3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skaary 22.02.21 02:28 am

What pisses you off ?! (Burnout Paradise)

Nothing has started to piss you off in this game yet? Personally, I was already sick of the "main feature" of the game - crashes under breakdown, these constant "beautiful shots" just bring it, especially during the game against the clock. Nobody knows how to turn it off and is it possible at all?
171 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReservoirDOG 22.02.21

I am enraged by noobs and extremely inadequate people. He played lately and came across such Slippers, it was just a fake. It got to the point that they couldn't use regular nitro (!! 11). This is how stupid you have to be to ... blah, I have no words, I scream like that sometimes, and then I just kick mercilessly.

r
rock music 22.02.21

impossible to play. there people have not passed the tests AT ALL, they stupidly do not know what it is !!!!!

S
Someone ... else 22.02.21

These accidents enrage me too. Just like in Carrier: Parallel Lines, only there these effects were disabled :(

S
Someone ... else 22.02.21

By the way, I recently got one more glitch. as soon as the car gets damaged and A LITTLE (seriously a little) is deformed as the igruha starts to slow down unappropriately :(

S
SystemNIk 22.02.21

The only game where it is probably not only safe to crash a car, but also pleases the soul) The only thing that infuriates is constant flights on pirates. Sometimes the game crashes during the introductory video. Nightmare...

T
Tom x 22.02.21

It infuriates that when you choose a new car at a dump, you have to go and fix it (although what to take from the dump ...), and the cars are not always well painted according to the standard and you have to rush back and forth ... sometimes it goes a little bit in accidents too long, which is why precious seconds are wasted (even considering that it is not difficult to win).
Another topic, I want to play on the internet (my computer is ancient), after a few seconds it is written that my game slows down and prevents others from playing and kicks me, this is also a defect, sales with a real person cannot be played ... (

r
rock music 22.02.21

the game slows down and prevents others from playing and kicks me, this is also a defect of
your computer, this is a defect in this case. do you have the right to prevent others from playing?

T
Tom x 22.02.21

This function itself does not suit me, it slows down for me, but it goes with normal speed in real time, but I don't like the game, I played other games all the way ...

V
Veter91 22.02.21

I am most enraged by
1. When you fall from a high cliff and the car does not crash.
2. Lack of money

L
Lebron2009 22.02.21

Veter91 - you blasted some nonsense.

It pisses me off when you look at the radar and it happens that you have already crashed here. The roads in the game are not very badly arranged. Despite this, the game is awesome

S
Svodvin 22.02.21

ALLOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!! Game KALL !!!!!!!!!!

S
Sanek751 22.02.21

Enrages that there is no driver.

H
Hell Bison 22.02.21

The only thing that infuriates me is that sometimes you drive in a straight line, pressing only on the gas, the car suddenly throws to the right or left, and it certainly flies into an oncoming car or into a wall

v
vlad-kerch 22.02.21

that yes, I don't like the fact that there is no driver in the driver's cars, but, sanek751, if only there was a driver, then he would have been a kerdyk, because. it so happens that the roof of the car becomes at the level of the hood or trunk (and it happened to me that even lower), so that is why there is no driver in the car

S
Sanek751 22.02.21

vlad-kerch as in flatout.

N
Nime NET 22.02.21

Veter91 get a job.
sanek751 count the libon!%))

s
stalker48 22.02.21

everything in this game pisses me off

N
Nime NET 22.02.21

Well don't play

k
kazanuk 22.02.21

No driver !!!! But in general, everything is fine !!!!

o
olx 22.02.21

Yes, I liked everything !!! Until the day of updates came))))