3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redliene 12.03.21 02:14 am

Game Impressions (Dead Island: Riptide)

We are writing your impressions)) We are discussing the pros and cons!)
I personally did not like to play, although I played part 1 several times. Now, if this game came out as a DLC for the first part, it would be nice))
Cons:
-minimum innovations
-dull gameplay
-quite short
Pros:
-New plot -New
good optimization
-a couple of new guns (huh)
222 Comments
Sort by:
S
SteveG8 12.03.21

On PC - piraaaatstvo. :) XD

J
Jay c 12.03.21

Already appeared on PC from Skidrow and Reloaded!

-
-Pulse- 12.03.21

The game has arrived on PC today! We write our opinion about it, what is good in it and what is bad and whether the PC version is better than on consoles.

H
HuntR 12.03.21

some kind of nonsense turned out, worse than the first if you believe the first frames, Techland already got second-rate shit to release (already from the first screensavers it is clear that budget garbage also flies out (well, while the cracks are crooked), and the licensed version of such garbage to buy for me personally is madness

R
Rock_Lagend 12.03.21

Hmm. I haven't found any normal pirates yet. Throw off the link in the LAN please. In general, there are no zombie action games right now. And Dead Island Riptide looks good on video. But I'm 90% sure that it will not be so interesting to play alone as in co-op ..

PS If the game is of high quality, then I will definitely buy it for playing in co-op.

J
Jay c 12.03.21

In terms of playability and quality, the game is better than the first part! But the repack from the hatab flies constantly, I do not advise you to download it!

N
NEET 12.03.21

Jay C
ATP for Old

m
mcbrut 12.03.21

Is there a rusik for separately?
By the way, the co-op seems to have been hacked into a skidrow crack, there is everything for this

H
HuntR 12.03.21

This one crashes after the first videos:

K
KAPRAL27 12.03.21

I can't estimate yet, the game crashes in 3-4 minutes after launch. I could only run on a ship.

F
Fitterr 12.03.21

Jay C
But repak from Hatab flies constantly
put in a setting "Single" and does not take off.
This applies to all repacks :)

J
Jay c 12.03.21

Yes, yes, I already wanted to unsubscribe this too)))

s
stan77 12.03.21

who played, tell me if there are RPG elements?

R
RESPEKTROMETR 12.03.21

Launch Guide: Dead Island Riptide Online!
http://coop-land.ru/rookovodstva/2979-rukovodstvo-zapuska-dead-island-riptide-po-seti.html

m
mcbrut 12.03.21

stan77
pumping Persian, craft weapons
quests, rewards and blah blah blah
Although the main thing here is total destruction, humiliation of zombies

|
| _UndertakeR_ | 12.03.21

Well, I played for half an hour. So far, to be honest, the impressions are twofold: either everything is great, you want to rejoice, called a friend and take down everyone, but there is another side somehow sadly everything. Well, the truth is, apart from new weapons, I saw nothing new. Again the same tropics, the same skills (well, they added some trick there, I did not understand how it works yet), the same paddle)), in general, nothing new in one word seemed to me dull. Whether to buy it or not, I think yes, and will my friends buy it? The feeling is that the game has not been completed. All the same, I don't want to spend 700 rubles (maybe less) on a half product. I'll still play and accomplish my goal, maybe I'll really find something in this game.

m
mcbrut 12.03.21

| _UndertakeR_ |
in the incentive of games 599r is worth
In the Internet shops it may be even cheaper

|
| _UndertakeR_ | 12.03.21

mcbrut I'll know. But I don’t think I’ll buy it, as I don’t like it.

J
Jay c 12.03.21

The game was not conceived as a full-fledged second part, but a kind of spin-off of the first! It is not clear, of course, why the developers did this, just to make money on the success of the first part, than to spend money and resources on a full-fledged continuation.

S
SHERLOK323 12.03.21

there is no rusika since she has not yet been released in europe