3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OleTurok 28.02.21 01:41 am

Mages and everything connected with them (Dragon Age 2)

Sharing our impressions of the mages in Dragon age! Do you like the new mage combat and development system? What spell would you like to return? (I would like to return the Cone of Fire! It looked very nice in the first part without a staff)))) What finishing techniques of the magician have you seen?
116 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denisko00762 28.02.21

I am a magician running with a staff from DLS =) well, I ran until Sendal in the Deep Paths gave a better stick!
OleTurok Shake
Willpower and Cunning!

M
MaikSuperKil 28.02.21

It's not worth it)) swing your magic and willpower so that you can take the staffs later)) and the mantles there then seem to go with the norms of protection)

O
OleTurok 28.02.21

THX! and then doubts began to appear in the defense!
The Ode of the Abyssal Paths is something !! I refused to help the demon, so I can't kill the bastard))

s
shnamomysky 28.02.21

The magician passed. The impressions, alas, are negative. The system of skills was cut down, where the oil puddle which was so gorgeous to set on fire ((And the collision of manna was removed. One joy was - a cone of cold pumped.
==
I will pass as a robber or something else)

T
Traldar 28.02.21

And where can I get a reservation at the very beginning of the game? And the staff)

A
ALAKAY 28.02.21

Traldar
Will be later. (Probably)

T
Traldar 28.02.21

Hmm ... if only they made a generator of things ...

R
RicoChico 28.02.21

In addition to intelligence and willpower, what is even better to download?

D
Denisko00762 28.02.21

swing magic naturally!

T
Traldar 28.02.21

Hooray, I found it)) The armor dropped from the High Dragon in the Bone Pit

O
OleTurok 28.02.21

Traldar and what parameters are needed to wear it?

T
Traldar 28.02.21

31 magic and 31 willpower

G
Great and Terrible Piladu 28.02.21

I pass DA2 as a magician! I haven't played a lot yet, a question for those who have already gone far. Will the Templars hunt for the GG, will the attitude with the detachment and with those around them change if they stir up a blood mage out of it ?! And the question is not much out of topic. I heard that you can port saves from DAO, what will appear in DA2 after porting? Thanks for attention!

O
OleTurok 28.02.21

There is a moment before going on an expedition. We find ourselves in a cave with orders to settle matters with blood mages. After killing the leader, we are given the choice to finish off the remnants of the magicians or help them escape! If you help escape, then after leaving the cave, a templar will appear and, with any choice in the dialogue, he will attack !!!
About the relationship in the detachment is most interesting. What for me blood magic if Andres doesn't approve of it !!!
If you port saves, they will influence the environment !! (not sure exactly)

F
FrostedPrawn 28.02.21

I'm a magician now. I used to play for war, but today I started playing as a magician and realized that this game was made especially for magicians.

M
Mr. Freeman [PG] 28.02.21

Great and Terrible Piladus
Nothing great will appear in DA2 after importing ... Replicas and fleeting phrases mostly.

r
rockpower 28.02.21

OleTurok
I had the answer "I am your best friend" after that the templar does not attack and he can be led on the wrong track.

R
RicoChico 28.02.21

Denisko00762
And intellect and willpower are not magic anymore.

O
O3OPOK 28.02.21

You what! This is a provocation! The theme was created by "Templars"! N)

D
Denisko00762 28.02.21

RicoChiko
NO!
OleTurok
We find ourselves in a cave with an order to settle business with blood magicians. After killing the leader, we are given the choice to finish off the remnants of the magicians or help them escape! If you help escape, then after leaving the cave, a templar will appear and, with any choice in the dialogue, he will attack !!!
strange, I settled everything peacefully) maybe I'm special