3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vicomte 16.02.21 01:29 pm

\ "Normandy \" 2.1 or how it was fucked up by the Alliance (Mass Effect 3)

What do you think of the Alliance's revamped Normandy?

For me, they stole everything that was possible, put up a checkpoint
that no one needed They stole ship models, then collect them all over the ship They
stole the Space Hamster
Thank you Kelly, let the earth rest in peace, she at least kept the fish ...
Awfully repainted, in my main the budget for repainting was gone, in general kickbacks, saws in the Alliance are flourishing ...
138 Comments
Sort by:
o
osdf 16.02.21

This is a Warship !!! Cables and everything else in plain sight in order to quickly fix a fire in battle, extinguish it, etc. Well, the table of cards - so people who are free from the watch should somehow have a rest ... a bar, well, a bar only for senior officers - nerves from the bar! Hamster fat rat not found during sanitation .... not according to the charter - throw it into the airlock! The homosexual at the bottom - God bless him, the main shuttle drives on 5 c +++ ... What about the checkpoint, this is how it should be and the way there is closed with fields correctly --- civilian and other ordinary plumbers do it there !! And then maybe even give a red button - ish got loose! Attention! At ease! Disperse on schedule ...!

L
LageRMan 16.02.21

Smerch3000
Well, maybe she generally sleeps in her spacesuit. During the entire game, I only saw twice how she was anywhere other than the engineering compartment.

B
BlAsToOO 16.02.21

LageRMan
and I saw it 4 times, even 6) but everything exactly deserves a cabin), at least let it be in mine)))

T
Tony quick 16.02.21

By the way, I like this Normandy better, I don't like the fact that there are fewer people on it, even if not all of them could be taken with you (this is just not necessary), but even if there were more people on the ship, otherwise half the premises deserted and after the second part it is somehow unusual ...

B
Bald eggs 16.02.21

Normandy was turned into shit. There are wires and rubbish everywhere, and on the way to the Joker there are many computers, but on the new Normandy some are closed with some kind of garbage. What a fucking checkpoint done. Bomber with a light engine is shorter

h
hamingu 16.02.21

Already accustomed, I like everything. The atmosphere has become darker, but this is for the better, after all, we are saving the galaxy. It became clear that Shepard was doing business on the ship, and not drinking drinks and feeding the fish.

M
MyEffecT_ Stas949 16.02.21

hamingu
at such a time it is better to have a bright atmosphere because the mood is so not to hell

M
MyEffecT_ Stas949 16.02.21

About the checkpoint, they made it so that during diplomatic negotiations some krogan (for example, a Rex) would not carry weapons to the ship.

G
General Pakhomov 16.02.21

I like new normand

o
osdf 16.02.21

SerJim you are rude however ... corporal at attention! Quickly into the engine room --- fire on deck !!!

M
Mr POLARIS 16.02.21

Crap is complete and not a checkpoint. He fulfills the principles of a metal seeker more than a checkpoint.

M
MLShadow 16.02.21

SerJim
“if the Normandy was a Russian ship,” then it would stand in any military warehouse under tons of dust, and Shepard and his team would pedal on an old rusty rocket-powered shuttle, the appearance would serve as a disguise, anyone who saw would take "this" at best for a heap of garbage plowing through the universe ...

M
MunchkiN 616 16.02.21

Why are the elevator doors altered?
Such, in my opinion, were in ME3 on a garbage planet with krogan or somewhere else.
okay at least the floor with the calibrator is now flying in the right direction.

M
Monolith Adept 16.02.21

Privates, build up !!!
Smyrna !!!
Keeping up with me !!!
Why is there a flood in the subject ??? XD
What kind of slobbery nuns are you making here?
And who allowed to drive on the commander here ???

D
Dekfel 16.02.21

Normandy is better now! Didn't like the Tserier version, especially the white color! Now, from the inside, Normandy looks like CP1, which is even better

c
clop1000 16.02.21

I like Normandy most of all from the first ME)
I got used to the second Normandy because of the size and the LIFT!

But I'm not crooked by 3)))

Yes, the ghost has a sense of taste))

E
EVA Angelina 16.02.21

By the way, yes ! )) I immediately appreciated how the Alliance gave a shit on the Normandy qualitatively .. what kind of wires you will stumble on and kill yourself. Best Normandy from ME2 by far

O
Olly-alpha 16.02.21

Yes, "Normandy" in the second part was the most adequate. In the third, it looks like a dump.

A
Atlante 16.02.21

The checkpoint is like the elevators in ME1 for artificially lengthening the game, running back and forth. Maybe an hour under the checkpoint and idle. In general, the rank and file said that this would not repeat the situation with the capture of Normandy by collectors. But here are the boxes ... WIRES, shabby doors, half of the cabins are closed under DLS, 2 rooms are generally walled up and everywhere there is some kind of garbage stuck on the walls (apparently there is damaged equipment behind them. At the end of ME2, Normandy was like a sieve, but behind ... They could have repaired it for 2 years, but they never repaired it, and the Hammer was stolen.

L
LageRMan 16.02.21

Atlante
Where did you get the idea that two years have passed? Two years is between the first part and the second.
And here IMHO not more than a month.