3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skaary 22.02.21 02:28 am

What pisses you off ?! (Burnout Paradise)

Nothing has started to piss you off in this game yet? Personally, I was already sick of the "main feature" of the game - crashes under breakdown, these constant "beautiful shots" just bring it, especially during the game against the clock. Nobody knows how to turn it off and is it possible at all?
171 Comments
Sort by:
L
LifeStream [Has left from 22.02.21

It seems like nothing, this is a feature of the game.

R
RicoChico 22.02.21

Me system requirements.

S
Scream of soul 22.02.21

Well, I don’t really agree about accidents :) the kid and I even argued who would smash a car more beautifully, but it pisses me off that I traveled the whole city in search of these barriers and billboards in the hope that I’ll break everything and get a cool car :) I spent so much effort. ..And they gave it ... Well, in general, she did not live up to my expectations: (but at least someone like that, I liked it

L
LeX-07 22.02.21

Disable crashes ??? And then what's the point of playing Burnout ????

S
Supra F1 22.02.21

No, it's not interesting without accidents, but the slow display of crashes enrages, which cannot be turned off.

R
Relice 22.02.21

Learn to ride without crashing.

G
GTAman 22.02.21

nag what a day today! I can't go through a single race, I constantly fall behind, I crash, I kill a car every ten seconds.

F
Frane 22.02.21

Almost everything suits)))

L
LeX-07 22.02.21

The only drawback of the game is that you cannot teleport to the place where the race is held, all the time you have to cut through the whole city yourself.

i
its unknown 22.02.21

Lex-07 also terribly pisses me off, because this is not a simulator, even in undercover it was possible to teleport! it also pisses off the fact that there is no driver in the cabin - at least a trifle, but it doesn't suit me ...

B
BFG666 22.02.21

When I'm an admin in races, it pisses me off when someone bumps into me while I do the next race, I have to hide from everyone =)

r
rock music 22.02.21

BFG666 behave
normally, and no one will ram (I'm hinting at myself today)

F
FuneralGrey 22.02.21

It pisses me off when they create a network game and just go stupidly breaking each other's records and not creating a race ..

i
isolation 22.02.21

finishes my fucking joystick ...
you have to trick on the keyboard

D
DDDmaniac 22.02.21

enrages the lack of the "R" -restart button, parked cars on the streets and a slow camera stupid grrrr

]
] Japanese God [ 22.02.21

I am enraged by the absence of a driver in the car, and everything else is fine.

A
A] [E 22.02.21

I have invisible motorcycle accidents, simple races and something else that I can’t register. Help on account of this !!!!

r
rock music 22.02.21

register? write the nickname that you want to see at Xia. then I will write the number of the webmoney wallet, there are 100 rubles. OK? then I will help.

K
KIZYA 22.02.21

traveled all over Harbor Town, and never found the last barrier

r
rock music 22.02.21

KIZYA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA look at the construction site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! down there !!!!!!!!!! look there, too, I searched for a long time !!!!!