3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya121 11.03.21 02:04 pm

Questions about the passage of the game! (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1)

Here we lay out our questions on the passage of the game, as written in the title of the topic, and try to find their solution. Let me start first, people, but how to pass that moment, when you need to be behind your back, in the mantle of the invisible, to stun the spell of Dumbfoundedness of some man, I get into it, and he takes it away and moves around the map! I tried to shoot him first, the paths, everyone finds me and kills me! How to get through this? Please tell me! Thank you in advance for your answer!
172 Comments
Sort by:
s
sergeykanter 11.03.21

Ilya121 Apply
on Runcorn first "Powder of Instant Darkness", and then several times with its spell "Dumbfounded"
I passed it in this way 2 times
PS I have not tried it with other potions

M
MEI0188 11.03.21

in a room with a cat squeaking what to do help I don’t know damn worn out

d
destinymine 11.03.21

yeah, I'm stuck there too .... In Umbridge's office

M
MEI0188 11.03.21

what is there to do then there is no catch there is nothing I have searched everything there is no sense, only the cat is yelling and all that needs to be done

R
Rinarium 11.03.21

destinymine
Wolfrein
It says search the rooms. Exit the pink room, and there with the mantle, click on F and you will be shown where to go.

D
Denok 11.03.21

Help pliz: I do not understand what to do when Ron has to break the Horcrux (medallion) ... Horcrux spits with some kind of garbage - Harry suffocates and dies. The assignment says: fight with a piece of Voldemort's soul, but how to fight I don't understand?
Here is a screenshot: http://s43.radikal.ru/i100/1011/3a/3267af16018a.bmp

R
Rinarium 11.03.21

Denok
Run away from those figs that fly. Hit the snakes over the heads with the help of the Expulso spell. Don't pay attention to spiders.

1218oleg 11.03.21

plz pamogite I'm on a mission where you need to stop the minions free of de mort, I urinate them and they eat the current task such find a way to stop the minions what to do in advance blagadar

1218oleg 11.03.21

and another question is how to open the crucio spell, they say it is

D
Denok 11.03.21

Rinarium thanks!

I'll try later, otherwise I play almost non-stop for 2 days =)

V
Vavle2010 11.03.21

People what kind of boards need to be broken in the house?

A
Arigo 11.03.21

Interesting game ??? 0_o

S
SuperKotik 11.03.21

fat censored, post the save who passed

I
Igor aka Ingvar 11.03.21

I can't get through this episode:

So I urinate them, but here's how to wet the infernals? Sometimes you fall - they start to wet you with a group and nothing else can be done, neither beat back - nor run away. Maybe you need to run somewhere?

a
armovir2009 11.03.21

Igor, I will give you a couple of tips:
1. Stay closer to the barrel of fire (you just have it in the screenshot)
2. Try not to approach the edges of the zone, the center of the site. I tried to do this, the infernals either showed up later, or did not appear at all.
3. Constantly twirl the mouse so that they don't run up from the back.
4. Shoot them with a custom, if possible, which shoots several * charges * (well, I don’t remember what it’s called, and that's it)

a
armovir2009 11.03.21

Oh yeah ...... DO NOT RUN IN ANY CASE! Because if you run out of the center of the site, they become faster, or something. Immediately rushing after you like saigas and cranks to you ...

D
Denok 11.03.21

Igor aka Ingvar you can't soak infernals - you throw them away with any spell.
When they bumped into you, quickly press E (English) xs what is it on the gamepad (the same button you press to talk to someone)

I
Igor aka Ingvar 11.03.21

Thanks everyone. Passed.

D
Denok 11.03.21

Hammerrus,

wait until they get close! If you can't reinstall the game.

D
Diman_Kms 11.03.21

Hammerrus

I have the same thing (