3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skaary 22.02.21 02:28 am

What pisses you off ?! (Burnout Paradise)

Nothing has started to piss you off in this game yet? Personally, I was already sick of the "main feature" of the game - crashes under breakdown, these constant "beautiful shots" just bring it, especially during the game against the clock. Nobody knows how to turn it off and is it possible at all?
171 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zee NemetZzZ 22.02.21

I am enraged by 3 things:
1. NOOBS - IDIOTS! Let at least half of the game be played before going online!
2. Avril Lavigne;
3. Prices for add-ons.

T
TIGERAN 22.02.21

I am infuriated by the game interface, generally made through the backside, (why reinvent the wheel) how I left the game and I did not understand)) the microphone button or settings, read where it all is) I will not say anything about the game itself, the idea is an idea, but the interface is complete, how to add to friends, and why you can't see people who are running around the city, why not put a beacon to the point of movement, there is no gps, there is no teleport, the roads you have not traveled on could still be made in a different color , and then xs where I was where I was not) well, the development of the game also sucks, after 20 minutes of the game I lost interest in it, it was stupid to drive around the walls to take turns, and beat cars, that's the whole game, if it's a TEST DRIVE ANLIMET, I was pleased with the game there, everything is done for people, so that it would be convenient and interesting !!

s
sexrs 22.02.21

Yeah. I learned how to quit the game when I had already played the whole game.

X
XeOs 22.02.21

Test drive unlimited full Geeeee ...... Graphics at maximum and even worse than in Doom 2

according to the
subject : Meeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo But this is when you are kicked off the track a couple of times. Moreover, the rivals are driving in a normal way)))))))
out of habit from FlatOut 2 (not kernage, kernage is also geee) during the videos I click on the enter and there the emergency mode turns on ... this enrages =))))

T
TIGERAN 22.02.21

)) you yourself think if the developers create the graphics at a height, then the units will pull it)) if you remember that in the first one, you need at least 1 hour to drive the island around the perimeter, and then drive at breakneck speed, in due time the schedule she had a good one, at least the people are happy, and the game is still alive although it is already outdated)) and wrote not about the graphics, but about the game itself, (and there everyone chooses what he likes, beautiful graphics or an interesting game) will be released soon tdu 2, and then we'll see what will be there (although I have already seen the screenshots, and I liked it) and you see that you like these games that are meaningless, except for destroying an opponent, personally I have lost full interest in her, a game for children 12 years old, read about EA on the forums, what people say about this manufacturer, I’ll say not a complete delight right away, they have good games,but, as always, not brought to mind, and this game will soon die, such games do not last long))

v
vadim771 22.02.21

but everything suited me played with pleasure but as usual everything is not so for you

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 22.02.21

It pisses me off that if I barely hook on a parked car, I will fly somersaults into the sky and generally enrage videos in case of accidents

u
utouchmytralala 22.02.21

lack of driver

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 22.02.21

It infuriates when you play online spammers come and start voicing everything. I break food like that right away. So everyone - don't need mic spam - you're better off

S
Someone's Bot. 22.02.21

When a motorcycle crashes, it evaporates (the age rating does not allow, otherwise you would see how the driver becomes minced meat) :)

S
ShefArdMM 22.02.21

Boredom

V
Volt123 22.02.21

Sometimes it pisses me off when it’s long and meaningless.

r
racer156 22.02.21

nothing, Burnout Da Best!

B
Burnghost 22.02.21

I am enraged by the race against time for 500GT (for a while everything passed except this one> :(

S
Shickcomp 22.02.21

CHEATING !!!!!!!

B
Burnout_S89 22.02.21

How could you miss the most annoying part about burnout? Kada you go in a race with great speed you rush, at this moment what kind of player crashes. And here the most incredible stupidity of the developers begins. The movement begins to go crazy (do it anywhere) Here you go and then a civilian wheelbarrow "out of nowhere appeared in your mouth * beat" before your eyes and crash! It pisses me off the most!

W
Wonder wander 22.02.21

My psyche is all right, unlike all those who unsubscribed above.

v
v86 22.02.21

Enrages that you can not play on a local network.

J
Jackson [x] 22.02.21

Inadequate map

w
wgwg 22.02.21

fog when you crash.