3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya121 11.03.21 02:04 pm

Questions about the passage of the game! (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1)

Here we lay out our questions on the passage of the game, as written in the title of the topic, and try to find their solution. Let me start first, people, but how to pass that moment, when you need to be behind your back, in the mantle of the invisible, to stun the spell of Dumbfoundedness of some man, I get into it, and he takes it away and moves around the map! I tried to shoot him first, the paths, everyone finds me and kills me! How to get through this? Please tell me! Thank you in advance for your answer!
172 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad477895 11.03.21

elenaromanova, it still doesn't work.
Can anyone throw off a save after the Misty Hollow mission? average level.
thank you in advance.

D
Dinara88 11.03.21

elenaromanova
read what was written above, but I will still ask- (I mean the mission of the ruins) after I killed the pozhir.demerti on the way to the clearing, in the clearing she "took" 1 symbol of the deathly hallows and opened a box with a message about the dung, what to do next? you still passed)) I already lost hope (((

M
Marian04ka 11.03.21

Game 6.99 GB, I can't go through the house on the square of Grimmaul, the task to find the kitchen, I seem to have found it, there is doxy, you need to take doxycin and shoot at them, they do not kill with a bubble, they burst after you throw the bottle and then with a spell, like everything disappeared, and what to do next is not clear, I can't leave the kitchen, I run around it, neither the door opens, nor doxies appear, after I scatter all the bubbles, they reappear, just what should I do with them? F leads again to the first bubble. Probably also a glitch with the game? restarting and reinstalling won't help. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, tell me

K
Kaizer-Soze 11.03.21

Dinara88
You need to fight back in the place where you appeared, then the "good" ones will appear, fight back with them and the whole test is passed.

Marian04ka
It is necessary to open the suitcase, and kill all the doxies (not only with dioxide but also with spells).

In general, you have the same problem, in these tests the HP level should increase (or a new spell will be added), and you do too few spells, and the level does not increase. In general, use these potions less, I went through the whole game on hard without them ...

M
Marian04ka 11.03.21

Thank you, but I opened the suitcase, the level increased and the doxey killed with spells, the bubbles with doxycide did not work, I seem to do everything right .. I'll try again ..

c
cyril051997 11.03.21

I went through the ruins elementary, it turned out I needed a stronger computer and that's it!)

c
cyril051997 11.03.21

I went through the ruins elementary, it turned out I needed a stronger computer and that's it!)

d
den18071990 11.03.21

Help me please. We need to find a secluded spot. I'm in a cafe. You need to kill all the devourers. I kill two, four. What's next. How to complete this mission ??

L
Lord Voldemort 11.03.21

Try pobazarit with Ryzhik and Umnyashka. They will say that it is necessary to blame nafig. After that, the whole group should leave the cafe.
If you don't know what to do, press F they say helps.
Where did you get these glitches from? I didn’t have one in the whole game. True, I bought the game, not downloaded it.

d
den18071990 11.03.21

I've tried. Pressed E. Nothing happens. Help!!!

M
MercerAlex 11.03.21

During the entire passage of the game, I had only one problem in the test where you need to help fight off the Muggles from death eaters and infernos, the first time it did not work out, the Muggles disappeared, the eaters and infernums were all purls, so I decided to replay it, in the second Once I tried not to move far from the mark, Muggles appeared, fought for about 10 minutes, and the test was passed.

M
MercerAlex 11.03.21

The grave of Harry Potter's parents is in the center of the cemetery, it looks like in the movie, not a big semicircular one.

M
MercerAlex 11.03.21

It's strange, when I was playing in a cafe there were only 2 death eaters, flunked them and the video went.

G
Grixa95 11.03.21

Give someone a save after a career. I'm fucking with him already ...

m
matix23 11.03.21

Help, please, I can’t take 3 Polyjuice Potion, it transgresses and that's it. I also tried powder of darkness and nothing

L
Lord Voldemort 11.03.21

And I tried it with an explosive potion. Hiding under a handkerchief behind a telephone booth and when he stops near the car, throw it at him. You can first paralyze him so that he failed to dump.

G
Grixa95 11.03.21

Please post someone save after the CAREER mission. I can’t pass the weight either. I just got this glitch.

G
Grixa95 11.03.21

Please, please, please. Jaegers and Devourers do not appear.

K
Kaizer-Soze 11.03.21

Grixa95
I can only upload the save before the last scene, but you obviously don't need it. ))

G
Grixa95 11.03.21

yeah (((