3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vicomte 16.02.21 01:29 pm

\ "Normandy \" 2.1 or how it was fucked up by the Alliance (Mass Effect 3)

What do you think of the Alliance's revamped Normandy?

For me, they stole everything that was possible, put up a checkpoint
that no one needed They stole ship models, then collect them all over the ship They
stole the Space Hamster
Thank you Kelly, let the earth rest in peace, she at least kept the fish ...
Awfully repainted, in my main the budget for repainting was gone, in general kickbacks, saws in the Alliance are flourishing ...
138 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrsama 16.02.21

horoshuy
03/15/12 13:58 People, tell me, can you improve Normandy itself, as in the second part?
In the second part, we blew Normandy to the limit, so please use it for the good of humanity, just to clean up a little ...

L
Leikil13 16.02.21

Checkpoint okay, sucks ... Well, why put two "blondes" there? ..

S
Snip 16.02.21

Hammerhead ?!
there, in one of the dialogues, infa slips that they say it was taken by the earthlings for revision (shields or armor to fasten), but they did not finish the work because the reapers attacked ..
but it's a pity, in the third part there are clearly not enough rides on vehicles ...

K
Kurosaki_gamer 16.02.21

Transport will add a hundred pounds .... I hope it will be MAKO
By the way, I have one empty room, where was Thain before ??? At least sometimes something happens in the bar (Tali, for example, swelled up), and then there is emptiness)))

N
Noklan_N 16.02.21

Kurosaki_gamer was
also dull all the time.

S
Secondary 16.02.21

After the first part of Normandy-2, I also scolded at first, and then nothing, I got used to it :) and here the same thing ...

k
kane0032 16.02.21

The checkpoint is squalor ((they are the same on the citadel, only you just pass through them and that's it. Normandy is terribly grabbed by the light !! Even though you order lamps on the citadel)))) the red illumination of absolutely Normandy does not go.

R
RoMAN1612 16.02.21

They save electricity!

N
Nostix 16.02.21

everything would be ok if the cabin was not touched and the color in the CIC was not red but blue

N
Nikezzz 16.02.21

nahfig this is a checkpoint? Shep still slows down hard passing through the barrier! (HZ! Like loading the level?)

A
AlekseySpbRu 16.02.21

Yes, the checkpoint is not at all in the subject, it would be better done as in a hospital on the citadel.

L
LageRMan 16.02.21

I guess the cables are all over the place due to the ship being repaired and refitted at the time the reapers attacked.
And the checkpoint is so that the extra who does not go into the command center.

G
Gabrielle mercer 16.02.21

Terribly pissed off that Normandy was again altered.
In the second part, it was so comfortable, and in the third, a fucking gearbox appeared and many parts were changed.
Oh, why poor Normandy annoyed them so much. .-.

R
Roman 07 16.02.21

Checkpoint is the only negative

A
Alexator 16.02.21

Pleased with Normandy, especially the fast loading between floors. And then in the second part, moving around the ship in terms of convenience caused only hatred

_
_Cortix_ 16.02.21

At the beginning of the game, I hoped that the passage of the Normandy would somehow change.

B
BlAsToOO 16.02.21

and in general it gives a separate cabin / place for each character, which is why Ashley, Liara, Vega,
Javika have separate cabins (well, Vega not quite, but everything is exactly a lot of things), but Tale, Garrus and Suzy do not! Well, okay, the place is susi next to the joker), the Garrus has a rather spacious main battery, but the hoist has nothing at all !!!, it is poor, but it works, giving her a separate cabin! well, or at least her in the cabins of the shep to strengthen)))

L
LageRMan 16.02.21

Smerch3000
Facepalm
Some cabins are shared to save space on the ship.
The battery is enough for Garrus, and Suzi doesn't need a cabin at all, she's a robot. And the hoist is good in the engineering compartment.

B
BlAsToOO 16.02.21

LageRMan
and how do you know cho well?

m
mpfr123 16.02.21

In the first part, Normandy was best)