3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OleTurok 28.02.21 01:41 am

Mages and everything connected with them (Dragon Age 2)

Sharing our impressions of the mages in Dragon age! Do you like the new mage combat and development system? What spell would you like to return? (I would like to return the Cone of Fire! It looked very nice in the first part without a staff)))) What finishing techniques of the magician have you seen?
116 Comments
Sort by:
P
PapaKarlito 28.02.21

Tell me what kind of magic is in the trailer for the game where the hero tears the Qunari apart? And which branch of magic to download?

t
timepunk 28.02.21

PapaKarlito, this is a crushing / paralyzing dungeon from the "sorcery" branch, but I personally managed to do this only once.

F
FessCare 28.02.21

Mages in mine are the coolest and BASIC CLASS (the main one because in the TRAILER we see the Mage, not a warrior or a robber). I didn’t play for the magician in the first part, because for me, this very stupid class was in YES 1. But in the second part, the magician became more cool, and more powerful. And in general, I like to come close and use the staff to mutuz opponents. In the first part, he fired from a staff like a Dodik ...

Ð’litZ 28.02.21

I have 99 level and all the characteristics are 100
basic because in the TRAILER we see a Mage, not a warrior or a robber
I did not play for a mage in the first part because for me, this was the stupid class itself was the
second part, the mage became more cool

and here it is school magicians pulled themselves up. Cho how potsony?

d
del69 28.02.21

Well, it's like bae, yes - in the video, he breaks the qunari with blood magic

d
del69 28.02.21

Thank you, but here is one such thing - I have 99 bleat, how, HOW, WELL K A K ?! do you manage to pump the hera that much? = _ = I have a maximum of 22nd (I got the horn yesterday - for the murder of Meridith)

d
darkNephilim 28.02.21

where to find all the parts of the second set for the mage (overseer set)?

D
Dotsya 28.02.21

I played as a mage - I really didn't like the specializations Blood Magic and Power Mage. In blood magic, all that was interesting to me was the Blood Slave spell (with pumping when AoE damage inflicts on others when it explodes). The Power Mage is also unclear that there are a couple of useful spells like Gravi Ring especially against thick-skinned bosses and evil packs, but nothing such that could justify such a pretentious name as the Power Magician, alas, I did not find = /. Apparently from all specializations, the most useful is the Healer, I regret that I did not download it from the very beginning :(

V
Vasily_Gay. 28.02.21

Of all the classes, I liked the magician the most (in the last part I could not stand him)

d
del69 28.02.21

Dotsya
1) Power mage is a good bonus to the magic of the elements (both branches)
2) Blood mage with the buildup of the classic magician (will + magic) full g *** o, a normal blood mage needs to be rocked through strength and physique - then with the help of bloody things you can create good chips without harming yourself.

D
Dotsya 28.02.21

I made Del69 the Blood Mage like the WoW warlock class - I had 270 hp, switched between modes (like bloodlust, under which you can't heal or drink sweats) in order to save mana. He also rocked the magic of the elements (petrification is generally a bomb :)). Alas, I did not find any useful chips for myself. The branch does not give any sensible damage or any kind of control (the only thing is the animation of spells in Blood is beyond praise).
4th time I will pass DA2- at a difficult level. I'd better make a good healer (otherwise Anders has always been such in my party :) - I think at a difficult level I can't manage the battle with sweats alone) and I will enjoy the support of my assholes rather than underdamagers in my blood =)

d
del69 28.02.21

Dotsya, in general, for an amateur =)) I, for example, really liked the spontaneous magician =))

L
Lyria 28.02.21

Power mage is a useless waste of skills. First I tried, then spat, went into a black store and with pom. potions changed stats to blood mage. I love it when enemies twitch massively and lose hp)

c
cutee 28.02.21

del69
well, how to say, a long time ago my brother put me on a PC game (I'm cold to consoles, and I don't have one) and then I registered on one foreign site where I paid denyuzhka for getting different cracks, walkthroughs, trainers and other things for all PCs and console games for life. now he has grown up :), but I just can't give up the pleasure of playing PC games))))) that's where I got a coach - I sit and play DA2. Therefore, I have everything to the maximum in the development of the hero.

c
cutee 28.02.21

Lyria
And from here for more details please: "black shop" - where is this? how to find? what are they selling? ;)

d
del69 28.02.21

cutee damn =)) And I thought it was some kind of tricky way, like in ME2 - you port the saves and go through again, the current complexity increases =)))

By the way, it would be nice o_O

L
Lyria 28.02.21

cutee
It is necessary to install DLC black store, or better DLC-pack, everything is here in the section of cheats and files. In the black store they sell various tsatzki and armor, potions (including those that drop stats), and there is also a magic mirror there - you can edit the face of Messrs.

c
cutee 28.02.21

del69
Well, for me the very fact of the passage is not important, but the plot. In DA2, my magessa managed to fool Anders: there is love-carrots))), now I'm trying to dilute this idyll with a light touch of pink relationship with Merril))))

c
cutee 28.02.21

Lyria
Thank you very much !!! I'll try with time)))

P
PapaKarlito 28.02.21

So all the same, the magic from the trailer where Mr. Qunari is torn apart by blood magic or crushing / paralyzing dungeon from the "sorcery" branch? If blood magic is what?