3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RaskolnikovAlexander 30.10.19 03:36 am

Impressions of the game (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

As usual, main theme for each game, where Citizens will share their impressions from the story of multiplayer, the technical part of the game and so on. Tell me what You liked, what You upset, and that he would like to see this project in the future.
P. S. to Enter the game at the moment is just not possible, servers are not let for 15 minutes.
With respect!
All the fun of the game.
106 Comments
Sort by:
S
Staryy Pohmelnik 30.10.19

Mountain
So Yes somewhere is. I normal played. Missions not so much, tired of that, so.

e
etozhestas 30.10.19

The signal is so crappy I have not seen. The right decision was made in Black Ops 4, to make only multiplayer. But the new added cold, it's just vyser. For multiplayer you can still take discounts.

G
Garfield141 30.10.19

I'm new to the series, I of course played the most popular games of the series, but trying PvP for the first time. I don't think he looks a lot like BF, don't know why compare them, do completely different things. This dynamic of the movie to me lacked all these KB and BF already tired of too-huge maps and the only salvation was Rainbow 6 and Titanfall 2

N
Nomy 05.10.20

The swaggering Gavniche, a bunch of ranks are stupidly not fulfilled, those support stupidly no silent

N
Nagasi 05.10.20

The third season is full of slag! In the network game in the second season was a fun mode with two cards rust and shipment for the fan to go for half an hour to warm up and burn:) And in the third season, they're working on a sous. and crammed cards for campers and waits who sit in the corners covered with mines and pancakes after two rinks for the game x ... Put the hunt!

M
Maks_Gailish 05.10.20

This is growing in the breadth and in the form of each new season. It is suspected that the system of fraud was bought entirely from non-Cyber criminals from ViGe. Bullets rink after rink do not cause damage in due volume, shoot, shoot, marker marks hit, and the needle continues to live and rolls you with three bullets from some shit, like MP5/7, without sight, without butt and without a barrel from fifty meters. Machine guns, auto rifles, carbine, all one.

c
chuba_73 05.10.20

Maks_Gailish wrote:
Bullets rink after rink do not cause damage in due volume, shoot, shoot, marker marks hit, and the needle continues to live and rolls you with three bullets from some shit
If you think that it's cheats then it's not so it's such a network code created by crooked developers I when in such a rink get then immediately go out and the most interspersed that this nonsense does not depend on ping - although cheaters the same enough

M
Maks_Gailish 05.10.20

chuba_73
I didn't write about cheaters. What does it have to do with shit code, when everything on the system works - N-fights shit knows that, 1 fight yup-sniper from mg-34, then again N-fight smeared and so in a circle.

c
chuba_73 05.10.20

Maks_Gailish wrote:
that the system of fraud is entirely bought
Well, I'm sorry for this phrase I realized that you complain about cheaters and network code - well, for example, what you described to me often happens when ping 35 and almost does not occur at ping 50 q as it is called

A
ANTIx51 05.10.20

Maks_Gailish
So this is the network code, in the sense of miscalculation of hits when two objects meet. How it works for them, hg. Whether it's a client server or a server-client.
In BF3 I remember it so, you go behind the wall, and you fly bullets and behind the wall of booze. As the developers wrote afterwards, they de changed the system of regpoints, that is, all the hits of rivals were calculated not on the server, and the client, simply put, who first saw, he killed and it does not matter that you shot first.
And if to all this add a difference in ping, a constant change of the host in each game, hence the result.
And in this code it feels like the opponent sees you and already shoots, and then you get a picture, you shoot like the first and immediately die.
And what is snooze on repetitions. You shoot at the sight, as if in the Czech, and on the replay all your bullets fly in different directions, past the target, it's like?
If before, I found a few servers with ping 20-40 and felt confident there, now the fuck he will see where he throws, then 60, then 80. And sometimes offers and 125 and 150, that's what I need such connections?
There would be dedicated servers and in particular private servers, so that you can remove all the nuboets, Nubian perks.
I may do it again, but the developers don't calculate the speed of the bullet and the range of the bullet. It's a murder very fast, and that's it.

g
giggz 05.10.20

http://www.kstu.kz/

M
Maks_Gailish 05.10.20

Turned on the fps monitor, and stunned. The 9.8GB video memory game devours in combat. The menu is 8.7GB. They're clawed.

A
Avyalikov 05.10.20

My first COD since MW3. Before the purchase, I thought that after the disgusting BFV, nothing disappoints me. I was seriously mistaken, Infinity Ward succeeded. The game has a huge number of flaws - an idiotic system is spawning, when you can appear not just in front of the enemy, but right on the line of his fire. And that's half a year after the game was released. Many praise the development and customization of weapons, yes, the weapon here and the truth is done well. But the complete lack of balance of arms among themselves negates this plus. The good half of the weapon can just be removed, no one will even notice it, because almost no one plays with it. And the cherry on the cake is a fantastically idiotic playlist system and all the matchmaking. I'm pretty sure there's not a single person who likes all the cards in the game, and that's fine. So why can't people still choose which card to play and which one can't? Why waste your time and server resources on finding a room, getting out of it and finding a new one? Why is there still no custom rooms in the game where you can disable uninteresting cards and weapons? There is no balance of teams, too, very often games are pumped with multiples in the score. The last patch in general broke the matchmaking, and some and the game. How can you ask for $60 for that? Moreover, the added weapon in the game opens absolutely idiotic tests, so IW begs Donat in an already expensive game. The next game from IW, like BF from DICE buy I definitely will not. I wish IW to fail in sales and closing this talentless studio. It is much cheaper to just play F2P. Even in the same Warface many problems of the last COD is not, and it is a free project.

A
ANTIx51 05.10.20

to: Avyalikov - on the code completely agree, and the new BF will look at when it is there. After all, Dice has not yet completely broken the bottom, unlike the code developers. After all, BF still has normal dedicated servers, and not this code fuflo, when we connect all the games to one player with an open IP, given as a dedicated server, which no one has seen in the eye.
The question is why I, connecting to the supposedly "European dedicated servers", should run with Czechs with ping 20-30, and I have a ping 70-80, if in BF on European servers I have a stable ping 30-40?

D
Dzhek Vpotroshitel 05.10.20

Major. People from Siberia less than 60-80 have not seen once!

m
mylovar 05.10.20

I bought a cond from the other day. You can play. I was so surprised at first. It's not for nothing that I've ignored the conjud.

Z
ZKV73 05.10.20

mylovar
Everything was playing great. But the 1.20 update broke the game. Departures during the battle and hovers after the rink during the show of awards watching so far only in KB 10 x10, All-Around 10 x10 and in the Ground War.

M
Maks_Gailish 05.10.20

Who has a game on the desktop in modes with a large number of players, change the quality of textures to "average." In a ground war, this should definitely make amends.

M
Maks_Gailish 05.10.20

mylovar
There is no killcam in the bullfield as it is in the calade. That's why the illusion is created that there are fewer cheaters.

S
Spiny 05.10.20

My opinion is that working mode is only a royal battle. You go to the prey with the left, then they just swing guns, snipers, etc... just the network mode of the kolda too for pumping weapons, and there is nothing to do. The Royal Rumble requires a certain skill and is the most difficult in the sorcerer. But to say that what I can't do is another battle.