3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RaskolnikovAlexander 30.10.19 03:36 am

Impressions of the game (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

As usual, main theme for each game, where Citizens will share their impressions from the story of multiplayer, the technical part of the game and so on. Tell me what You liked, what You upset, and that he would like to see this project in the future.
P. S. to Enter the game at the moment is just not possible, servers are not let for 15 minutes.
With respect!
All the fun of the game.
106 Comments
Sort by:
R
RaskolnikovAlexander 30.10.19

As usual, main theme for each game, where Citizens will share their impressions from the story of multiplayer, the technical part of the game and so on. Tell me what You liked, what You upset, and that he would like to see this project in the future.
P. S. to Enter the game at the moment is just not possible, servers are not let for 15 minutes.
With respect!
All the fun of the game.

S
Stewie2090 30.10.19

Speak for the multiplayer.
When compared with BO4,the pace of the game probably 10 times decreased(and will not say that it is bad),unusual of course.Some guns look extremely pathetic,the same KILI 141(and such curves the name is also a bit upset,it is strange that such cantors could not agree on a license for some guns,the same KILO is HK433 141).Guns still not enough,I hope to be add with time,but the large variety of tuning
Shooting is really ten times better than everything I saw in the CoD series before.
The rest seems all right,but nothing revolutionary.All the exact same Kolda

S
Stewie2090 30.10.19

Speak for the multiplayer.
When compared with BO4,the pace of the game probably 10 times decreased(and will not say that it is bad),unusual of course.Some guns look extremely pathetic,the same KILI 141(and such curves the name is also a bit upset,it is strange that such cantors could not agree on a license for some guns,the same KILO is HK433 141).Guns still not enough,I hope to be add with time,but the large variety of tuning
Shooting is really ten times better than everything I saw in the CoD series before.
The rest seems all right,but nothing revolutionary.All the exact same Kolda

s
silence_is_screaming 30.10.19

Something well, very little came out. 4 hours slowly passed a major campaign and at the end hinted at a sequel to Spec Ops mode, but this is co-op. In terms of graphics - very nice, some gameplay scenes look very impressive mission in London, for example, is heavily modified fire, i.e. very nice to shoot, but the whole story is sad and it is not hooked. This awful Russian dubbing, already sick from it. For me was the blatant fillers. The second time exactly alone held no desire.

A
Aiws 30.10.19

Good game, I dare you.

m
melitant 30.10.19

Aiws
battlenet makes the return is it?

s
silence_is_screaming 30.10.19

Something well, very little came out. 4 hours slowly passed a major campaign and at the end hinted at a sequel to Spec Ops mode, but this is co-op. In terms of graphics - very nice, some gameplay scenes look very impressive mission in London, for example, is heavily modified fire, i.e. very nice to shoot, but the whole story is sad and it is not hooked. This awful Russian dubbing, already sick from it. For me was the blatant fillers. The second time exactly alone held no desire.

S
Syava Targoniy 30.10.19

That really only 4 hours of gameplay in the campaign? Thought to buy at least a week to play, but for 4 hours as it is a pity... Wait even then РДР2.

A
Aiws 30.10.19

Good game, I dare you.

m
melitant 30.10.19

Aiws
battlenet makes the return is it?

S
Stewie2090 30.10.19

Syava Targoni
Yes Kolda has long been focusing on the cartoon's doing.The money then to milk more through pass and luchboxes etc.

S
Syava Targoniy 30.10.19

That really only 4 hours of gameplay in the campaign? Thought to buy at least a week to play, but for 4 hours as it is a pity... Wait even then РДР2.

k
ksasha97 30.10.19

The feeling that the plot made purely for show, I'm not logged in, if you evaluate from 1 to 10, the balls 5 max

S
Stewie2090 30.10.19

Syava Targoni
Yes Kolda has long been focusing on the cartoon's doing.The money then to milk more through pass and luchboxes etc.

k
ksasha97 30.10.19

The feeling that the plot made purely for show, I'm not logged in, if you evaluate from 1 to 10, the balls 5 max

A
ARM_SERJ 30.10.19

Optimization polnaya hat, 60-80 fps shows .and the game clearly is not in 60 fps(not moving the game smoothly) .in other games all gorgeous, the schedule remains in the trash to kill and play on 100+ fps and then microprism etc
The company is in the game.... I will say without a Mat in a good way, she is the bomb, but the curve is optimized spoils the impression

S
Stewie2090 30.10.19

ARM_SERJ
XS what you mean,the FPS do not masturbate,Nitsche not laggy,not buggy,works quite smoothly

A
ARM_SERJ 30.10.19

Optimization polnaya hat, 60-80 fps shows .and the game clearly is not in 60 fps(not moving the game smoothly) .in other games all gorgeous, the schedule remains in the trash to kill and play on 100+ fps and then microprism etc
The company is in the game.... I will say without a Mat in a good way, she is the bomb, but the curve is optimized spoils the impression

N
NAPOSIM 30.10.19

ARM_SERJ
Also this problem was faced. Already wrote about this. But the comments removed

S
Stewie2090 30.10.19

ARM_SERJ
XS what you mean,the FPS do not masturbate,Nitsche not laggy,not buggy,works quite smoothly