3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skaary 22.02.21 02:28 am

What pisses you off ?! (Burnout Paradise)

Nothing has started to piss you off in this game yet? Personally, I was already sick of the "main feature" of the game - crashes under breakdown, these constant "beautiful shots" just bring it, especially during the game against the clock. Nobody knows how to turn it off and is it possible at all?
171 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiLouk 22.02.21

I wrote only those that I miss in Bern.

D
DiLouk 22.02.21

On the subject:
Radar really pisses off - terribly inconvenient. see GTA Sanya

I
Illnock 22.02.21

DiLouk
As you know, in the first Stalker there was no light from the sun - from above. And when, suddenly, the player enters a room with light sources - suddenly the mega-beautiful technology of light and shadow starts working! And how much did it affect the gameplay? Has it become worse to play? Look at the game as a whole, and you can criticize any game in parts. There are weak points everywhere.

D
DiLouk 22.02.21

and in parts, you can criticize any game.
Well, that's what I'm doing!

There are weak points everywhere
And in Bern too!

G
GTAman 22.02.21

In fact, in the first stalker there was light from the sun, it was only necessary to turn on full dynamic lighting in the options. So that!

A
AizekClark 22.02.21

DiLouk
Strange claims to the game. Some are unconvincing. Especially these ones: The
physics of machines is not very different.
(If you are talking about the physics of the behavior of cars on the road, then you are wrong. They are controlled differently. Another thing is that they do not behave exactly like real cars.) The
work of the suspension is not felt at all.
(This is an arcade game, what do you want from it?) There
is absolutely no physics of various surfaces. see NFS
(A type of physics of various surfaces in NFS? I don’t remember anything. Chtoli in ProStreet? And in Burnout, there are actually many surfaces that are not observed (asphalt, primer, grass), but meanwhile they are different. You may not have noticed. )
Three quarters of the soundtrack had to be blocked.
(Well, you can't say anything here. Personal preferences of everyone. For example, I liked the sound.)
Ladder.
(Angularity of the picture chtoli? Put the normal graph in the options and you won't have a ladder.)
Radar really infuriates - terribly inconvenient.
(Ordinary radar. What's inconvenient there?)
In general, okay. To whom what.

r
rock music 22.02.21

Angularity of the picture chtoli? Put a normal count in the stock and you will not have a ladder.
this anti-aliasing must be turned on there, it removes the ladder.

R
Rice 22.02.21

1. There is no speedometer (as it is not usual).
2. The menu is inconvenient to operate.
3. There is no driver in the driver's seat.
There are no complaints about the rest, after all, not a simulator, but an arcade

y
yojig666 22.02.21

new patch coming soon. paid, stsuko:

N
NikoB 22.02.21

the psychological choice of developers about the menu is annoying. if you leave until you go out a hundred years will pass and (
there is no driver, well, this is absolutely arcade)
yes, the speedometer is also annoying tobish it atsustvie: D
well, some little things such as: in a multiplayer game, someone hurts you so lightly) then a minute later you bump into and I become a victim XD this is finally just a piz ***) and there is also a nice glitch sometimes when you bump into a wall the car just flies off and does not break.
Yes, but slow mo at the end of the world I want to throw my computer out the window! that there is no way to waste it.

ZY

where do the sozranenki lie? otherwise the game does not start, I want to reinstall and then all the cars and races will disappear ((((

N
Nekit 007 22.02.21

infuriates the radar and when some moron crashes into you from behind and your car is in a mess

S
Skaary 22.02.21

Wow, after some time ... maybe someone found out how to turn off this fucking breakdown !!!!!!!!!!

r
rock music 22.02.21

this is an integral part of the game, you would also ask how to close access to half of the city.

S
Skaary 22.02.21

Forgive me La fleur

I knew that if I didn’t put everything on the shelves, then there would be posts like yours ... And yet, maybe someone knows how to cut this "trick" ...

S
Sanchovy_DDR 22.02.21

I am enraged hunting these screensavers of destructibility. As if you are just watching this destruction.

B
Burnoutman 22.02.21

Whoever noticed that no matter how you hit the car in the game, you won't be able to break off the hood !!! This is what annoys me, does not infuriate, but just a little unpleasant. In all crash games, breaking off the hood is a mandatory attribute, but here ...

S
Skorp1o 22.02.21

what infuriates me in the burnout is that nothing in it infuriates me!

S
Skorp1o 22.02.21

and, that's what pisses me off, put a mod, a car from back to the future, asks for a code, sorted through a bunch, I did not search all over, I did not find them.

n
no3uTuBko 22.02.21

it pisses me off that there is no driver in the game (maybe only I don't have one ???)

D
D-Fens. 22.02.21

average graphics, bad physics