3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vova Serzhanov 05.01.21 10:15 am

Slow-mo in Injustice: Gods Among Us (Injustice: Gods Among Us)

Slow-mo in Injustice: Gods Among Us, looking for a solution
188 Comments
Sort by:
b
buremitor 05.01.21

optimization is normal on core i5 3450 and 7970, everything on the ultra in full hd flies, you didn't even have to overclock, what else is needed? Well, of course, if you run on the ancient dual-core core i3 and gtx560, then there will be brakes.

I
Izotic 05.01.21

Dimaldisochek
I have the same problem, well, I don't want to see a discrete card and that's it (
I had to directly write the path to the .exe game (not the launcher) in the nvidia panel and set the use of a discrete card (I think you can figure out how). Well, run directly via .exe ... so it still started the game on my GTX 760M

I
Ihmisixsixsix 05.01.21

Dimaldisochek
On the Nvidia website with drivers, try to choose exactly your video card, and be sure which Windows 32 or 64 you have.

I
Ihmisixsixsix 05.01.21

I set all the settings to the minimum, and now there is no slow-mo. It gives out 40 fps on my ancient computer.

D
Dimaldisochek 05.01.21

KoToRu
downloaded firewood from Nvidia began to install it reached half of the download and writes "It is impossible to continue the installation" and with all the firewood from Nvidia. You have to sit on old ones from the laptop manufacturer ....

b
buremitor 05.01.21

Dimaldisochek
I have the same problem, well, I don't want to see a discrete card and that's it (
I had to directly write the path to the .exe game (not the launcher) in the nvidia panel and set the use of a discrete card (I think you can figure out how). Well, run directly via .exe ... so he still started the game on my GTX 760M

, you have a good laptop, it should pull modern games on average.

D
Dimaldisochek 05.01.21

buremitor
I did this in the Nvidia panel! nothing helps. Sees only the integrated Intel graphics card .... sadness is trouble ...

I
Izotic 05.01.21

Dimaldisochek
Damn, why do you need to see it, put it directly for the .exe game, not the launcher, and run it directly, bypassing the
buremitor launcher
Why on medium? everything pulls on max, you see the processor helps out

I
Izotic 05.01.21

Dimaldisochek
like this, do something like this
pix.PlayGround.ru
and set it to use a high-performance nvidia processor and run it through .exe and not through the launcher

R
Renaticus89 05.01.21

The game enters and when you press a single game, the loading line appears and then a black screen. what to do?

k
kot_begemot 05.01.21

Slow-mo no, I play at the maximum

D
Dimaldisochek 05.01.21

Izotic
did as you said

IT'S EQUAL SLOW MO REMAIN ....

D
Dimaldisochek 05.01.21

Izotic
ran through exe. in the game folder

b
buremitor 05.01.21

Dimaldisochek
Damn, why do you need to see it, put it directly for the .exe game, not the launcher, and run it directly, bypassing the
buremitor launcher
Why on medium? everything pulls to max, you see the processor helps out

well at maximum speed in full hd all games pulls, well, maybe, but these are mobile versions of the processor and vidyakhi they are an order of magnitude weaker than their desktop brothers.

I
Izotic 05.01.21

buremitor
So far enough, I'm not complaining.)
Dimaldisochek
Well, try to turn off the vertical sync pulse as written above.
In general, there can be a lot of problems, it is quite possible that the problem is in old firewood, by the way about firewood, did you try to run the installer as administrator? without this, the installation turns off after the first reboot

D
Dimaldisochek 05.01.21

Izotic
did as you say) I

run it via exe. and not through the launcher! I updated firewood to vidyuhu, what else does the game need ??? And SLOU-MO still does not clean !!! graphics settings to a minimum everything .... What else can you do to remove the slow motion?

D
Dimaldisochek 05.01.21

Igor Reznichenko
SSAO is disabled for me !!! Anyway, slow mo .... how to live .... ????

b
buremitor 05.01.21

Dimaldisochek you have a laptop with a GeForce 610m 1 Gb vidyahy, it's all about vidyah, too weak if your core i5 percent still pulls that video spoils the whole thing.

M
Marquess 05.01.21

somebody bought it in incentive?

b
buremitor 05.01.21

mk on GeForce 610m of course not, for mk you need at least gtx560.