3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 05.01.21 10:52 pm

Game Impression (PC) (Titanfall)

I played this marketing PR, I can say that the estimates that the magazines put all 9-tki slyly bought, there is nothing in the toy at all to attract attention at least for a minute:

1) There is no single company
2) There is no normal number of people, 12 people are running all over the map and then there are rings
3) There is no physics of destruction by itself, because this is the same ancient engine of Kodov
4) There can be no talk of a different type of technique, only 3 titanium and all
5) Castumization is not at all what, probably developed do not know what it is
6) The maps are very small, a clear fucking engine that shit
7) Direct 11 no
8) No weather effects
9) The 1-person view is made as in antediluvian shooters, that is, the weapon floats in space and not like in a battle you can see running legs or crawl a hand that touches the ground
10) There is no recoil from the weapon as if you were shooting from a children's automatics
11) The sounds are full of crap like audibility comes from the toilet
12) Projects of the effects of explosions and other things are silent and does not smell
13) There are no scripted scenes to be so popular in all the previous codes, the very same

Appraisal of the game 7 out of 10 with great pressure, who wants to become a victim of grammatical marketing move let's spend precious money and EA will laugh at us ha-ha-ha, I have already become a victim more for such a shit I won't buy which and I advise everyone :))))
164 Comments
Sort by:
t
teddySHARK 05.01.21

I've been playing for 4 days already .... always in the top ... I kill 17 people each ... the game never gets boring, who reads me, Don't be afraid, you won't get bored ... if you have a fun approach to the game ... a lot of fun and movement !! ... I have no stagnation ... I always kill someone))) 6 by 6 ... justifies itself ... I run into the room ... I see ours are beaten ... I am in his cabbage soup with a foot ... and they twist my neck from behind ... that is. The dynamics are frantic)) When everyone is in the Titans ... the game is not more boring ... but on the contrary ... Vertical gameplay with parkour ... Guys ... this did not happen ... and this is strange ... honest word !! If straight arms ... you can catch the wildest fans from the killings on the walls)))

Pleased with the design of all 15 cards in the game ... such a detailed study of small things ... in the rooms ... basements. !! just amazes .... Very beautiful ... + so many cracks .. passages ...)) This cannot be boast of a battle, for example ... it is the fullness of the premises of small things ... I speak as a player in 3 battles and 4 battles) Right now we are talking about the current design of

Burne cards ... or hot cards ... incredible fans also deliver.
But rare cards are better to use ... when you have 10 to 1 Kill Dead ... then they pay off)))

minus in Price .. .and what will happen next is not known ..

BUT THE GAME is worth it ... those multiplayer tricky and wildly funny emotions in the game) Just approach the game with a positive .... there are no such on the market right now)

V
Volteran 05.01.21

Greetings. Tell me how to make the price in rubles in Origin (or is it some kind of glitch) And then the price of 60 euros does not make me very happy

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

Volteran
Why exactly Origin, there are a bunch of reliable tyrnet shops, and also economics.

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

Andrey Baulin
Daddy, no offense. Well, where did you eat such magic mushrooms. That Batla became a nerd RPG. Tie up with mushrooms. Solid quality, this is not an RPG. "RPG" most often means "Role-playing game", that is role-playing computer game. This is a type of games in which the player constantly acts as a certain character and during the gameplay constantly contacts other players or computer characters. Yes, in Battle, he also contacts with a shot to the head, but we are talking about direct communication. Well, for example, The Witcher. , for example.

I
Ivan Balovtsev 05.01.21

Alexander Garifyanov
Here it is not clear, I have Battlefield 4 running at settings slightly below average, and Titanfall slows down at the lowest. In addition, the game, in my opinion, loses to Battlefield 4, there is nothing special about it.

K
Kind_Stone 05.01.21

SpamOFF
Online single ... PFFFFFFFF, sounds even *** th. If online, then it's NOT a SINGLE!

K
Kind_Stone 05.01.21

Com_Bat
EA skeletal their own store to pull mercilessly money from users. Like 1000 for every prowler. On Steam, if they started to distribute the goods there, the game would immediately have acquired good discounts and promotions, and EA would not have to minus the income!

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

teddySHARK
Just be positive about the game .... Definitely. Everything rests on the budget. In fact, I personally had a negative due to lack of a budget, so I was looking for shortcomings. I strained myself, and nothing. I bought Battle Premium. And with pleasure he rode the Titans, then he flew on an airplane in Battle. The only inconvenience was , probably it will be necessary to buy another screw purely for games. Since I watch the toys went so-so from 15GB to 50GB. Battle 4 - 30 GB with Premium. For games, I think a good high-speed terabyte and for a file looser, Green for 3 GB.

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

Ivan Balovtsev
You are all right . I have a config in a personal. Here, catch my settings, this is to be stable 60 -90 in Battle 4. But Titan is a stable 60 and above, no frost. 16, everything is also going beautifully, but in some places you feel a slight frost. And to twitch, I am very picky.

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

Everything on the ceiling in Titan is the same 60 fps. Only in places there are slight drawdowns in resource-intensive moments up to 50. But he eats a lot of RAM, a battle 4 ceiling is up to 3 GB, and in Titan you see up to 7 GB. Well, experts write if not enough memory of the video card, it uses RAM. Well, I'm not a computer guy.

g
goodbe 05.01.21

I WILL DEFEND THE GAME! I have already walked 25 hours! The author is driving!

1) There is no single-player company - there is a multiplayer one, but a simple one, but there is!
2) There is no normal number of people - have you counted bots and titans? This is the fastest and most epic action combat I've seen in a game!
3) There is no physics of destruction by itself, because this is the same ancient Kodov engine - the Source engine and physics exist, destruction is everywhere - titans, glass, panels, walls, some, and so on!
6) The cards are very small, a clear fucking engine is that shit - it depends on which card! There are even dinosaurs!
7) There is no Direct 11 - THERE IS! Are you out of your mind at all !?
Further, the author stupidly carries biased nonsense!
Judging by his statements, he does not understand the issue at all, at least he went to Wikipedia and read what kind of engine it was - it was stupid!

"Titanfall topped the UK charts (followed by Dark Souls 2), Xbox One sales grew 96%, and the Titan bundle accounted for 70% of sales."
"Western press - the world bribed everything" - the author went crazy and bribed all the players who liked the game

This is a great game! Some people don't like pasta with mushrooms or sushi with mushrooms - but that doesn't mean it's shit! It was stupidly unreasonable rut - and nothing more!

Collector's edition - blew up the brain and the Internet!

a
agula98 05.01.21

Com_Bat
Do you yourself understand what unrelated nonsense you are writing?

A
Andrey Baulin 05.01.21

agula98
If he understands, he is the only one.
Com_Bat, since you've read the RPG wikipedia section, read the sarcasm, humor, etc. sections as well.

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

agula98 Deleted
, it happens. The little boy was carried in the wrong direction.

Andrey Baulin
Firstly, not you, but you. Secondly, I would not agree with Agule 98, he is here with experience, unlike ..... And thirdly, if you have your own opinion, please, unsubscribe. And then we'll see who to which library and what to read.
Sorry, but your phrase --- Battlefield 4 The usual donor nerd RPG ----- I just blew.

A
Andrey Baulin 05.01.21

Com_Bat
Something I didn’t see, what would you start with me, you immediately switched to you. I do not agree with Agule, but agree with him and I am glad that there are still normal people, raised not by Wikipedia. And on the game I have already unsubscribed, and not comparing it with the BF.

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

Andrey Baulin
Wikiperdia for your information, I do not use it, I have my own opinion. Further, I see no point in arguing. Let everyone remain unconvinced. There is generally a discussion of the Titans, and not who to read. End of communication.

b
bloodraine 05.01.21

FUCKING toy! Pondering between Premium Bottle and Titanfall, the choice was left to the latter. And I regretted - it would be better if I bought new maps for battles.
The main disadvantage of the game IMHO is physics. Not destructibility of everything - well, what year are we living in, huh? And the thing that alters the whole history of shooters in general - to shoot, for greater efficiency, it is necessary not in the head, which is logical and usually, but in the SPACE TO DRINK !!! In general, chickens laugh! How many times did I notice how they wagged me - no even attempt to aim at the boss - smack on my legs or a little higher. BREEDE!
Plus up to a bunch of chitaki. Well, damn it, on the replay it is clear that he could NOT see me IN ANY way - but I run out of the building right under the grenade.
In short, the game is bullshit. Battle is much better.

E
Elriks 05.01.21

bloodraine
Before I write shit , I really would have bothered to play. The game has perks that allow you to see through the wall and constantly on the mini map of enemies.

The game is great. The most is for an evening relax. Multifaceted, non-boring gameplay does not get bored. Edible. There is a place even for those who like pokemon. The last sniper is divine, 10 out of 10 God, kills on the spot.

c
chuba_73 05.01.21

played with the beta concluded - the game is definitely not a masterpiece, as for me it is even inferior to the crisis. I also did not find a multifaceted, not annoying gameplay - if we talk about versatility, then this is more likely BF, but not that. Plus, it's a great dependence on ping (a difference of 30 - 40 already gives a big advantage) plus raging cheaters (just don't say that their no) This conclusion could work as an addition to some strong single, but not as a purely multiplayer game. Plus, the price is clearly too high - the red price is $ 10-12. In general, whatever one may say about the code killer, it clearly does not hold out.

c
chuba_73 05.01.21

Before I write shit, I really would have bothered to play. The game has perks that allow you to see through the wall and constantly on the mini-map of enemies.

Yes, we played and we know about these perks and used on replay, it is always clear that the player uses the built-in wh and mini-cards do not give such an advantage as constantly guessing the player's position and his actions as some do