3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 11.01.21 11:29 am

Your attitude to Russian voice acting, if it were (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Previous part
111 Comments
Sort by:
a
aq12wsde3 11.01.21

who would screw "Kartan" to the credits and let her play there, like in films in the 90s ...

L
LPO 11.01.21

I am for. because it is simply impossible to go by car and read the credits.

P
Pretecs 11.01.21

It would be nice. I don't understand so many interesting pedestrian dialogues on the streets of Los Santos ((

V
VoronkovSergey_96 11.01.21

In games like GTA, it is in any case needed, when I play in general half of the dialogues I skip or do not read to the end, since I cannot drive at full speed to dodge collisions (there have been cases when while reading subtitles you crash into a car obstacle) or during skirmishes when about 15 people are shooting at you at full speed, and you sit in the shelter in order to read the information.

T
Tula Potsik 11.01.21

Negative: Ours cannot and do not want to sound normally.

n
nat.mih 11.01.21

Master of Action They
can, but they won't. Will be censored. )))

C
Carbon8909 11.01.21

My personal attitude to the Russian GTA voice acting is negative. I explain.
Many games in the series (GTA V is no exception) are full of slang and untranslatable puns.
And 1C-SoftKlab will not be able to convey all this to Russian-speaking gamers in a quality manner. All our localizers have enough for is to censor (screw up) the game. As a result, the whole atmosphere of the original (i.e. the idea of ​​the developers) will disappear.
Sean Fontenot and Gerald Johnson masterfully voiced Franklin and Lamar, respectively.
I can’t imagine other voice actors in their place ...
With Trevor - the same.
Development of GTA V went on for almost 4 years. The voice actors did their best. They are unlikely to be
surpassed ... I agree that RockStar prohibits sounding their projects in any other language.

n
nat.mih 11.01.21

Carbon8909
If they had high-quality voice acting, but at the same time would have left the choice between Russian and English voice acting, I think no one would mind! I love when there is a choice. It would be interesting to listen to the Russian voice acting. )))

C
Carbon8909 11.01.21

nat.mih
It is unlikely that 1C-SoftKlab will be able to sound GTA V. There are also very colorful characters.
And there will be no choice between Russian and English voice acting. The developers never did that. And our localizers too.

A
Awesome drew 11.01.21

The translation is meaningless - it spoils the atmosphere of the game. Subtitles will be enough

C
Carbon8909 11.01.21

Curry30 I totally
agree. I am for text localization of these projects!

D
Dark shady 11.01.21

I know English at a basic level, and the subtitles during the chase are not very difficult to read, but it gives some discomfort and I'm only for the Russian voice acting (preferably high-quality). I don’t understand why they don’t want to voice it, because Max Payne was voiced.

T
Traun 11.01.21

An example in comparison.
SW Battlefront, the Russian voice acting is clearly weaker than the original, but the voice acting there is not so important.
For example, "experts" do not like the Russian voice acting of the assassins, I played all the parts in Russian, it suits me perfectly, but I think if I heard the English one, I would probably prefer the English one.
A GTA, I think one can not Trevor's voice, and how to communicate "niggers" and other mats in the GTA, it is simply impossible to convey to the Russian language

S
Sanya_51rus 11.01.21

What kind of atmosphere are you talking about. Russian voice acting is needed 100%. I would be glad at least some. Sometimes it's impossible to follow the game, you have to stop and read. Everyone can read in different ways and he will plunge into the atmosphere that the publisher wanted to present, or not, this is not a fact. And those who extremely neglect the Russian voice acting could always change it in the settings to the original one. I think the reason for the lack of voice acting is that the publishers know that they will buy the game anyway, why spend money on it, they say, say thank you that at least we are doing credits.

y
yuryi 11.01.21

Cat-thread in the know, is Russian voice acting expected in GTA 5?
You can understandably mess with Russian subs, but sometimes they run like mad.

S
Super kot 11.01.21

It's vryatly

A
Alexander Byrchenko 11.01.21

Rocky somewhere pointed out even at the beginning of the journey into the world of GTA that the voice acting always wakes up in the original, i.e. in English.

T
TheReds1892 11.01.21

no, it will not

y
yuryi 11.01.21

Super kot
Somewhere I looked that there are guys enthusiasts and they have already started work on this topic, but everything depends on the loot, and few people are interested ... And so the joke would be especially with the goble translation

B
Boss_Timurchik 11.01.21

the game seems to be outdated, like the developers add something to the game, I mean there are cars and a couple of guns, but this does not add even the last addition of lowriders to the game, as it did not impress me, and you need to spend 2 lemas on one a car that costs 5000, well, the fact of the presence of cheaters is inadequate in the session, but what about the voice acting, the rock will not be invested in the Russian voice acting, because it’s not easy to get one fig