3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OleTurok 28.02.21 01:41 am

Mages and everything connected with them (Dragon Age 2)

Sharing our impressions of the mages in Dragon age! Do you like the new mage combat and development system? What spell would you like to return? (I would like to return the Cone of Fire! It looked very nice in the first part without a staff)))) What finishing techniques of the magician have you seen?
116 Comments
Sort by:
G
Great and Terrible Piladu 28.02.21

OleTurok
Not at all)

d
dimsa1 28.02.21

blood magic is dull as in the first part, elemental magic is a topic, if in a detachment of 2 magicians one needs to take a shield for the entire squad, the second has an aura from the healer branch (the first defense gives good, the second apet for damage). 2 abilities with a CD of 30-40 seconds, in the first part everything was much better, so it's better to take a dd controller and a couple of auras.

S
SpecialHammer 28.02.21

Hawk is not bad as a healer. Firstly, he becomes unkillable himself, the passive for restoring health is all party, well, there are no injuries from death)

O
OleTurok 28.02.21

Denis_2003 I pump the magic of blood and power myself) Well, where to the magic of blood healing?

B
Biglittlemath 28.02.21

awesome theme is stone armor)))

G

OleTurok
Blood magic gamno )

d
del69 28.02.21

Blood magic gamno) you just don't know how to cook it =))) you

invest in physique and magic, you get a fat battle blood mage

G

del69
thanks) I will try when re-passing

O
OleTurok 28.02.21

Now I will pump magic and willpower to 31. And then I will pump physique with magic)))
Great and Terrible Piladus, I don’t call healing gamna because I don’t use it.

G

OleTurok
I do not use healing) I have enough potions)

p
popyuk 28.02.21

I played as a magician and threw, in the first part the magic was much more spectacular

O
OleTurok 28.02.21

Tell me what it is !! I killed the High Dragon with a magician and was not given armor !!! What kind of hr ***** b?))

c
cutee 28.02.21

I play as a magessa, I discovered 3 new abilities: a magician of strength, a magician of healing and a blood magician. I have completely mastered the branch of the magician of strength, but I just can't activate the magician of healing and the magician of blood. Is it generally possible or only one of these 3 types of magic can be used?

R
Romanbs 28.02.21

Here's everything about the magician, read, learn http://dragon-age.clan.su/publ/vybor_klassa/mag/6-1-0-41

W
Wlnamp 28.02.21

There is no magic crit in the game from both the spell and the attack of the staff, even if you have a 100% crit chance, I congratulate all the magicians

d
darkNephilim 28.02.21

Cutee, you can use two of the three there you need to invest points in them to open, 2 such points are given at 7 and 14 levels.

t
timepunk 28.02.21

Bioware either didn't think about the blood magic line, or the system of requirements for magic gear. For the 31 willpower required for armor is about 20 points more than a blood mage needs - the main emphasis of the branch is still in using health instead of mana and replenishing it. As a result, from Hawks, a blood mage turns out to be useless, but from an Elf woman (partners do not need to wear armor), it can turn out to be good.

P
Preha4ka 28.02.21

Yes, Bioware did not pay due attention to blood magic = (completely useless branch! A good example of what blood magic should be is the Obstetitute (prostitute blood magician) from a brothel (mind control like that) + the same Avernus (summoning demons) also the First Sorcerer from Of the Kirkvol circle of magicians, he really went mad, but something like that could have been done.

c
cutee 28.02.21

Romanbs
There are only general data that each mage player has at the beginning, but I never learned anything about 3 new specializations (strength, healing, blood) (

darkNephilim
Thank you, but here is one such thing - I have level 99 and all stats are 100 ... and I really want to learn blood magic ((((

c
cutee 28.02.21

timepunk
Merrel is simply gorgeous in her blood magic skill !!!