3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya121 11.03.21 02:04 pm

Questions about the passage of the game! (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1)

Here we lay out our questions on the passage of the game, as written in the title of the topic, and try to find their solution. Let me start first, people, but how to pass that moment, when you need to be behind your back, in the mantle of the invisible, to stun the spell of Dumbfoundedness of some man, I get into it, and he takes it away and moves around the map! I tried to shoot him first, the paths, everyone finds me and kills me! How to get through this? Please tell me! Thank you in advance for your answer!
172 Comments
Sort by:
d
de_verie 11.03.21

I don't know, I'm interested in what the menu of available items in the settings gives (there needs a password of some kind), I think that if you collect all the symbols of the deathly hallows, you can find out the password ...

D
Dinara88 11.03.21

help me, I got stuck in a cafe, where I killed 2 death eaters, then I don't know what to do? the mission is written to kill all the death eaters and find a secluded spot ... and where is this place?

d
de_verie 11.03.21

in my opinion this is a glitch, go through this mission several times ...

D
Dinara88 11.03.21

I've already gone through (((first there were 2 eaters, then 4, then again 2 ((((and what should happen next? and how many of these eaters are there?

d
de_verie 11.03.21

it was like that for me too .... try not to resist the eaters so that they would beat you a little (in short, what would be all gray) ... and then try to kill them ...

J
John Frusciante 11.03.21

also a glitch in mission 1 ... they don't fly up. I don't know what to do ... (((

d
de_verie 11.03.21

in the first ?????? here I do not know how to help ..... because there is no real death ...

J
John Frusciante 11.03.21

I don't even die ... and Potter doesn't die ... it's just that the devourers fly far from me, and Potter doesn't reach them with his spells ... they fly too far ... and don't fly up ...

Z
Zemo4ka89 11.03.21

Tell me how to get the 2nd Polyjuice Potion ??

J
John Frusciante 11.03.21

before going to where she stands in place and extinguishing the one next to the same place ... then she will come and also extinguish it alone ...
PS: overcame my problem with 1 mission ... some kind of game glitch .. .from the 20th it turned out ...

G
GarfiSan 11.03.21

Help !!!
I can't go through one episode called. Streets of Godric's Hollow.
there three soak three people shob go to the ministry. having soaked the first one and the other, and the third one must not go (it’s always because I’m fixing it), swearing that I’ve forgotten to call myself (mother-in-law) for a new reason.

G
Grixa95 11.03.21

I join de_verie. Can't complete the ruins mission. He killed all the gamekeepers. Absolutely everyone, and all the sorcerers are alive, all five. When I press F, it takes me to the center of the ruins. What to do next? Passed the mission 100 times already. And still there one witch stands motionless, while the rest run after me. Help me please..

e
elenaromanova 11.03.21

Help!!!
Can't complete the ruins mission. She interrupted all the gamekeepers. the sorcerers are all safe.
What should I do?

d
de_verie 11.03.21

do it so that you will play it for the first time and then try again it is not necessary to save all the sorcerers a couple of three, you can give this my advice .....
I passed the game

G
Grixa95 11.03.21

and how to do to lose?

e
elenaromanova 11.03.21

In the ruins, the first time I lost the game, the second time I saved 2 sorcerers.
But I didn't make it through the game. I'm running back like a fool. maybe you need to go somewhere or stand in a certain place. Help. thank

d
de_verie 11.03.21

no, we all take the game from one source and the game from this source is buggy I went through the whole game and there are at least three missions that are constantly buggy and on the forums I often see messages like: "death eaters do not appear, what should I do?", for example, even the dude who says he can't go through the first mission because the eaters don't show up .......

e
elenaromanova 11.03.21

what should i do if this mission is buggy? I've already tried 10 times the ruins mission and can't get through.

d
de_verie 11.03.21

I don’t know, I somehow played and immediately after I killed the last death eater, the inscription appeared the task was completed .... I have nothing to advise, except that ..... reinstall the game or play, play and play again until the glitch itself hits. ...

G
Grixa95 11.03.21

Well, I don't know from what source you took the game .. personally, I took it from the rutracker .. now I'm downloading from the pirate bay ..