3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya121 11.03.21 02:04 pm

Questions about the passage of the game! (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1)

Here we lay out our questions on the passage of the game, as written in the title of the topic, and try to find their solution. Let me start first, people, but how to pass that moment, when you need to be behind your back, in the mantle of the invisible, to stun the spell of Dumbfoundedness of some man, I get into it, and he takes it away and moves around the map! I tried to shoot him first, the paths, everyone finds me and kills me! How to get through this? Please tell me! Thank you in advance for your answer!
172 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grixa95 11.03.21

elenaromanova
you 10 times .. I've already passed it 40 times .. well, it pisses me off already .. every time, then more rangers, then less appears ..

d
de_verie 11.03.21

if the game weighs 6 GB with something, it means from one source

e
elenaromanova 11.03.21

I will now make another 5-6 attempts, or restart or download a new game. These ruins are sitting in my liver. It just doesn't feel like going through again.

d
de_verie 11.03.21

I noticed that in the game there are a lot of missions just not in the subject of which the developers tried to make the game longer, it seems to me that they specially made all these glitches so that the game would not pass so quickly ..... if you call it bullshit, I'm with Agree with you ...

e
elenaromanova 11.03.21

People. I went through, however, from 5 times, and before that there were so many attempts. I thought it wouldn't happen.

d
de_verie 11.03.21

I'm very happy for you

G
Grixa95 11.03.21

elenaromanova, please tell me what you did. de_verie, I downloaded a repack that weighs 3.7 gigs.

d
de_verie 11.03.21

I am OH !!!!!!!! BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!

G
Grixa95 11.03.21

de_verie, and what is it for ?????

d
de_verie 11.03.21

already nothing ...... protein was if you did not have 6GB maybe this is a demo

G
Grixa95 11.03.21

This is not a demo .. I say that this is a repack. This game weighs in at over 7 gigs.

d
de_verie 11.03.21

okay I won't argue ...

G
Grixa95 11.03.21

then the same)))))

G
Grixa95 11.03.21

Well, fuck these ruins .. I'm already wondering to go through them .. I ran to the clearing, after interrupting everyone, stood in the place where the guide spell or whatever it was pointing at .. finally appeared before the dick of the rangers and eaters .. I beat them They die .. I beat them, they die .. well, in general, I fought with them for 3-4 minutes and they stopped appearing in a friend .. well, I think right now I'll go back to where I came from, because there are also a lot of gamekeepers and I will go through the mission. . and here's the dick the developers showed me .. killed all the gamekeepers there, but the mission did not pass .. tell me in stages how to go through it .. and should I go somewhere from the clearing? Thanks

T
THX_1138 11.03.21

post in HP I will give the link where I downloaded it, I have no glitches in the game

A
Alex Sergeevich 11.03.21

help ... tell me how to kill infernals? how to kill them?

S
SilkSpectre 11.03.21

Has anyone completed the quest where you need to save 5 descendants of Muggles from the rangers? As I go out to the place where the wizards are, the gamekeepers quickly die, but new ones do not appear. These four run after me like crazy, and one sorceress in black stands rooted to the spot and does not move. The task to fail, you can blow them to hell) And there is no one to save from except from Harry Potter) Help, please

A
Alan007 11.03.21

SilkSpectre, I have the same problem, PEOPLE HELP !!!!

R
Rost94 11.03.21

Um, I have a question here. In general, I am at the very beginning, I go through a mission after TP to London, well, the one where you wander around the house and find a useless spell in a suitcase: D
You need to go up to the 2nd floor along a spiral staircase and go into a room where you supposedly need to inspect something, But, there appear 3 demons of some kind and mercilessly wet me D:
In short, the pointer points to a suitcase (chest, lol), but there is no mark on it (I go with a cloak, ok). What should I do?

c
cyril051997 11.03.21

I ruins not as I will not go through everything I tried from potions to spells nothing helps how to get through!