3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 05.01.21 10:52 pm

Game Impression (PC) (Titanfall)

I played this marketing PR, I can say that the estimates that the magazines put all 9-tki slyly bought, there is nothing in the toy at all to attract attention at least for a minute:

1) There is no single company
2) There is no normal number of people, 12 people are running all over the map and then there are rings
3) There is no physics of destruction by itself, because this is the same ancient engine of Kodov
4) There can be no talk of a different type of technique, only 3 titanium and all
5) Castumization is not at all what, probably developed do not know what it is
6) The maps are very small, a clear fucking engine that shit
7) Direct 11 no
8) No weather effects
9) The 1-person view is made as in antediluvian shooters, that is, the weapon floats in space and not like in a battle you can see running legs or crawl a hand that touches the ground
10) There is no recoil from the weapon as if you were shooting from a children's automatics
11) The sounds are full of crap like audibility comes from the toilet
12) Projects of the effects of explosions and other things are silent and does not smell
13) There are no scripted scenes to be so popular in all the previous codes, the very same

Appraisal of the game 7 out of 10 with great pressure, who wants to become a victim of grammatical marketing move let's spend precious money and EA will laugh at us ha-ha-ha, I have already become a victim more for such a shit I won't buy which and I advise everyone :))))
164 Comments
Sort by:
L
Last Engineer 05.01.21

If I didn’t know that the game from vyser from the rotten IW might have watched the videos

D
DrZoiberg 05.01.21

disappointment of the year?

K
Koka_Kola 05.01.21

DrZoiberg
DayZ yes

R
Rageinside 05.01.21

This shit is not even worthy of discussion. let's all forget about him.

K
Koka_Kola 05.01.21

To be honest, I would like to read the comments of those who have played at least 5 hours. And then some evil comments of those who have not bought or those who have not mastered even a couple of hours.

X
XSerzHX 05.01.21

Played 10 hours, everything in the game suits

k
kahovsky 05.01.21

Well, I don’t know I don’t know, for example I always check this site before starting to play something new - http://odevalka-online.ru/. My favorite, Heaven is my favorite fantasy game. I love whether you understand this topic :)

M
Maniac-x 05.01.21

If the game were called Call of Duty: TitanFall, it would be bought by millions and constantly touted. But it is not called that, so everyone smears it as best they can, although many have spent 15 minutes in the game, or even did not play at all.
This game brings a lot of emotions, both to me and to my friends, everything is fun, fast, dynamic and beautiful. A bunch of modes, a bunch of maps and a drive. This is a game for those who do not want to bother for a long time, but play quickly after work (or school).
In my opinion, this is a very worthy game that will gain its fans and even win over fans from other similar games such as Call of Duty.

A
Andrey Baulin 05.01.21

I play with the release of the game. Everything suits me. Who cares who released it and what marketing moves were used. The main thing is that it is pleasant and well done. Which is present. And then a bunch of "couch marketers" have divorced here.

z
zdanu4 05.01.21

and I will join the side that leaves no positive feedback. I played 4 hours in IT. impressions at the beginning were very good, but after an hour the question began to mature - what next? again shoot at the most primitive bots from a homing pistol, or run around in titanium for 2-5 minutes firing at everything that moves. in general, join the first to comment:
1 game is not worth the money (though it is relatively not a lot)
2 bored very quickly
3 want the story (well, without quite boring)
4 at least some destructible (yes even stupid boxes which split and box)
5 if bots were given in the game, then their AI should be an order of magnitude higher than
6, I will not rotate graphics and optimization. I have a powerful computer, everything pulls so well. but to admire the beauty - all the same there is no time
7 35 Gigs of music (O_o) speak for themselves
and so on (you can list the cons for a long time, it's a pity that not the pros)
Conclusion - the game should have been released before Battle 4 and Ghost, then it would have ripped off much more positive reviews, well, money ))

Z.Y. a purely personal opinion, and I'm only glad that someone likes this game / _ /

p
pavloalex 05.01.21

zdanu4
... what can you expect from pure multiplayer in general? What do you expect from Kolda when you enter multiplayer?
Strange you some ... want a plot, play plot games, a single, what's the problem?

s
sand333 05.01.21

Bug
Well, let's think logically. A multiplayer game without new content, well, will not do. Dls are done not only so that "Greedy" EA replenishes feeds, but also to extend the "life" of the game. So everything is logical here, this is a business so get used to it.

Z
ZaKTomSK 05.01.21

zdanu4
35 Gigs of music (O_o)
Well, with modern hard drives this is not a problem) As I understand it, the developers wanted the game to run on budget computers. Well, there are 35 extra gigs even on the budget

M
Matveys 05.01.21

And no one bothers that this graphics declared by Next Gen is not at all, or I just did not see it. In the game, the graphics are not important, the knowledgeable assert, but imagine the game Stalker, for example, with the graphics of Counter-Strike: Source, the game would not become so popular, the whole atmosphere would be lost. I'm interested in the opinion of the players for what work the developers require 1,199 rubles (price from Origin) there is no destructibility, the graphics are average by today's standards, the content has not yet been delivered, but I think there will be rubles for 450, but there is a similarity with Unreal Tournament, but here it is more thematic. As for me, the price is overpriced and the game is being promoted on YouTube, be healthy. computer all right I wish you the same.

p
pavloalex 05.01.21

Matveys
.... in principle I support, only the "additions" cost not 450 rubles, but 1200 in origin, like the "game" itself. I think that the office that made this "masterpiece" just wants to quickly recapture the money, while offering a raw product.
In general, all these "add-ons" are very annoying lately: they push us something, promising something else good at a price close to the initial product. As an example, Bioshock infinite. The game itself has a style of 800 rubles, "add-ons" have been released for a year , but they are about nothing, while they fight another 500 rubles for them. THE BEAUTY! And you say "Business in Russian"! Our business is FUCK, in comparison with foreign!

M
Matveys 05.01.21

pavloalex
Not joking to myself, I looked, 1 199,00 rubles "premium" called a seasonal pass consisting of 3 sets of add-ons.
Drop Capsule 1: Spring 2014 (RUB 499.00)
Drop Capsule 2: Summer 2014 (RUB 499.00)
Drop Capsule 3: Fall 2014 (RUB 499.00)
Play good games I want to add)

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

Koka_Kola
And you know, completely, right. Calmed down, weighed everything. Turns out everything is simple. The game is not bad, but not for this money. Well, no one promised to inflate the keys for free, but they could. Tense up at work, it was hard. But left Titan And I bought Battle 4 Premium. I won’t smoke at work for a month, so I’ll beat the Premium. And then I’ll just give up on the new 800 series on the video card. I need to change the operative. Well, it's easier because two battles of Viskarya are good
RAM

A
Andrey Baulin 05.01.21

And what do you all compare with BF? Is she ideal? The usual donor nerd RPG.

p
pavloalex 05.01.21

Andrey Baulin
... Battle RPG has become ... that's what the controversy is leading to.

A
Andrey Baulin 05.01.21

pavloalex
Well, one solid quality there :-)