3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RaskolnikovAlexander 30.10.19 03:36 am

Impressions of the game (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

As usual, main theme for each game, where Citizens will share their impressions from the story of multiplayer, the technical part of the game and so on. Tell me what You liked, what You upset, and that he would like to see this project in the future.
P. S. to Enter the game at the moment is just not possible, servers are not let for 15 minutes.
With respect!
All the fun of the game.
106 Comments
Sort by:
N
NAPOSIM 30.10.19

ARM_SERJ
Also this problem was faced. Already wrote about this. But the comments removed

t
thanxme 30.10.19

Great game on the ultra fantastic, not a picture. The story at 6 hours, but it's pretty interesting. It's highly recommended to pass the game on the difficulty of Realism, the immersion is stronger. With increasing complexity increases the reaction of the NPC and accuracy. Is the groundwork for the continuation of the game. In short, suggest.

C
Che_Gue 30.10.19

The cartoon is just gorgeous!!!!

D
Dead4rd 30.10.19

Aiws
Like, say you want a request for a manual check, and as a pancake!?

t
thanxme 30.10.19

Great game on the ultra fantastic, not a picture. The story at 6 hours, but it's pretty interesting. It's highly recommended to pass the game on the difficulty of Realism, the immersion is stronger. With increasing complexity increases the reaction of the NPC and accuracy. Is the groundwork for the continuation of the game. In short, suggest.

A
Albogachiev067 30.10.19

The problem with low fps users 7 Windows. Install 10ку and everything will fly. At most, such problem was

C
Che_Gue 30.10.19

The cartoon is just gorgeous!!!!

A
Albogachiev067 30.10.19

ARM_SERJ
What Windows? If 7ka, then install 10ку and the game will fly

D
Dead4rd 30.10.19

Aiws
Like, say you want a request for a manual check, and as a pancake!?

N
NoneOne2010 30.10.19

Graphics as a movie, it's even better krayzisa in his time, animacii make models as zhyvymi

A
Albogachiev067 30.10.19

The problem with low fps users 7 Windows. Install 10ку and everything will fly. At most, such problem was

A
ARM_SERJ 30.10.19

Albogachiev067
Where the old got that need 10kA

A
Albogachiev067 30.10.19

ARM_SERJ
What Windows? If 7ka, then install 10ку and the game will fly

O
OverKill-312 30.10.19

Guys, does anyone have micro freezes in the game? Freaking out exactly. And the game flies at 70-80 fps on ultra.

N
NoneOne2010 30.10.19

Graphics as a movie, it's even better krayzisa in his time, animacii make models as zhyvymi

A
ARM_SERJ 30.10.19

Albogachiev067
Where the old got that need 10kA

O
OverKill-312 30.10.19

Guys, does anyone have micro freezes in the game? Freaking out exactly. And the game flies at 70-80 fps on ultra.

D
DragonCommander56 30.10.19

Well... Call of Duty simple and I was amazed at how is able to drain into the toilet that much that had been achieved earlier. Example:
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 was non-linear and a good plot with additional missions which can be played several times and always get different endings + during tasks were different interesting moments, like you could find some cache of weapons to hack the drone and shoot enemies or hack all the robots that they and the enemies shot. In Black Ops 3 decided all these developments throw and Black Ops 3 is just amusement with rails, roller-coaster if you can tell me where you usually sit and with a straight face postrelivat bots, that Wow! and so constantly, the only problem is that in Black Ops 3 Wow! there were very few. Then again all was quiet, and Call of Duty was such rail shooting, until not out Infinite Warfare, the trailer of which, though zaminusili in full, but the game itself was quite interesting, here you hub location, it is possible to choose weapons for the next job, there are additional tasks that are made well, very cool, in terms of setting and sometimes even better than the story quests and although the plot in the end it was all well, what nonsense (although by themselves, the topics there are interesting rose type, or you're a good captain and a bad person either a bad captain and a good man), yet the game itself was good, different types of enemies, different weapons against the most different types of enemies, the gameplay is varied, we walk on planets at war, in space, on the fly, in General, I think, well, here it is the development of cool! Make more non-linear plot, very chic (and indeed, in IW was wide simple for nelineinogo of the plot, for example it was possible to gain a fleet of captured ships at the end to increase chances of winning, or poparitsja as is and let what will happen, but I did the same one ending all the same). Here comes again the linear range of the WW2, then Black Ops 4 even without the story campaign and finally Modern Warfare (2019), restart.
All the developments of the last part which was done by Infinity Ward just threw in the garbage, Modern Warfare (2019), is the maximum copy of the original and of the new you will see here is that a variety of game situations and the rollers with the transition. There are still references to some of the missions from the original and from the new, then perhaps that is another of the protagonists are finally talking (that was in IW, but not in MW) and the transition from the rollers to the CGI scenes are done very smoothly and the camera side is transferred to the face of the hero is also very cool and smoothly, then of course +.
Is this bad? Well, I won't tell, because all the same formula which was before this still works if you give the variety, but here it is because this kind of stagnation and bad, but it's not bad, for basically the same gameplay at the expense of some moments was more enjoyable.
- The gameplay here is the same as in the original run on the rails of the plot and shoot, but due to the fact that the developers have improved the shooting, to kill bots at least interesting, well, they're still not so stupid like in Black Ops 3 for example where they run, and they don't even get much. Here there are still a variety of game situations, then you are forced to fight with the enemy right in the middle of the civil and in the end it is very difficult in the confusion to understand who is the enemy and who's the victim here, not to say that this is a direct new, but I haven't seen one, there are still moments with the storming of buildings that are well, very atmospheric and though would be of some clips taken from Youtube, almost straight breath that would not block the noise much) Is there a points of defence where the enemies are hiding in the dark and have constantly lighting mines to let, in principle, too, it was really cool, though sound corny, even had civil conduct through enemies, and there is some referring to the last part of the sniper mission, it is not fully available, only at the beginning mostly, but also have to watch the power of the wind (because the bullet and the wind, too, was rejected) and the distance to count points and so on. In General, in words like corny, but catchy;
- The graphics in the game by the way well, very cool in the story, in multiplayer of course with it do not bother particularly, but also will go;
- Very good sound and environment shots;
- Very delivered reloading weapons, like a real weapon holds character;
- The plot will not say that direct something breath-taking, but rather an admixture of seemingly Russophobic garbage in an attempt to justify terrorists from Syria, like Not all terrorists are terrorists, there is some good, what a cry about that like there is no grey morality, it is just the developers its crooked showed. I don't know maybe in the translation business, but I personally would not say that there is direct Russian shit smear, rather smear shit one Russian, and they tried including what type also not a pious show, but it turned out very crooked and not natural, but according to our swept in full, many of their merit to our would have added more, but I personally had some rejection, like General shepherd and just everything, but now Russian then he (a Shepard by the way at the end of mention). More disonans causes femenizm, for me, of course pokorobilo like men listen to women, (and only a woman of the Negro General, this is just a masterpiece, similar to the way negritos of Wolfenstein II - The New Colossus) and how that Headlight be the leader of the straight steep trying to show, well, honestly getting ridiculous, we have these fighters, women leaders, this is ridiculous of course. In short, for me personally, the story did not cause rejection, but I would not say that there is something good, he's just an ordinary, sweet, and then tried to raise the topic of dullness as said by the developers, but did it very clumsily because, the murder of women to protect their terrorists husbands (from the West), not the same thing that just kill everyone and take women and children into slavery (on our part) and by the way here they say that Russian do everything without reason, but you are right, there is. There is even a moment when two Arabs are (husband and wife) and look at the hanging, and the Russian tells them that it is for something that attacked the base and killed all soldiers (what did we just in the last mission), just carefully follow the plot (though not opradyvaet the fact that our still shit smeared, but still no motive there, another thing that our would be in reality certainly not would do (I'm not denying that freaks are everywhere, but not all polls)) And of course the main gem of the story is that General Barkov 20 years occupied the country and in Moscow about it did not know, I have everything;
Multiplayer I appreciated of course not fully, but in the main modes played and I will say this. It's not exactly Battlefield and it's not even close, but at least better than past Call of Duty, but still not that.
1) TTK Strange, its strangeness is manifested in the fact that it seems to be kill quickly, but take PP and need the shop floor to produce to kill things with a gun to shoot someone with an Assault rifle is almost impossible that any freak with M4 (such as 80% of the players, for the most IMBA) will shoot your PP no matter how rapid it was.
2) Network issues - you kill everyone, then you look at kirkmere, you had it the shop floor to produce, and he shot you a couple of times and all you flew a couple of bullets and you're dead, and he, he hit you with a floor store has released and killed constantly, and even death behind a wall is almost the norm
3) because Of the type of high TTK if you started shooting, escape almost impossible, but your enemies survive shots only and hidden without a problem
4) the Balance of weapons is clearly miserable, 80% running around with the M4 which is all bends, others run around with other guns and they bend over, guns are generally useless in my opinion.
5) the Strange design of the cards - like playing with 64 players, that is 32 people you will meet max 1-2, the rest are either camping, or running around somewhere in the backyard, and I would not say that the campers in the way, just want to bend it and meet with singles or with a pair (which you shall certainly simply because typically you have HP left on the 2nd), I mean the maps are either too large, maybe they too many places that it snimayutsya players and end up running aimlessly around the map and all and it's not just Ground war, sometimes you can run for 5 minutes and see nobody.
6) the technique Miserable - really, they even bug was not fixed cannon from armored personnel carriers and infantry fighting vehicles stationary and not move down\up in General, ride like a plastic toy, but bend over.
7) Poor filter card modes you can just what to remove from the search all, web browser, no servers to choose the card what you want, in a Closed game I understand only with bots you can play all I want night missions, and to get to them, stupid can not
8) On the gun is a ton of customization options, but you can put only 5, at least given the opportunity to take a couple of cells in the damage of grenades or pistol.
The game in multiplayer a lot of problems for me and to Battlefield it clearly does not hold, it is the same Call of Duty with his problems which would have been better off just running in a circle, for to go into the field Battlefield it's obviously bad and there is just a problem in General mechanics, it is still plastic and oak I would say up to Battlefield her away.
- But the way kulturnost developers very upset with me how a man who knows. Firstly our form all, the Hill is famous and that in 2019 (actually should just look at the shape of our soldiers in Syria at least, there is simply no Slides), that would be true for example in the mission for that type of Spotlight in 1999, there, in her childhood, but not in our time. + everything in the game is obviously not enough of Russian arms, first of all we have the AK-47 is not used, especially zabugrom, and secondly with the Glock they don't go, or PM, PS or rook, but certainly not Glock. + our not flying the AH-6, because our is Ka-226 Ansat or eventually, but certainly not the AH-6. And what a strange armored personnel carriers have some sort of fantasy. Tigers is our ride on Land Rover Defender or something machine, although even in this case, a UAZ that was much more urgent, and instead of a Ural or KAMAZ our General nouneym truck. But this type of conventional tastes, like everything else at a good level is made, in addition to this, it's Russian soldiers in the hill, the AUG and Glock driving a Land Rover, and flying to the American AH-6, cool th (but the main villain in 1999 in 2019 goes to the same modern Russian form);
The result:
Game I recommend, but only if you take it for the story and for multiplayer, and of course purely for 4-6 hours of story, 2,000 rubles to spend silly. The game certainly does not add anything new to the genre, in its series MW most degradation in terms of a mechanic than development, however, all made good and bad because it can not be called, the pleasure of shooting bots, listen to the regular cranberry (NO! LUKE!) I got because bad except that is not very well addressed the topic grey morality (and you could ignore it if the developers about not chatting for the purpose of advertising on every corner) and ticky-tacky some of the things I can not say anything, the game is good and it is.

F
Fashion-profession 30.10.19

Guys, tell me the game crashes( in the lobby), I get an error full clipboard or something like that. What's wrong?

M
Machinee 30.10.19

and yet, if you ignore the fact that there is bad Russian, the story and the game itself is very good. Of course if you compare it with the previous (space, jet packs, etc.). I got those same emotions that were in COD 4 MW, though many years have passed. For my nostalgia)