigozerki 05.01.21

Optimization is still good for the game, yesterday the whole evening was playing full speed, the graphics are not soapy, but the game still looks dull) Especially the environment, the colors and textures of higher quality are still not enough, with all this the game weighs more than 20 in fact, the game itself without rollers weighs 5 GB) I tried to insert sweet fx into it, but the settings do not want to be friends with it, I hope someone will make settings for this game) Well, I really liked the game itself, the battles are interesting, big the number of tricks plus interaction with the arena, probably the only fatting where I liked to play for almost all the characters) I think the game is worth it to buy a face ...

f
fun456 05.01.21

Attention!!! There is a solution to the problem)
For those who have nvidia in the nvidia control panel in the 3d parameters, turn off the vertical sync pulse.
And everything works))
you can still disable anisotropic filtering

D
DimonDoom1 05.01.21

fun456
It seems to have helped me. Thank you.

a
aleks_ks 05.01.21

most importantly, it needs a powerful percentage, below 2.4 GHz there will be slow mo ... and who has it, the video settings are at a minimum or the computer is more powerful)) and in the vidyuhi settings it is not necessary to rummage through the game settings, you should not

N
Napoleon bonaparte 05.01.21

Again, there is no sense in the settings, as in the MK. High, low, lags equally strongly.

a
aleks_ks 05.01.21

Napoleon Bonaparte is
lagging or slow? it is not necessary to change the game settings to anything, change the screen resolution ... set it to at least 800 to 600 if the lags and slow will disappear one output. weak computer for her, as well as for mortal

S
Silver horne 05.01.21

I removed all game settings to minimum and texture quality to maximum! a total of 60 fps and a complete disappointment with soap: (and the game is cool!

T
TeslaX 05.01.21

reduce anti-aliasing helped me

d
drivers245 05.01.21

can someone drop a file with minimum settings (800 * 600, etc.)?

N
Nikver 05.01.21

fun456
THANK YOU VERY MUCH , THIS IS NO FUCKING SLOW-MO NOW !!!

D
Dim4ik126 05.01.21

fun456
didn't help me ((