3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vova Serzhanov 05.01.21 10:15 am

Slow-mo in Injustice: Gods Among Us (Injustice: Gods Among Us)

Slow-mo in Injustice: Gods Among Us, looking for a solution
188 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Arkham 05.01.21

.-. affects the "torn" image. And strong.

V
Vitaliy_KiLLeR 05.01.21

Slow-mo can be removed simply by setting the anti-aliasing to "Application Control" in the driver settings and turn it off in the game, and all other settings can be twisted as you like, and the game will fly like crazy

V
Vitaliy_KiLLeR 05.01.21

That's the bottom line

I
Igor Reznichenko 05.01.21

.-. well enjoy the image !!! I have a completely different problem, I just slow down on the ultra, and so it's more and more menia)))

K
Krio_ru 05.01.21

sync pulse is someone who really sucks ... download cpu-control and incl. all cores. (after that, my game became 50 instead of 30. and I also set high priority to 55-60 ...) the graphics are on ultra.

I

.-.
if you have everything so smoothly put the video of the manul with the cpu-control setting and the video gameplay from the game with ultra settings it will be better than driving pantyhose without pant)) !!! fraps to help you!

A
Atanvaron 05.01.21

I turned off the "Fit to window" function in the video settings and everything flew. I did not see any difference in quality. In general, what does this function do, who knows?

M
Mr. Arkham 05.01.21

Atanvaron, windowed mode, lol.

Regarding slowmo, not a way of course, but ... In short, a few days ago I updated the firewood from nvidia. I decided to play, turned on and bang - full speed in general. And the slowmo was even at low resolution. Put the maximum - full speed does not matter. O_o I
played and was happy, I thought it was a matter of vidyuha, but it was worth turning on again and again slowmo. So there were these alternations, until I traced such coincidences or sequences:

there was no Slomo, when the game was loaded, the blinking "press the spacebar" message hung for a sufficient time and the demonstration of the cpu vs cpu battle started. As soon as the fight began. you can throw it off and play without slowmo =)))

Maybe it's just me, some kind of coincidence, and I'm not saying that this is a panacea.

But still, you never know.

I

Atanvaron </ and I spoke for windowed mode

I

Mr. Arkham and what is most interesting is the game and the truth is every time in different ways it slows down then no

D
Daniel4ik 05.01.21

Mdaaaa I tried to remove the vertical bar in the Nvidia panel and in it I removed almost all the functions that reduce FPS! Confusing 0! The hike will have to wait for the patch! ((((

V
Vitaliy_KiLLeR 05.01.21

slow-mo can be removed!

V
Vitaliy_KiLLeR 05.01.21

1-in the file "options.ini" along the path c: Users ***** AppData Roaming Injustice
where "*" is the username.
2-change the value of the shadows to those shown on the screen.

3-in the settings of the video card driver, change the item "anti-aliasing" to "control by the application", in the game itself "anti-aliasing should also be turned off.
PS All other graphics settings of the game can be set at your discretion.
If everything is done correctly, then the game will not be any longer" Slow-mo "

V
Vitaliy_KiLLeR 05.01.21

Unsubscribe who helped

D
Daniel4ik 05.01.21

Vitaliy_KiLLeR
Unfortunately, it didn't help me! (((((

D
Daniel4ik 05.01.21

Vitaliy_KiLLeR
I've been thinking, can I set the settings like yours? Option!

D
Daniel4ik 05.01.21

Vitaliy_KiLLeR
And why do I have 0 in the GraphicsDevice line ??? Do you have a lot of numbers there?

V
Vitaliy_KiLLeR 05.01.21

Honestly HZ

V
Vitaliy_KiLLeR 05.01.21

This is how I have everything set up

V
Vitaliy_KiLLeR 05.01.21

Daniel4ik
write the characteristics of your computer