3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OleTurok 28.02.21 01:41 am

Mages and everything connected with them (Dragon Age 2)

Sharing our impressions of the mages in Dragon age! Do you like the new mage combat and development system? What spell would you like to return? (I would like to return the Cone of Fire! It looked very nice in the first part without a staff)))) What finishing techniques of the magician have you seen?
116 Comments
Sort by:
d
del69 28.02.21

PapaKarlito is definitely blood magic =))) "Crushing dungeon" is called "crushing", not "tearing" =))

In addition, the video shows that this is still SHE (MK) = ^ _ ^ =

c
cutee 28.02.21

Lyria
I cannot agree - I collect all the enemies in a bunch and then crush them by force))))

O
OleTurok 28.02.21

Power magic is useful against a very annoying crowd of weak opponents !! against strong vryatli it will come in handy well, except to slow down !!

L
Lyria 28.02.21

cutee
To take this skill, you have to take a few useless (

O
OleTurok 28.02.21

I can say that those who do not want to fool themselves on the distribution of stats should take the magic of power and heal))))))) !!

P
PapaKarlito 28.02.21

The blood mage does not have magic that would break) well, at least it is not written there. I would like to know exactly what kind of magic you can break.

c
cutee 28.02.21

Damn, maybe I'm a fool - most people say that blood magic sucks, and I'm so eager to get it ...?

O
OleTurok 28.02.21

PapaKarlito I think that there is no tearing ((This is just shown what finishing moves can be a magician on the most important bosses (((

O
OleTurok 28.02.21

cutee make a save before getting a pro (not F5 but manually !!!) and then if you don't like it, load it. BUT THE POINT IS THAT FOR THE MAGIC OF BLOOD IT IS NECESSARY TO ROCK THE BODY POSITION !!!!)))

P
PapaKarlito 28.02.21

It's a pity, but by the way, in the trailer where they show all 3 classes of gg in action, the magician also breaks the enemy with some kind of magic. Look you can learn the magic

O
OleTurok 28.02.21

PapaKarlito IT IS NECESSARY TO TAKE READS AND DOWNLOAD ALL THE MAGIC !!! Do not take anyone into the squad and test all the spells)))

L
Lyria 28.02.21

PapaKarlito
My friend and I also wondered what it was for a long time, but we did not find anything similar among the slaughters (

c
cutee 28.02.21

OleTurok
I have NO problems with the characteristics - the trainer is working, everything is at the maximum))) but I cannot activate blood magic, although I see the whole tree (((

O
OleTurok 28.02.21

cutee if you already have two profs then you won't get the third one! And for the professional they give special points for 7 and 14 lvl. That's all what I know!!

c
cutee 28.02.21

OleTurok
Well, I have only one open yet - the magic of power, so there is a chance for another one)))

K
Katastrofik 28.02.21

PapaKarlito I read
on some forum that the tearing effect can appear when using the "Crushing Dungeon" spell on bosses with a residual health of no more than 15%

P
PapaKarlito 28.02.21

oh thank you)

c
cutee 28.02.21

Katastrofik
After this post, I only use the "crushing dungeon" on bosses - I have not seen anything like that in the trailer yet ...

J
Just like old times 28.02.21

yes one hundred percent that this is a myth)

S
SAORGA 28.02.21

This is a myth, a myth. These bastards also tease us.