3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vicomte 16.02.21 01:29 pm

\ "Normandy \" 2.1 or how it was fucked up by the Alliance (Mass Effect 3)

What do you think of the Alliance's revamped Normandy?

For me, they stole everything that was possible, put up a checkpoint
that no one needed They stole ship models, then collect them all over the ship They
stole the Space Hamster
Thank you Kelly, let the earth rest in peace, she at least kept the fish ...
Awfully repainted, in my main the budget for repainting was gone, in general kickbacks, saws in the Alliance are flourishing ...
138 Comments
Sort by:
m
max_mk 16.02.21

the wires are everywhere, the walls are sheathed with some kind of suspiciously rag-like material, boxes were thrown everywhere, this is not the best ship of the galaxy / alliance, but some kind of garbage truck

M
Maxonior 16.02.21

Yeah)) There are no armor plates in the cockpit now (open / close), a cyanotic susi too, the Cerberus version was lighter ...
What for the checkpoint on the ship is not clear at all. Arsenal in the hangar ... and a fagot to boot ... with a pitching in his bosom ... (pitching is the first time I see it at all) The
window overlooking "dviglo" in the crew cabin was also repaired ... the former entrance to the arsenal on the second deck ... now there are boxes of panties and socks for the crew.

Oh, and where is my hamster with the cook ?!

The only thing I liked so much is the Normandy gun where Garrus calibrates it)) Now you can clearly see that there is fluff there and not two rails ...

m
max_mk 16.02.21

the chef stsuko stayed to wipe some of the cerberus_)

s
serscout 16.02.21

Yes, Normandy looks scary with this checkpoint, handed down the negotiating table and the absence of a hamster.

Z
Zhasl 16.02.21

Such a ship was fucked up - these fucking cables everywhere (Alliance -Sumkin kids)

M
Mursha 16.02.21

In general, after being taken away as the Alliance disfigured Normandy, I wanted to return to Cerberus))). And save the hamster!

m
max_mk 16.02.21

I watch the hamster got an army of nyan fans))

M
Mursha 16.02.21

max_mk
Biovari killed him first (((.

s
serscout 16.02.21

max_mk
Well. The fish could die, but the hamster is tenacious. Even Shepard could survive under certain circumstances.

g
greyhouse 16.02.21

Not only that to survive. Hamsters are the next thriving race in the next cycle)))

S
SHADOW_Fire_warrior 16.02.21

The hamster was not killed or eaten. Look for him in the engineering section of the place where Jack lived. A trifle almost ran under my feet, I managed to catch it.

m
m0rZan 16.02.21

SHADOW_Fire_warrior ahaha
thanks))
I caught a little asshole

M
MyEffecT_ Stas949 16.02.21

SHADOW_Fire_warrior

thanks for the advice

m
max_mk 16.02.21

As for me, this is a hellish offtopic CDD because the topic is about Normandy and not about Shepard's pets)))

By the way, I recently ran and noticed something else
* In Liara's room, the monitors move towards YG
** In the captain's cabin in the bathroom there is now a door like from a bum and in the toilet itself sadly
*** In the first dialogue, our assistant says that it was she who "improved" Normandy, draw conclusions gentlemen)

S
Stiltskin 16.02.21

Here is one thing that is not clear to me: why was it repainted and remade for the alliance?

p
poT9ka 16.02.21

Stole the Cosmo Hamster the
hamster just ran away. you can catch him again;)

T
Temporum 16.02.21

Oh, you do not understand, Normandy just became a warship and not a "spa" from Cerberus

S
StasSNOW 16.02.21

There should be order on a warship, not boxes of panties and socks on the bridge and running hamsters with wires

z
zl_leshiy 16.02.21

poT9ka
share. how to catch him? but the same it’s a pity for the animal, and what if someone tramples or even worse eats, and his soul is already attached to him and his piii)))

Temporum
Oh, you don’t understand anything, Normandy just became a warship and not a "spa" from Cerberus
especially about sartir cool, like everyone goes to m or f, it's a ship, not a checkpoint. to hang fields on it for the passage, and the table for discussions looks poorly after me2, however, like the game as a whole.

b
bukowski 16.02.21

The poker table was set up with blackjack.