3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RaskolnikovAlexander 30.10.19 03:36 am

Impressions of the game (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

As usual, main theme for each game, where Citizens will share their impressions from the story of multiplayer, the technical part of the game and so on. Tell me what You liked, what You upset, and that he would like to see this project in the future.
P. S. to Enter the game at the moment is just not possible, servers are not let for 15 minutes.
With respect!
All the fun of the game.
106 Comments
Sort by:
m
mylovar 05.10.20

Maks_Gailish
Maybe)But when you are in the top 5 constantly, even if they are, then do not interfere with play) And then straight sucker with the first day caught, which interfered with play)And it is not in the free warzone, and in the network)

m
mylovar 05.10.20

ZKV73
I'm just playing these modes.6 x 6 x6)

L
Luco 05.10.20

I liked this game just too constipated

V
Vadim 1 HAX 05.10.20

Colleagues, tell me how to say Thank you to the player who resurrects you in special operations?

Often resurrect, more than once heard thank you in return .......

D
Dzhophol 05.10.20

Here are my impressions of the game

A
Avyalikov 05.10.20

ANTIx51
I will, of course, follow the fate of DICE and their next game, yet EA announced a change of leadership in this studio. However, to take the next BF almost at the start, as I took 5ku, I definitely will not. The problem with COD, BF, and most of the current games is not the crookedness of the developers or the small budget, but that the management of the studios does not play games and does not know how they should be made. At the dawn of the game game was made by enthusiasts who themselves played in them. There are a lot of examples: Doom, CS, Half-Life, Gran Turismo, NFS, WoT - it's the kind of thing I know. When the management knocks out "effective managers" and begin to chase the long ruble, we get such soulless crafts as COD MW, BF V or the latest NFS. It's enough to open Metacritic, Reddit or Twitter and read reviews about your own product. People have been writing about problems in COD for half a year, and in response silence.

M
Maks_Gailish 05.10.20

There's something going on here that these devils are active. Since June 3, fn-fal (using the perk of triple shot), the damage which is higher than that of ebr-14, in the head kills from two, then with three shots (between as ebr-14 with one cartridge), in the body 5-6 (and even up to 12) shots are required, besides the scattering of some idiotic became. Holger-26, which seems to have improved by scattering and control, with a standard store and a barrel unmanageable absolutely.
Already shoals and flocks have climbed some unkillable characters, who are shot by all the osprey, and they like chimpanzees jump and snug kill all around with three or four shots from all sorts of MP5, MP7, guguryava and other shit. And guess if it's their armor or if we have blank bullets on the team.
P.S. Active, type not visible, bots, under the guise of igors, just lol

c
chuba_73 05.10.20

That's if you understand the MP can be called one sentence "like a little wrapped in a shiny piece of paper" except for improved graphics and weapons everything else is a complete suck - cards with the rare exception of complete shit, network code that something with something, hempley - shit, a bunch of cheaters, well But we have a couple of incomprehensible leggings and bows on the dick but hamsters like it. ,
look one hamster already offended -- minus

D
Deemaaa 05.10.20

On the one hand, it seems that the best sorcerer since the second, on the other, constant problems with servers solution, which are sometimes over absurd. One night you play as a pro, the other evening as a noob. But when like a god, sniff a nonher to do

M
Masky76 05.10.20

I don't care if there's a sniper answer there's a grenade launcher., there's a rat response there's a shotgun.

L
Longlivebreak 05.10.20

Where do you get such whiners, all to them wrong, cards, respauns, shotguns, rpgs and who do not agree that the fly-in. Well, play what you like: Warface, Tarkov, Insurgents, von Valorant specially for you released, as many different, good games, do not waste time on this "like."

c
chuba_73 05.10.20

Longlivebreak
I understand that you're with those people who agree to eat gumno - and what to play decides each

L
Longlivebreak 05.10.20

chuba_73
This is a site about games, you with your excrement fantasies probably not here.

K
Kowaks 05.10.20

Chiter's wash, overflowing with holey cheaters!!! These roosters multiply at the speed of light!!! One stings the other and he immediately becomes a holey cheater!!!!!!! 👎👎👎👎

c
chalex74 05.10.20

Started to issue a refund. Unlike some of the forum participants, I have a homeland. Yes Christmas trees-sticks! Well it's no longer in any frame ! It was enough to make Captain Price a homosexual - a few gentle hugs and kisses with some soldier - and all, complete political correctness. Baba is dark-skinned - the general is, generally dark-skinned in the game is enough. No, you should have been the Russians like never before. What a shit!

D
Deemaaa 05.10.20

That's the norm. There's a lot to yell at.

N
Nixs 05.10.20

1 point is the maximum score for this ether, the company is active nearard drive in the neck from the territory of the Russian Federation and make in persona non grata

-
-VLD- 09.11.20

Best game of 2019, multiplayer and Warzone mode - 10 out of 10.

P
Palych Rokov 02.12.20

Please tell me if I want to buy only for a single, does it make sense for me to buy the simplest version or those with seasonal battles also have content for a single? I don't like royal battles and I'm not interested in them.

.Chiken 02.12.20

Palych Rocks
There is no xD content for the single
The contents of the battlepass only for the varzone/multiplayer xD