3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RaskolnikovAlexander 30.10.19 03:36 am

Impressions of the game (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

As usual, main theme for each game, where Citizens will share their impressions from the story of multiplayer, the technical part of the game and so on. Tell me what You liked, what You upset, and that he would like to see this project in the future.
P. S. to Enter the game at the moment is just not possible, servers are not let for 15 minutes.
With respect!
All the fun of the game.
106 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 02.12.20

.Chiken
Shorter can you buy the simplest and not steam? and not download content for the cartoon can? Is the plot long in time?

.Chiken 02.12.20

Palych Rocks
But I do not understand why it is for the sake of a single to buy, all the salt in the multiplayer, but yes - the simplest enough. Other editions for those who need two and a half skin and a visor on a gun xD
Varzon will have to download - the policy of developers, the rest is already at its discretion xD

P
Palych Rokov 02.12.20

.Chiken
I love single games and do not like royal battles, from online I like only those where there is a mode of pve type Dashini 2, Divijinov, Brickpoint, Antem, etc.

m
marmelad1 28.02.21

I like to relax in this way, by the way, to play and so on, I liked the game. I played it at sea last year, here in the room I sat in the evening and played, it was a great time. I think this summer I will also visit Lavender Azov.

M
Mozzamotta531 03.09.22

Greetings men, help with such a moment call of duty modern warfare 2019 ps4 offline 2 maps are closed for playing with bots werdansk airport and zhukov boneyard is it possible to open them somehow, otherwise it writes not available for this mode, thanks in advance

a
anthropolog13 17.11.22

Endless spawn of enemies. Enemies that constantly appear from behind, partners do almost nothing, run among the mobs, waiting for me to go forward. Such slag still needs to be looked for.