3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 11.01.21 11:29 am

Your attitude to Russian voice acting, if it were (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Previous part
111 Comments
Sort by:
i
igoryok31 11.01.21

I'm all for, the mafia is being translated and it's okay, only professionally it is necessary without censorship in GTA!)

W
Wraith_Soul 11.01.21

listened to one of the patriots talking in Trevor's side mission, no need for nothing.

P
Pro100 Andrew 11.01.21

I'm for, but at least for more or less quality

M
MrGrave 11.01.21

How can you relate to what is not? And with English everything is great, Trevor - 10 out of 10.

b
brovascka1 11.01.21

At least the translation of the main characters.

MrGrave
go to America

H
Hellraiser 11.01.21

GTA 3 Russian voice acting was so-so. and in GTA Vice City everything was voiced. Consider overtaken the original

M
MrGrave 11.01.21

brovascka1
But no one is obliged to adapt to us, just because we want to, we vpadlu teach non-Russian language or read subtitles.

d
dimakozhanov 11.01.21

I am for voice acting, but only for professional and uncensored.

T
The jackal 11.01.21

What is your attitude towards money? If you had them.

b
brovascka1 11.01.21

You can understand that you need to think not only about your own skin in life, but sometimes about those who surround you (literate)
MrGrave

W
Wraith_Soul 11.01.21

brovascka1
I listen to the original voice acting and read subs, everything is perfectly played and I have no problems with reading speed.

P
Palmont 11.01.21

5H4DE
Some read syllables and even study at the institute.

E
Evgeny Astrakhantsev 11.01.21

There are no actors left in Russia, so I am personally against Russian voice acting! IMHO!

D
DAZZDRANAGON 11.01.21

I am for full dubbing but the current is sure to be hard-hearted ...!

T
TheGeth 11.01.21

How can you judge what is not?
In general, even if it was, I played in the original, since the original is always by definition better than localization.

S
StilesShоw 11.01.21

Subtitles will work for me, because if they translate, then they will do it terribly ...

Z
ZlM 11.01.21

Reading while in pursuit is not very convenient. I want voice acting, after all, the game is not worth 100 rubles

B
Burrut 11.01.21

Yes, even when not chasing, but just driving, it is not very convenient to read, that's just because of conversations in the car, and it could be done.You can just play and go through missions and know only the task and why it needs to be done by reading the credits, or you can to penetrate deeper into the plot of the game by listening to their conversations in different situations. In the mafia, everything is really smartly done in this regard.

i
igor white 11.01.21

not. in such a game, voice acting is not necessary. it won't be. everything sounds great in the original.

T
Thorgal 11.01.21

I would be glad even for the monotonous monophonic voice acting, as in old videos. Subs in a dynamic game are inconvenient to read. Because of this, I have to skip about half of the dialogues. As for all sorts of original intonations and timbre of voices, I personally do not care about that. The main thing in the game is to get information and on time.