3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OleTurok 28.02.21 01:41 am

Mages and everything connected with them (Dragon Age 2)

Sharing our impressions of the mages in Dragon age! Do you like the new mage combat and development system? What spell would you like to return? (I would like to return the Cone of Fire! It looked very nice in the first part without a staff)))) What finishing techniques of the magician have you seen?
116 Comments
Sort by:
d
del69 28.02.21

cutee After this post, I only use the "crushing dungeon" on bosses - so far I have not met anything like that in the trailer ... no, you will excuse me, of course. but are you blind ?! The trailer clearly shows that this is blood magic - and you are trying to crush them in a dungeon and get the effect from the video =)) Clever girls, fuck =))

O
OleJoH 28.02.21

Can you please tell me what physical strength and elemental strength mean for a magician 2x, 18x? What does this "x" mean?

J
Just like old times 28.02.21

del69 We break the ogre
in the prologue with the same principle)
And in general, Bioware at the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) 2010 in an interview themselves stated that the "Hands" from the "Fate" video is an animation of a fatality from the Crushing Dungeon. So people are looking for ways, and you can't blame them for this: o

d
del69 28.02.21

updat3 trust people from exhibitions less. more - to your eyes =)

J
Just like old times 28.02.21

not trust the developers? : 'D
shake here the magician, if the Dungeon on the boss gives you a ride with such an effect)

c
cutee 28.02.21

That's it, I went through the game - I don't see any dragon hands from the crushing dungeon, and even more so from the magic of blood I can't see. Maybe it's just PR, anyway the ending is boring, I expected more. Then someone praised the Witcher - she did not play, so now there is something to do;) Not boring for everyone;)

O
OleTurok 28.02.21

It seems to me that these hands are somehow connected with this old cabinet (witch)))))

C
Corbinus 28.02.21

The Black Shop has a Creator's Breath, which allows heroes to reset all stats and abilities. He pumped fire and ice to Andres, Merril - lightning and earth.
Definitely, the magic of the elements rules! I really don't go with two magicians except for the ending, I have my own laws - in the party there is always 1 magician, 1-2 robbers 1-2 warriors and Hauk (he is a warrior)
AoE forever! And the infantry will finish off the survivors. In addition, petrification sometimes just saves.

U
Unjust 28.02.21

And I am having fun with the power magician + elemental.

In general, all these appearing zerg, this one pulls the enforcer into the gravity abilities, and almost to one point. The storm achieves the same with companions. Their AOEs and combos are welcome.

D
Dotsya 28.02.21

I pass the 4th time. I decided to make the main healer with the GG.
I chose the specialization Spiritual Healer (full pumping) + Mage of strength. 240 hp.
Damage weakly, mostly with staf. The combination of the abilities Vitality, Healing Aura (full pumping), Stone armor + Resilience (specialization of the magician of strength) - as a result, at medium difficulty, tanked the highest dragon O_O. In terms of hp, no one really lowers the hp regen just fantastic. I keep the enemies from the pack on myself calmly. It smells of imbalance :)

O
OleTurok 28.02.21

Dotsya really wanted to swing the healing himself)))

A
Angel_Trent 28.02.21

I have a magician - a full elemental, the rest of the items are scattered across the Arcana (shield), Strength (gravitational field) and Spiritual Healer (group healing and resurrection). Spiritual is good at helping the fallen to resurrect, if a pro-aoron moment when it is necessary to heal, and the rest all adds to me a fat dps. Only Anders, with his damage of the branch of Revenge, plows stronger.

S
Siwel 28.02.21

People where can you find the staff from the trailer?

V
Verka Smerduchka 28.02.21

Siwel
If I'm not mistaken, the staff is part of the SignatureEdition. Partalan's staff is called.

S
Stanislav for Bioware 28.02.21

he current in chapter 1 is normal, then there is no particular use from him, his damage is 22-fiery.
you can open it through the activator.

A
AnthonyRudik 28.02.21

People who watched the trailer and at the very beginning Hawk (magician) kills the ogre with magic, huge hands appear. Is there such magic in the game itself?