3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vicomte 16.02.21 01:29 pm

\ "Normandy \" 2.1 or how it was fucked up by the Alliance (Mass Effect 3)

What do you think of the Alliance's revamped Normandy?

For me, they stole everything that was possible, put up a checkpoint
that no one needed They stole ship models, then collect them all over the ship They
stole the Space Hamster
Thank you Kelly, let the earth rest in peace, she at least kept the fish ...
Awfully repainted, in my main the budget for repainting was gone, in general kickbacks, saws in the Alliance are flourishing ...
138 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltratоr 16.02.21

I didn’t like the new "Normandy".

M
Master of shadows 16.02.21

I liked the new Normandy.

v
vad231437 16.02.21

Judging by the way Normandy looks in the third part, some in the Alliance are rather robust on cutting budget bucks. The boats scattered throughout the ship from the captain's cabin and the exiled hamster are a sign that Tajiks hired by one of the construction companies in St. Petersburg were engaged in the repair work. They saved money on the cleaner ...
Often, players are interested in what has become in the world of ME with the Russian Federation. Judging by the appearance of Normandy, which happened, as I wrote above, as a result of cutting budget money - everything is fine: United Russia enslaved the whole world. The Reapers found out about this, realized that the galaxy must be saved and flew in to reap United Russia. I want a new part, where the main boss will be the newly created United Russia reaper.
:)))

M
Mr. John Shepard 16.02.21

I replayed the game 4 times already I realized that the new normandy wow * n * o ... Because it became somehow dark and not comfortable ...

A
Angiran 16.02.21

Normandy was repainted in the non-pont color of the alliance (you could just remove the Cerberus icon). The checkpoint is terrible, it seems that the team is longing for weapons and cocaine in huge quantities (the arch is not small). In the second part, there were 1,500 fuel, but now there are only 1,000 on hand and it flies away like a 600 Mercedes.
This damn is the most modern and quietest ship in the galaxy, and now it seems like the Tajiks have really taken away everything. And as for the re-modernization, she was fucking unnecessary and everything was so cool and great!

G
GHOSTaltair117 16.02.21

Nafig moved the meeting room, ah removed the lab and moved the arsenal? They didn't have time to finish the hike ... It feels like Normandy SR2 was destroyed by koliktsioners and the alliance tried to re-create it ...

a
andrei76825 16.02.21

Come on, but I like it!

S
SamusAran 16.02.21

"Normandy" yes, they fucked up well in the third part. From the series "We wanted the best, but it turned out as always." However, this is quite in the spirit of the Alliance, to do everything through one place :)

S
Seifer1986 16.02.21

They made a shit truck of some kind, not a ship.

Ship of slobs of some kind.

Maybe they are justified by the fact that the ship in a hurry was not really prepared for departure due to the attack of the Reapers, but still what the fuck !?
What's stopping him from improving his appearance and equipment in the future? In the second part it was, but here? Several readiness points would be added, the external and internal appearance of the ship would change (the former compartment with the arsenal would be reopened, they would have added something to the life support system hall, they would have taken a cook to raise morale, in the former Jack could have done something, add transport to the cargo a compartment, so that there are not only two identical shuttles, and if the arsenal is downstairs, then show boxes with armored suits and weapons for the team, and not just boxes + so that all this can be improved to increase combat readiness, + more screensavers with the actions of ready-made troops). And it would be at least more interesting, but not so dull.

In short, the conclusion is that the game is RAW. GALTURA. You can play for those who have not seen the previous parts, and for fans in pink glasses, but it could have been done much better. The previous parts were better and at least some kind of evolution of the game was clearly traced, but here you can see degradation in many ways ... including what happened to the ship. And this is not childish nagging. Purely constructive criticism and facts.

Let then large-scale additions release and close up their jambs. In general, no matter how hard I tried to find good things (I try to pick out all the possible advantages from the game and make the most complete assessment before speaking ...), but still I was disappointed ...

After the game, there was one continuous dip. I want to forget it like a bad dream, in the hope that you will wake up, but released a normal third part.

m
megapager 16.02.21

Sheppard's wife can now dress up in the hold in front of a crowd of men.

Y
Yons colaq 16.02.21

megapager
Yeah, and mShep in front of Cortez. Horror.

P
Phanatik 16.02.21

Normandy Cerberus was done well, beautifully (well, in short everything is so yes),
but what the alliance did with it is KPC. it feels like she's in repair damn sales xs how to say, there are lots of boxes everywhere, canvas on the walls, etc.
in general, "I did repairs in the apartment, but I never finished"

the game itself is like an umbrella full of holes: you need a bunch of patches (DLC)

s
saa0891 16.02.21

Um ... what does the Alliance have to do with it, it was the developers who fucked up Normandy, as well as how they fucked up many other aspects and components of the game.

a
andrei76825 16.02.21

And I like this Normandy)

D
Drug and money 16.02.21

Maybe for someone else I will be a cap, but as far as I remember, the checkpoint is needed so that the invasion of the reapers on the ship as in ME2 does not repeat (I heard the dialogue at the checkpoint Tipo Joker explained to them why the checkpoint and told about the past story) .. However, I dare to notice that it will not interfere with this)))

S
SERP_2.0 16.02.21

Cerberus Normandy was too ... cozy and clean. "Normandy" is primarily a warship and I liked the changes made, somewhere the trash left after the revision, somewhere cables and wiring are visible, but still there are drawbacks (where can we go without them) for example, the number of beds does not coincide with the number of members crew) but this is probably nit-picking)

S
Seifer1986 16.02.21

So a normal warship should be clean, tidy, every piece of space is effectively used. It should be so that there is nothing to complain about. Maybe they have adopted such a srach in the army. Looks like none of the developers even knows what this word "Army" is.

There was also a scene when Hacket was received on board. Blah, if I were in Shepard's place, my ears and face would have burned so much for such shame on the ship. In general, I would have screwed up the entire crew for such a situation. In a day, there would be no sticking cables or scattered boxes on the ship. What the hell does a bunch of boxes do in a former arsenal? Empty, leave a small supply, distribute to the living deck and cargo hold.

Further about the beds. There is a day-night shift. Or just a ship shift. Some are asleep, others are working. Otherwise, there is a separate bed for each, on the ship it is very gorgeous.

B
Barzee 16.02.21

Seifer1986
So a normal warship should be clean, tidy, every piece of space is effectively used. It should be so that there is nothing to complain about. Maybe they have adopted such a srach in the army. Looks like none of the developers even knows what this word "Army" is.

Reading your post, you might think that the word "army" should certainly be associated with cleanliness and order. I lived in a military garrison, visited the barracks .. It doesn't even smell clean and tidy there .. or rather it smells, but, believe me, far from cleanliness and order.

S
Seifer1986 16.02.21

Barzee
What command, so is the order.
Military units are also different.

And I lived in the barracks of the communications school in Kemerovo. It has its own gym (with normal simulators), televisions, laptops, normal telephones for the cadets. Of course, this is mainly for the scholarship of the cadets themselves, but everything is clean, neat and dignified. The barracks are fighting with soap, not a blooper. Conscripts, of course, live worse, even in the same school. But here is the regular army and officers, the navy, etc. - quite another matter. There is someone who is trying as hard for their own and for themselves. And yes, it depends only on state support by 50%. The remaining 50% are from local bumps.

And the army should be a worthy example, not an indicator of shit.

And in that garrison, I am sure, in the chain of local bumps, there is not one rat, and not one shitty officer.

C
Cvoxalury 16.02.21

I liked how the Normandy became cramped and dark, such a fighting situation, there is no time to tidy up here and free the place. Well done. And the party members have less personal space, or else, whole offices / laboratories. We have a war here, sir.