3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 11.01.21 11:29 am

Your attitude to Russian voice acting, if it were (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Previous part
111 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trestan 11.01.21

It will be, it will be, the main thing is wait, wait, wait, and when Google with artificial intelligence can read the credits there will be voice acting

w
wasp85 11.01.21

Super kot
"It's unlikely!" - shame comrades, learn Russian !!!

M
MurdererUA 11.01.21

Learn English ... You need to play games in the original language; in life, localization will never convey those emotions that were originally laid down. I studied English for 3 years, plus I practice myself, I forgot what Russian is in games. Feeling heaven and earth .. Only in War Thunder I like to play in Russian, and I think so in English))))

M
MassChester87 11.01.21

yuryi
No and don't wait. Rockstar Games does not allow dubbing of its games into other languages.

m
mcbrut 11.01.21

Omg To spoil the
heroes of the game with flawed voice acting? LAL
GTA is the game in which the voice acting is unnecessary.

y
yuryi 11.01.21

MassChester87
And in the 4th I don't remember whether I was Russian or not? BUT in SAN ANDREAS there was definitely a Russian dubbing, and why is it now banned in vaice sity too? WE ARE RUSSIAN. sadness .....

S
Super kot 11.01.21

yuryi
It would not be bad, but vryatly I remember how the game was also said to Russify and no

yuryi It was
not, gta just do not Russify it is sad

d
danis555 11.01.21

Why is this, subtitles are our everything.

M
Mr. Sirocco 11.01.21

There is 2.5 dialogue in the game, why is there a translation?

J
Jim_Bim 11.01.21

All parts of the GTA that I played were in Russian. And in principle, normal.

A
Alexander Byrchenko 11.01.21

Jim_Bim
these were self-made voiceovers. And throw a reference where the fourth is in Russian

S
Spiny 11.01.21

Rockstar has all the games with one voice acting - English. Rocky doesn't give voice to games. Text only.

R
Robert_The_producer 11.01.21

As already mentioned above, Rocky is forbidden to voice. And rightly so. Original voiceovers are always better. IMHO. And rock even hired gangsters for the voice acting of GTA 5.

V
Vladislav Rudskoy 11.01.21

I will say that there will be no 100% Russian voice acting.

C
Carbon8909 11.01.21

No voice acting (and not only Russian) is needed in the GTA series. Only the original!

S
Sirius_pM 11.01.21

No, translation can come in handy, and for a game of this type, voice acting, as in films, on TV, even without dubbing, is ideal. After all, the game is essentially realistic (well, if we take as an example that there is essentially nothing supernatural), one might say, cinematic. Like a good action game, with some Bruce Willis. Here is my opinion.

C
Carbon8909 11.01.21

Sirius_pM Movies are
one thing, GTA games are another.
Developers are doing the right thing by forbidding to voice their projects.

s
singularity2016 11.01.21

infuriates to read subtitles. I would like to see what is happening in the video. And while driving, too, infuriates to read. Opponents of Russian localization, I don't understand you at all. Nobody will force you to play in Russian, play yourself in English if you so desire.

G
GABOY 11.01.21

in my opinion that would be cool. As far as I remember, in GTA IV, there were moments of Russian characters. And they swore there, too, not bad. In GTA V the plot is good, but I will go through it again only when the normal RUSSIAN voice acting comes out, in general I am FOR !!!!!!!!!

a
abler98 11.01.21

I can't even imagine how you can voice Franklin, and other characters, in Russian. I really like the original voice acting, so I'm against it.