3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vova Serzhanov 05.01.21 10:15 am

Slow-mo in Injustice: Gods Among Us (Injustice: Gods Among Us)

Slow-mo in Injustice: Gods Among Us, looking for a solution
188 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Pilaticus 05.01.21

Fuck it. Nothing at all helps! Fuck live like that (

D
Dimaldisochek 05.01.21

Good people, craftsmen .... please make config (Coalesced) as for Mortal Kombat, to remove it slowly. !!!! nothing helps. I set the settings to a minimum, and removed vertical synchronization in the Invidia panel. all the same, nothing helps., and so play ahota. Who knows how to respond!

a
aleks_ks 05.01.21

Dimaldisochek
and what do you have for the computer if it's not a secret ??

D
Dim4ik126 05.01.21

Only changing the resolution to the right will remove from slow mo. what is interesting FPS is the same, but slow mo disappears

a
aleks_ks 05.01.21

because the vidyuha does not strain itself so much and the percentage is not so annoying ... I wrote above, if at a low resolution slow, it means that the matter is in a weak computer

D
Dimaldisochek 05.01.21

aleks_ks Laptop
Lenovo G580, win8 64 bit, 8 GB of RAM, Nvidia GeForce 610m 1GB, IntelCore i5 2.5 Ghz

D
Dimaldisochek 05.01.21

Dim4ik126
will have to play in the window? What for ...

a
aleks_ks 05.01.21

Dimaldisochek
on such a computer, it should fly with the mortal) I have a computer two times weaker and there is no slow mo, though not at maximum speed ... by the way, when you start it, you have nothing in parallel that can load the percent?

D
Dimaldisochek 05.01.21

aleks_ks
in fact every now and then Mortal flies at the maximum settings, and Injastis even gives out slow mo at the minimum. percent works in standard mode without loads. Maybe I have a curve repack?

D
Dead_Funny_Face 05.01.21

MK I flew to the ultra like a stone from the mountain until I deleted it, schA njustice: Gods Among Us goes to a minimum without slooooooouuu moooooo, though there are crashes from the game without any error, only permission is left, the rest is at 0, norms, you can do that while play

S
S lash 05.01.21

Dimaldisochek
accidentally forgot to disable anti-aliasing? on my laptop with a similar confa only with smoothing slow mo.

a
aleks_ks 05.01.21

Dimaldisochek
can also repack the curve, I have it from the hatub, so far there have been no problems with it

D
Dimaldisochek 05.01.21

can you help aleks_ks ? my game launcher sees only the built-in Intel video card, but the GeForce does not see it ... that's from there and my slow, because Intel's is much weaker. How to make the game see the GeForce video card ???

a
aleks_ks 05.01.21

Dimaldisochek
there are many answer options, so clarify the situation a little to begin with ... as I understand it, you don't have a laptop, but a system engineer, right? and you put a powerful vidyuhu on it ?? the question is, do other games see it? Is it even displayed in the dispatcher? and where did you get the idea that the game does not see it?

D
Dimaldisochek 05.01.21

My laptop Lenovo G580, with two video cards: one built into the Intel HD Grafics 4000 processor and the other GeForce 610m 1 Gb. Windows x64 system, 8 GB RAM. Intel Core i5 3210m 2.5 Ghz processor. All games run on GeForce 610m. The Nvidia Control Panel has a default GPU with NVIDIA High Performance Processor for all games. I also put percentage on Injastice. Nvidia in the panel, but in the game launcher only Intel HD Grafics 4000 is still selected. How to make the game just see the GeForce video card ??? Help please be kind)

D
Dimaldisochek 05.01.21

aleks_ks
here is a screen

a
aleks_ks 05.01.21

Well, the first option is to disable the built-in vidyuhu altogether. You can use the motherboard BIOS, but I do not recommend changing the BIOS settings if you are not strong in computers. Alternatively, I can suggest to go to the device manager, and use it to disable the video card. the second option, you can try to go to the nvidia control panel, then to the 3D parameters management, software settings and for the corresponding program select the use of a discrete video card (your GeForce 610m 1 Gb.). just try the second option first))

D
Dimaldisochek 05.01.21

aleks_ks
chose the launcher anyway does not see it. Maybe in the firewood for vidyuhu (Nvidia GeForce) business. Worth: development date - 06.11.2012, version - 9.18.13.745. And new firewood is not put! constantly writes Installation failure (took from off. site nvidia) So you have to be content with old ones from off. laptop developer site. But the games also go with these firewood on max. Even Batman Arham Origins. ??? Tired of puzzling over and how to do to play me INJASTICE !!! thanks for answers

D
Dim4ik126 05.01.21

Dimaldisochek
is the same garbage) even our video cards are the same))

a
aleks_ks 05.01.21

Dimaldisochek
sorry I didn't help ... if I have any more thoughts I'll write