3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 05.01.21 10:52 pm

Game Impression (PC) (Titanfall)

I played this marketing PR, I can say that the estimates that the magazines put all 9-tki slyly bought, there is nothing in the toy at all to attract attention at least for a minute:

1) There is no single company
2) There is no normal number of people, 12 people are running all over the map and then there are rings
3) There is no physics of destruction by itself, because this is the same ancient engine of Kodov
4) There can be no talk of a different type of technique, only 3 titanium and all
5) Castumization is not at all what, probably developed do not know what it is
6) The maps are very small, a clear fucking engine that shit
7) Direct 11 no
8) No weather effects
9) The 1-person view is made as in antediluvian shooters, that is, the weapon floats in space and not like in a battle you can see running legs or crawl a hand that touches the ground
10) There is no recoil from the weapon as if you were shooting from a children's automatics
11) The sounds are full of crap like audibility comes from the toilet
12) Projects of the effects of explosions and other things are silent and does not smell
13) There are no scripted scenes to be so popular in all the previous codes, the very same

Appraisal of the game 7 out of 10 with great pressure, who wants to become a victim of grammatical marketing move let's spend precious money and EA will laugh at us ha-ha-ha, I have already become a victim more for such a shit I won't buy which and I advise everyone :))))
164 Comments
Sort by:
N
Natanil 05.01.21

the idea is good, it is played nicely and dynamically,
but it is empty, interest is rapidly falling. especially the degree of action drops when there are 4-6 or more titans on the field, and this is inevitable.
there is a terribly lack of content - the sensation of dlts is poured in tons, but damn 2500? not worth it,
although if you do not mind so much then you can "fork out"
if you compare it with the code gost, then you can play Titans

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

Natanil
Here, here. The very word. As it is empty.

B
Bug 05.01.21

sand333
promised not such a level of graphics, refused dls, and there was no talk of a seasonal pass,
and ea would never get it wrong, why she is being called the worst company for the second year in a row, and she is once again on a rake ...
"fool he learns from his mistakes, and the smart one learns from strangers "this is also NOT to treat ea,
but" the humpbacked grave will fix "a straight road

v
vvvjust 05.01.21

The graph is poor and there is no blur when turning the camera, so I won't even stutter about this game !!!

as always ... Microsoft exclusives are miserable to disgrace!

B
BIGssdl 05.01.21

the game for me as UT at one time is very dynamic even in comparison with purely infantry mixes in BF3, BF4,
but the presence of cheaters already at the early start stage already discourages me from playing

Z
ZaKTomSK 05.01.21

Played enough of the game. And I cannot understand. than she did not please many. The first thing I noticed is that users are not happy with the graphics. This is of course a moot point, but it seems to me that in multiplayer the graphics are not so important. There is no time to admire, besides, the game is dynamic and tense. There is no time to look at textures. And the quality of the picture in the game is not so poor.
Also, most would like destructibility, as I understand it. In my opinion, it would be deprived. Yes, it would be more beautiful and realistic. But on the other hand, it would be difficult for pilots (ordinary players) to live)) Titans would get them anywhere) And so it becomes possible at least to hide from the giants. So this minus turns into a plus. Roughly speaking, a balance has been observed. Moreover, the architecture of the levels is built in order for players to quickly move and hide from robots. And imagine, at the end of the round (when there are practically only titans in battle), the entire map is in ruins. And the parkour and lightning-fast jumps on buildings promised by the developers will evaporate.

Another reason for dissatisfaction is monotony. Like, a game for three days - no more. At first it seemed to me so too)) But after a couple of days I realized that it was not so. You can change the style of play, choose a pilot and a titanium to your liking, combine different abilities. You can be a sniper, shoot pilots and infantry from afar, using invisibility (yes, it is difficult for snipers to live here, taking into account the dynamics of battles, but if you quickly change position, do not sit in one place, then everything is not so bad. ). Or you can take a shotgun, put the speed ability and dissect on the map, like some kind of ninja. Run up to the enemy with lightning speed, simultaneously dodging in different ways and shoot at close range. Well, you can think of 10 combinations, if not more. The same goes for the titans. From weapons special abilities and the type of titanium depends on your behavior in battle. It's another matter if you don't notice all this and don't try to diversify the game itself. No need to attach to one cannon and / or titanium. Change your weapons and abilities) Try different tactics and you won't get bored)) On top of that, the game has good modes. In general, there is something to do.

In general, I liked the game. I think it will take a long time. Of the minuses, I would like to add that there are not enough weapons in the game, you cannot customize the appearance of the titanium and the pilot to your taste. Well, the server search system does not suit (you cannot select a map, whatever you would like. Everything is random. Also, you cannot change the command either) Well, accordingly, if you suddenly get together with your friends to play 6 on 6, it will not work)). Oh yes. Also Origin and the price are included in the cons.
So I agree with the high ratings of the press. The game is really worthwhile. Only many of this did not notice all of this, which is a pity (maybe I'm wrong, and your opinion may differ from mine) Somehow))

A
Anderby 05.01.21

> in multiplayer the graphics are not that important The

graphics are NOT important ANYWHERE.

v
vitalik19977 05.01.21

Com_Bat
Thanks

Z
ZaKTomSK 05.01.21

Anderby
graphics can NOT be important ANYWHERE. I don't mean that graphics are the most important thing. I mean that we need to look for a middle ground. I understand, now it is fashionable to smear good graphics, a la "I'm not a schoolboy graffiti" (don't take it personally) But you must admit that graphics have some kind of role, yes they do. Perhaps the most recent, but it plays. Roughly speaking, for each user it stands in a certain place.

Z
ZaKTomSK 05.01.21

Com_Bat
An hour, two games and you do not understand why to run, where to run.
It seems to me that the game is not for you. You wrote yourself that you prefer BF. Just taste and color, as they say. There are people who do not like BF, but this does not mean that the game is bad)))

n
nextati 05.01.21

Cheerful playing.

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

ZaKTomSK
Maybe so. We will not argue. Yes, you are right, someone would say that Arrow would have been sent to demobilization. And if I am a smart mod, I will gladly climb the zone. I have passed Scar's return three times. me Titanfel. I decided to push Titanfel with Battle 3 and Battle 4 and take for myself Battle 4 + Premium and sit beautifully until the release of Battle 5, next year. Dead Island, I wonder what kind of online Skyrim, In short, you won't have to get bored.

D
Drujishe 05.01.21

Do you like science fiction, play titanfal, I haven’t played, but I don’t think the game is poor, on the contrary, this is something new! They'll hone it and polish it! Who likes what! BF4, of course, is something supernatural for me, the last action movie I played online was Modern Weifaer 1 (in some shaggy year), how many emotions there were then, it just burst my head! Someone is playing it interestingly now .....

A
Andrey Baulin 05.01.21

Drujishe Now
playing. And quite a lot of people. Searching about 6000 servers finds.
This titanium should be released several years earlier, but instead of, for example, MB3. This would be a bomb.

D
DarkWolf_Ru 05.01.21

Will it handle 2GB of RAM?

L
Loki DS 05.01.21

Titanfail

e
enemjke 05.01.21

who will explain to me how such a sideways, uncompressed sound will affect the performance of the game? how is it possible that compressed audio would add brakes and lags?

S
SeregaMazahaka 05.01.21

enemjke
On i7-3400, of course, you will not notice any lags, but if you have a dinosaur, like mine, then for such a 50GB gift from the developers you have to carry it in your hands.

A
Andrey Baulin 05.01.21

Loki DS
Not enough brains for more?

K
Koka_Kola 05.01.21

Com_Bat

You run ahead of the team and surrender yourself to the campaign. If you play like that, then yes, the game gets boring quickly. You swing to explosives and mines, with them you can stir up such packs that the game will not seem so boring to you. Oh yes, podzhopniki is also a topic.