3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya121 11.03.21 02:04 pm

Questions about the passage of the game! (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1)

Here we lay out our questions on the passage of the game, as written in the title of the topic, and try to find their solution. Let me start first, people, but how to pass that moment, when you need to be behind your back, in the mantle of the invisible, to stun the spell of Dumbfoundedness of some man, I get into it, and he takes it away and moves around the map! I tried to shoot him first, the paths, everyone finds me and kills me! How to get through this? Please tell me! Thank you in advance for your answer!
172 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grixa95 11.03.21

People read some of the comments just above yours. People are completely lazy !!!!

S
SilkSpectre 11.03.21

Can you explain step by step how to get through? And letting yourself be killed and kept alive by 2-3-4 does not help!

e
elenaromanova 11.03.21

help me I can’t go through a career, I killed everyone and run like a fool. what to do?

A
Alex Sergeevich 11.03.21

in short, dudes do not worry if it does not work, then just restart the mission and everything will be ok ... I did it myself and all the rules

S
SilkSpectre 11.03.21

just restarting didn't help either :( it's a shame to hang at the very beginning because of the game glitch :(

c
cyril051997 11.03.21

Ruins step by step explain what potions are needed, spells !?

J
James0008 11.03.21

PEOPLE !!! HERE IS
A LINK TO SAVING AFTER THE MISSION OF RUINS FOR THOSE WHO DOESN'T TAKE PLACE http://narod.ru/disk/454545001/_________________________________________________(TM)____________________________.7z.html

J
James0008 11.03.21

THROW TO FOLDER C: Documents and Settings Username Local Settings Application Data Electronic Arts Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (TM) - Part One

J
James0008 11.03.21

http://narod.ru/disk/454545001/_________________________________________________(TM)____________________________.7z.html

c
cyril051997 11.03.21

It doesn't open for me

e
elenaromanova 11.03.21

Help people go through the quarry, what spells, than to shoot.

e
elenaromanova 11.03.21

I got tired of going through the quarry. It seems that the task is completed and the game hangs on loading. Some kind of crap. I have NO more strength !!!!

K
Kaizer-Soze 11.03.21

Alex Sergeevich
cannot be killed, you can only "push" them away, it is best to run away from them ...

e
elenaromanova 11.03.21

help to pass the misty hollow, how to kill skeletons. What spell to use?

G
Grixa95 11.03.21

So gamers are great !! How to go through a career? Give a save after the career, please, or better tell me how to complete the mission, because the huntsmen do not appear again.

e
elenaromanova 11.03.21

Excuse me Armovir 2009 can I ask you about the dark hollow?
Muggles appear in this mission , why are they there? And what to do with them? Should they be guarded back? And the huntsmen must be killed there or not?

e
elenaromanova 11.03.21

The people I went through the whole game, of course I did not collect all the signs of darkness, but still I am delighted. I liked the game, there are certainly some troubles. but still a good game.

V
Vlad477895 11.03.21

Please help in the mission dark hollow. how to get through it? Muggles and PS appear there. I kill them and nothing happens. what to do next? is it necessary to go to the infernals?

e
elenaromanova 11.03.21

the beginning of the mission is a dark hollow: as soon as you appear, you will see a barrel of fire, stay near the barrel of fire, shoot death eaters, use spells, preferably do not leave the barrel, otherwise you will activate skeletons. Do not cross the line, it is, as it were, marked with a different color. this is where death eaters appear at the beginning of the mission, it is also advisable not to go to this arch. Then the Muggles will appear, protect them. Where skeletons go. there is a sign of death in the distance, you can take it, but I didn’t take it, I didn’t risk it. Walk through the abandoned castle, on the 2nd floor there is a suitcase.
the main thing is to fight off and protect the Muggles, near the barrel of fire. the mission will be completed.

e
elenaromanova 11.03.21

Thanks to everyone who helped me complete the game !!!!