3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 05.01.21 10:52 pm

Game Impression (PC) (Titanfall)

I played this marketing PR, I can say that the estimates that the magazines put all 9-tki slyly bought, there is nothing in the toy at all to attract attention at least for a minute:

1) There is no single company
2) There is no normal number of people, 12 people are running all over the map and then there are rings
3) There is no physics of destruction by itself, because this is the same ancient engine of Kodov
4) There can be no talk of a different type of technique, only 3 titanium and all
5) Castumization is not at all what, probably developed do not know what it is
6) The maps are very small, a clear fucking engine that shit
7) Direct 11 no
8) No weather effects
9) The 1-person view is made as in antediluvian shooters, that is, the weapon floats in space and not like in a battle you can see running legs or crawl a hand that touches the ground
10) There is no recoil from the weapon as if you were shooting from a children's automatics
11) The sounds are full of crap like audibility comes from the toilet
12) Projects of the effects of explosions and other things are silent and does not smell
13) There are no scripted scenes to be so popular in all the previous codes, the very same

Appraisal of the game 7 out of 10 with great pressure, who wants to become a victim of grammatical marketing move let's spend precious money and EA will laugh at us ha-ha-ha, I have already become a victim more for such a shit I won't buy which and I advise everyone :))))
164 Comments
Sort by:
o
orstho06 05.01.21

I sell a licensed disc with the game TITANFALL â„¢ DELUXE EDITION for 450 rubles, PC version (plastic box and lid.disk), I did not open the box, did not unpack it, there is a price tag. I sell due to uselessness, cheaper than in Origin plus box and disc. call, bargaining is appropriate. I am in Kazan. call tel: 89375240664

f
firestriker 05.01.21

Will it go?
Vidyaha - AMD Radeon HD 6300m 1gb
Operative - 4gb
Percent - I3 2350m

A
Andrey Baulin 05.01.21

firestriker
The game is not demanding. On my 775 socket and 4GB Ozu was calm.

m
mgmarms 05.01.21

The game is, of course, damp, but in general it is impressive, many new chips have been invented, respectively, many new buttons are needed for them (disguise, call titanium, sit in titanium, etc.) Personally, this controller helped me a lot:
Here's a game like this: if play on the projector, it's generally cool!