3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vicomte 16.02.21 01:29 pm

\ "Normandy \" 2.1 or how it was fucked up by the Alliance (Mass Effect 3)

What do you think of the Alliance's revamped Normandy?

For me, they stole everything that was possible, put up a checkpoint
that no one needed They stole ship models, then collect them all over the ship They
stole the Space Hamster
Thank you Kelly, let the earth rest in peace, she at least kept the fish ...
Awfully repainted, in my main the budget for repainting was gone, in general kickbacks, saws in the Alliance are flourishing ...
138 Comments
Sort by:
A
AD_8632 16.02.21

SHADOW_Fire_warrior
thanks a lot for the advice. the hamster is sacred, he must be in the shep's cabin

m
m1D 16.02.21

Blackjack is, whores too. It remains to hang a sign.

K
KuliSaN 16.02.21

poT9ka
Yeah, I found it too. Where Jack sat in ME2

N
New user 16.02.21

share. how to catch him? but it’s a pity for the animal, what if someone tramples or even eats something worse, and his soul has become attached to him and his piii)))

Under the engineering compartment where Jack was sitting, you can catch him.

G
Gaijin456 16.02.21

People call it the truth of life. When you are sponsored by the state, we get this Normandy. The walls are bare, in the rooms there are warehouses of boxes, wires on the floor. F ... army in one word.
Although to give credit to the bar and the poker table ...

b
bukowski 16.02.21

ygamy47
bar is a merit of Cerberus. it is interesting that with Cerberus on the ship it was possible to drink in a bar, but with an alliance it was impossible)

M
Monolith Adept 16.02.21

Another DLC: Redesign of the ship. Though it is possible to paint it by hand
, just to get rid of this darkness.

P
Pirozhok-san 16.02.21

only one thing annoys me - this checkpoint)))

s
spellcustomer 16.02.21

Freezing every time at the checkpoint ... terribly annoying. But Rex likes the ship)))

[
[Gear] 16.02.21

I am also enraged by this checkpoint, why they shoved it there ...

Let's write a petition so that this checkpoint is fucking removed from Normandy. : D

L
LEGIOH 16.02.21

say thank you that at least not a harmful grandmother - they put the concierge at the checkpoint)))))

K
Krokodil100 16.02.21

But I haven't found a hamster. I searched this compartment 10 times, and the hamster is gone.

N
Nu2S 16.02.21

Krakodil100
Maybe you didn't buy it in the second part, or you couldn't stand the save.

K
Krokodil100 16.02.21

I bought it, but I couldn't stand the save. Does it mean whether it will or not depends on the saved one?

N
Nu2S 16.02.21

Krakodil100
I don't know exactly, I just assumed. I transferred a save with a purchased hamster and found it.

D
Dron_Ur 16.02.21

I did not notice any fundamental difference, I still have to run long and tediously.

R
RicoChico 16.02.21

I can only say, it became wretched!
It is stressful that the doors have not been taught to open themselves.

Z
Zloy Klovun 16.02.21

Enrages to get stuck at the checkpoint. Why this effect should be asked from morons-developers. Okay, just a checkpoint, it would be half the trouble, but this slowing effect of the bog is annoying.

v
v1ze 16.02.21

The atmosphere has become somewhat uncomfortable.

[
[LiNK] 16.02.21

Damn, they didn't manage to finish the Normandy (they attacked), but in general it looks as it should, this is a war ship and not a tourist one, you can feel a different atmosphere,

but the checkpoint hurts very much, as if not at home ...