3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vova Serzhanov 05.01.21 10:15 am

Slow-mo in Injustice: Gods Among Us (Injustice: Gods Among Us)

Slow-mo in Injustice: Gods Among Us, looking for a solution
188 Comments
Sort by:
F
FogFD 05.01.21

Igor Reznichenko
where can I find this file?

D
Dimaldisochek 05.01.21

Igor Reznichenko
Mk flies, I would say at the maximum

S
Sanctus_Echinus 05.01.21

I solved the problem with "Slow mo" as follows: Someone wrote that there seemed to be a bug with shadows, so I turned them off. I did the same with anti-aliasing. Now, finally, nothing slows down, but you have to play with this graphon:

D
Dimaldisochek 05.01.21

Sanctus_Echinus
and my problem was not solved in this way, although all the settings for a minimum SLOU MO REMAIN. When will the patch or config be released?

B
BigBossSpb 05.01.21

There is almost no slow mo without shadows, but the game slows down in several arenas)
most of all slow mo in this arena

without shadows the game looks like shit)))

S
Sanctus_Echinus 05.01.21

Big Boss
Don't tell me. Himself sick of such a grafon.
Dimaldisochek
Do you have a laptop if I'm not mistaken? See if he gets too hot from playing Injustice damn it. Because my first two or three fights flies perfectly, and after it heats up a little - again slow-mo. Looks like you need to clean and change the thermal paste again.

B
BigBossSpb 05.01.21

The graphics in Mortal Kombat look 10 times better, the game Injustice: Gods Among Us definitely did the developers do? maybe they were helped by Developers from Bethesda (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim) LOL

I
Igor Reznichenko 05.01.21

Big Boss
I agree with you 100%

D
DimonDoom1 05.01.21

I can't find a startup with a high-performance processor ??? I don't have it in these settings ... Or am I misunderstanding something ...

C
Cergan 05.01.21

DIMONDOOM1, yes, this option may not be there, not all NVIDIA versions have it, I, for example, do not have it either.

K
Krio_ru 05.01.21

yes ... in the mortal grafon is better. and so the game does not slow down) did as they wrote in the nvidia settings off the vertical sync pulse in the 3D parameters

I

.-.
what is the vertical sync pulse in the 3D parameters ???? better turn off the computer and get on from here x ,,,,, .... whether you are tossing the game is not for all gp optimized turn off do not turn off no sense !!! sega with graphics in 16 bit go for it !!!!

I

.-.
it is even without you they know that it is better in mk, so play it, what do you need here then ????

e
exsimi 05.01.21

what to do at startup shows

J
JO_Ker 05.01.21

thanks It works

D
Dim4ik126 05.01.21

patch. need a patch !!

d
dill100 05.01.21

Where can I find this file, where can I turn off vertical sync?

B
Braincreator42 05.01.21

ykropchik100
no such file

K
Krio_ru 05.01.21

Igor Reznichenko
does not cry ... the sync pulse does not affect the graphics at all. you can also call the task manager during the game and set it high priority.

K
Krio_ru 05.01.21

That helped someone ...