3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alek777 10.03.21 03:09 am

What changes (mods) would you like to see in the game? (State of Decay)

I would like to see the AK-12 assault rifle in the game.
AK-12 is a Kalashnikov assault rifle of the 2012 model of 5.45 * 39 mm caliber, a promising development of the Izhmash concern.
Characteristics:
Weight, kg: 3.2 (without magazine).
Length, mm: 1100 (with an attached bayonet-knife), 940/730 with an unfolded / folded butt.
Barrel length, mm: 415
Principles of operation: removal of powder gases, long piston stroke, butterfly valve.
Rate of fire, rounds / min: 650/1000 (with cutoffs for 3 rounds).
Bullet muzzle velocity, m / s: 900
Sighting range, m: 1100 (open sight).
Type of ammunition: box-type 30- and 60-round magazines, drum-type magazines for 95 rounds.
Sight: removable combined sector, sighting line length - 414 (open) / 583 (diopter) mm.

Features:
Weapon controls have been significantly redesigned for the convenience of users, the flag of the fire safety-translator has been changed and duplicated on the left side, a slide delay has been introduced, the button of which is also located on both sides. For better access to the slide stop button and magazine latch, the hold handle is moved forward and the trigger guard is shortened. The magazine latch lever itself is lengthened and slightly shifted back, it can now be reached with the finger of a hand lying on the handle, and when the latch is turned off, the cartridge will automatically be sent from the magazine neck into the barrel chamber.

The easily removable stock can be folded in both directions, it is telescopic, the cheek and butt plate are adjustable in height. A removable non-folding plastic stock has also been developed, with which, obviously, the assault rifle is facilitated due to the absence of a hinge in it with its locking mechanism and other adjustments. Another innovation is the use of Picatinny rails.

The bolt handle is shifted forward on the piston rod and can now be moved to the left side. Along the way, this also made it possible to get rid of the fundamental drawback of all previous modifications of the AK - an open slot behind the window for ejecting sleeves with the fuse removed, through which dirt and dust could enter the receiver. In the AK-12, this slot under the bolt handle (already in front of the window for extracting the liners), regardless of the position of the safety catch, is now always covered by the piston rod. But because of such a radical transformation, it was necessary to significantly lengthen the receiver cover, which is hinged to the receiver in the front part and folds up and forward for disassembly. Such hinged lids with a Picatinny rail with a conventional layout (AK103-3, Saiga-12, Vityaz) are shorter and more convenient for disassembly. Besides,

The muzzle brake-compensator has been redesigned and reduced in diameter to allow firing with rifle grenades, however, while the sample shown lacks the gas regulator necessary for this. In addition to the Picatinny rail located on top of the receiver cover, on the receiver pad and on the bottom of the forend, the AK-12 also has two short guides on the sides of the forend and one on top of the gas chamber. The lower Picatinny rail does not interfere with the installation of standard GP-25, GP-30 or GP-34 grenade launchers.

The assault rifle can use the same magazines as the AK74 / RPK74 (including 4-row for 60 rounds and experimental drum for 95 rounds). But for the possibility of the shutter delay operation for the AK-12, new magazines are being developed. In particular, at the end of June at the exhibition "Technologies in Mechanical Engineering - 2012" a new magazine for 30 rounds with a modified feeder was shown.

PS: Today it is the best in performance and the most reliable machine in the world!
172 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marrat 10.03.21

please tell me there is already a mod for resource respawn?

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

Marrat
No and never will. Since it radically changes the game and missions, wait for the Sandbox.

M
Marrat 10.03.21

ok thanks,
when is the sandbox expected?

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

Marrat
In case of a release or some information about the sandbox, follow here http://forums.playground.ru/state_of_decay/761203/#11467852 there I also publish preliminary information about the released mods.

n
nickberez 10.03.21

I would like to be able to dress my hero

S
Skalevik 10.03.21

Made for myself, but suddenly someone is interested.

If necessary I will download.

D
Deady nedy 10.03.21

I would really like to add co-op to the game, it would be much easier and more fun to play with a friend

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

Ghost1309
Work is in full swing KaoP are doing modernists.

A
Alek777 10.03.21

Skalevik
Load the course on the PG.

D
Deady nedy 10.03.21

JuvialS
Thank you very much for the good news :)

D
DARIK 170 10.03.21

I would really like to have added to the game to sit on the seat

M
Marrat 10.03.21

I would like a new card, and more !!!
well, or increase this
and a couple of new bases

X
XxVaziKxX 10.03.21

Perhaps, join the idea of ​​a new base, there is not a single house in the game that could allow you to build everything you need. You always have to sacrifice something, and it's not very good when 31 people sleep in 18 beds. And this is by the way two bedrooms, as we all know, and again, not in every house this can be done. And after the fifth playthrough, I got a little tired of prioritizing. By the way, did anyone notice that there is no hospital in the city? The main fire station and police station are in place, but there is no hospital. By the way, it was said above about the crossbow, also a sensible idea, like Daryl from Walking dead. And maybe characters similar to the heroes from the series)). But the biggest wish is probably to remove the plot completely, and leave only survival.

n
nickberez 10.03.21

I would like something 18+

D
DEAMOONS 10.03.21

More transport and better with bayonets and protection as usual in films))

p
peteria 10.03.21

I would like to remove the red eyes of the zombies)

C
Cap15323 10.03.21

I understand that the coop will still be, though not official?

E
ElmStreetBoy 10.03.21

The physics of the car would be improved ...

N
Nukk 10.03.21

There are not enough difficulty settings, it would be cool to customize the game for yourself. There are also mods with fast / slow and strong / weak zombies, the strength of machines, the number of zombies, etc. Some skills are not even needed, for example, "ninja" (quietly open doors and search boxes, fast stealth).
There is still not enough control over the survivors, so that they would not sit idle at the base, and in the auto mode they were looking for resources, like in the "last stand" with a% success, which depends on their leveling and the complexity of the locations. (For example, some grocery store with a moderately pumped character cleared out with a chance of 80%, and a police station or a large warehouse with a chance of 30%. And this chance can be increased either by the number of people or by the quality of their pumping. Or help the main (active) hero ).
I would like to see in the future, the exchange of resources between groups of survivors. The ability to expand the base, strengthen the fence, more research and crafting.
And of course there are not enough zombie attacks on the base, at least once a day.
It would be nice to make a passive pumping of the survivors who walk with you or guard the base.

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

Nukk
There is a HARD-MOD for difficulty