3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alek777 10.03.21 03:09 am

What changes (mods) would you like to see in the game? (State of Decay)

I would like to see the AK-12 assault rifle in the game.
AK-12 is a Kalashnikov assault rifle of the 2012 model of 5.45 * 39 mm caliber, a promising development of the Izhmash concern.
Characteristics:
Weight, kg: 3.2 (without magazine).
Length, mm: 1100 (with an attached bayonet-knife), 940/730 with an unfolded / folded butt.
Barrel length, mm: 415
Principles of operation: removal of powder gases, long piston stroke, butterfly valve.
Rate of fire, rounds / min: 650/1000 (with cutoffs for 3 rounds).
Bullet muzzle velocity, m / s: 900
Sighting range, m: 1100 (open sight).
Type of ammunition: box-type 30- and 60-round magazines, drum-type magazines for 95 rounds.
Sight: removable combined sector, sighting line length - 414 (open) / 583 (diopter) mm.

Features:
Weapon controls have been significantly redesigned for the convenience of users, the flag of the fire safety-translator has been changed and duplicated on the left side, a slide delay has been introduced, the button of which is also located on both sides. For better access to the slide stop button and magazine latch, the hold handle is moved forward and the trigger guard is shortened. The magazine latch lever itself is lengthened and slightly shifted back, it can now be reached with the finger of a hand lying on the handle, and when the latch is turned off, the cartridge will automatically be sent from the magazine neck into the barrel chamber.

The easily removable stock can be folded in both directions, it is telescopic, the cheek and butt plate are adjustable in height. A removable non-folding plastic stock has also been developed, with which, obviously, the assault rifle is facilitated due to the absence of a hinge in it with its locking mechanism and other adjustments. Another innovation is the use of Picatinny rails.

The bolt handle is shifted forward on the piston rod and can now be moved to the left side. Along the way, this also made it possible to get rid of the fundamental drawback of all previous modifications of the AK - an open slot behind the window for ejecting sleeves with the fuse removed, through which dirt and dust could enter the receiver. In the AK-12, this slot under the bolt handle (already in front of the window for extracting the liners), regardless of the position of the safety catch, is now always covered by the piston rod. But because of such a radical transformation, it was necessary to significantly lengthen the receiver cover, which is hinged to the receiver in the front part and folds up and forward for disassembly. Such hinged lids with a Picatinny rail with a conventional layout (AK103-3, Saiga-12, Vityaz) are shorter and more convenient for disassembly. Besides,

The muzzle brake-compensator has been redesigned and reduced in diameter to allow firing with rifle grenades, however, while the sample shown lacks the gas regulator necessary for this. In addition to the Picatinny rail located on top of the receiver cover, on the receiver pad and on the bottom of the forend, the AK-12 also has two short guides on the sides of the forend and one on top of the gas chamber. The lower Picatinny rail does not interfere with the installation of standard GP-25, GP-30 or GP-34 grenade launchers.

The assault rifle can use the same magazines as the AK74 / RPK74 (including 4-row for 60 rounds and experimental drum for 95 rounds). But for the possibility of the shutter delay operation for the AK-12, new magazines are being developed. In particular, at the end of June at the exhibition "Technologies in Mechanical Engineering - 2012" a new magazine for 30 rounds with a modified feeder was shown.

PS: Today it is the best in performance and the most reliable machine in the world!
172 Comments
Sort by:
J
JuvialS 10.03.21

XxVaziKxX
The people are already on pins and needles, + not long ago there was a shuffle in Seattle at the Undead Labs headquarters, where fans tore the entire office after 3-4 days Undead Labs announced Early Access, if they do not want the fans to repeat the raid I think they they will do it right, before the game was released, their server was hacked at least 100 times, and apparently 30% of our compatriots are browed guys: D And I also noticed that on the off forum our compatriots managed to trade supported cars, which surprised me terribly, I think, wait a couple of weeks not will decrease + everything on November 15th my love comes out of the X "X Rebirth" universe so I will while away the time surfing space drinking coffee smoking hookah and picking my nose: D: D: D: D: D

CTuKC
From the game to do something like Don't Starve and Dead Island, yes it would be interesting but not possible: (((Since the train left, they had less developed thinking and their brains were formatted for the system a long time ago.

X
XxVaziKxX 10.03.21

JuvialS Regarding
X Rebitth, I completely agree, after looking at the possibilities offered by the game and the trailer, I immediately realized that this is love at first sight)
And State of decay is already starting to strain, at first it was fun, but over time everything gets boring, and the delayed release of the sandbox and the lack of multiplayer also played its part. Tired of one word, let's see what they do with the second part, maybe they will actually file the MMO as promised, because in comparison with War Z, State of decay certainly drags.

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

XxVaziKxX
Yes, it remains to wait for November 15 + the fact that the localization will be complete with voice acting with subtitles and all this in Russian, if not like the Egosoft corporation loves Russia more than anyone else, the new X was made initially in Russian: D and in general, how can we not love us everyone is so fluffy.

Spoiler

V
Vesemir Zhdanov 10.03.21

Aniskin999 We
've already done one. Complete bullshit turned out.
What is really missing is the use of car racks. It was lifted up with an empty body at a pickup truck to ride.

V
Vesemir Zhdanov 10.03.21

nickberez
Ginny falling off boobs?

X
XxVaziKxX 10.03.21

I would like to see an opportunity to expel a person from the community without the need to kill him at the same time. That is, a way to reduce the population (drive out useless idiots) in which I do not need to choose an unnecessary character and go somewhere for them to die.

s
sCard 10.03.21

XxVaziKxX
you can also select the appropriate phrase in the conversation menu (literally I don't remember, I didn't kick anyone out).
I would like to be able to choose the level of difficulty. Chose a beginner, and the number of zombies is less, and the respawn is less frequent, the speed of movement of ordinary zombies is classic, slow. Etc.

X
XxVaziKxX 10.03.21

sCard
To do this, you need to wait for the character to start to freak out. And it happens that useful people freak out and it is simply not wise to expel them. But there are also characters who do not have any useful qualities at all, and sometimes even vice versa.

X
XxVaziKxX 10.03.21

It would be nice to be able to create a character, or change an existing one. For example, replace a couple of skills and personal qualities, for example, add the reflex skill to Maya and, for example, medicine. Well, or something like that. I know that many will say that this is cheating, but the game has already been passed up and down, and when the sandbox will not be known.

A
Alek777 10.03.21

The AK-12, which I wrote about above, is in the games:
1) It is present in the game Battlefield 4, is the main assault rifle of the Russian faction's attack aircraft, it is possible to install additional tactical and sighting devices, as well as camouflage paints. The aiming front sight does not have phosphor points for shooting in the dark with a mechanical sight. Also in the game there are various types of weapons based on AK-12
1. AK-12U (Carbine based on AK-12)
2. RPK-12 (Light machine gun based on AK-12)
3. SVD-12 (Semi-automatic sniper rifle based on AK-12)
4. DBV-12 (Smooth-bore self-loading shotgun, a hybrid of Saiga-12 and AK-12)
2) Present in Call of Duty: Ghosts.
3) Present in the game Contract Wars.
Taken from Wikipedia.

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

Aniskin999
Do not compare games from the first person and from the third + to the whole AK-12 is not in the game because of the license. So if there is an AK-12, then just not in this game, and indeed that you are so attached to it: D: D: D: D

We need this thing and not AK-12

D
Daniil Yakovlev 10.03.21

JuvialS
Mmmm ..... Minigun: D

A
AxelV777 10.03.21

The ability to choose two specializations - one for cold, one for firearms. A really useful mod would be.

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

I found a new mod, searched for a long time as everyone wanted it.

Also, there are not big improvements for buildings, well, something like that.

K
Kpik 10.03.21

JuvialS
Where can I download this mod? And what exactly does he add?

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

Kpik
Not what does not add but changes, here it should appear in the files soon. It doesn't add durability to the truck though.

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

I forgot only one thing to set up a mod for you, but do not worry, I will in the comment, as it appears, I will immediately write down how to set up

NORMA-ARMA! On my order: D: D from German-Survivor

T
The Last Wolf 10.03.21

and when he appears

J
JuvialS 10.03.21

Viktor Kondratyev
How to check the files, just do not write comments right away, I will clarify the installation.

T
The Last Wolf 10.03.21

And you can change only the church or all the bases