3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redliene 12.03.21 02:14 am

Game Impressions (Dead Island: Riptide)

We are writing your impressions)) We are discussing the pros and cons!)
I personally did not like to play, although I played part 1 several times. Now, if this game came out as a DLC for the first part, it would be nice))
Cons:
-minimum innovations
-dull gameplay
-quite short
Pros:
-New plot -New
good optimization
-a couple of new guns (huh)
222 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rock_Lagend 12.03.21

HuntR
also crashes after the first videos. Repack from GameWorks. I tried to change the co-op to a single. Did not help. When will it be released in Europe?

h
hardfocus 12.03.21

Personally, I, go through the first part, didn't really play enough, although I climbed everything thoroughly enough! Fortunately, there is a cure for cheating called torrent editing, which I use before buying each game)))))))))))))))

x
xCyberpunKx 12.03.21

Departures will stop if the game is denied access to the Internet.

R
Rock_Lagend 12.03.21

here is what I found on the internet. I haven't tried it myself yet. this is from the sorties
Oooh that I remembered.
You say your game doesn't work after the second video? Here's the thing, Steam must be enabled (it doesn't matter, greenlum or original).
Without steam, the game simply won't work even if you are going to play tangle or hamachi. Steam sets the parameters of the game, plus the name of the character is prescribed.
If you want to play Tunngle or Hamachi:
1) Download FIX for playing on Steam
2) Run regular steam (I played it) or greenlum (I haven't tried it yet)
3) Minimize steam, start the game from the game folder (pun intended), start Tunngle or Hamachi.
4) In the game, select: "LAN game" and go to bring down the zombies.
That's all. The first part of the game was launched in this way.

R
Rock_Lagend 12.03.21

The Russian language can be turned on manually !!! You need to go to the DI folder and rename the DataRu.pak file to DataEn.pak

D
David989 12.03.21

In the settings, set the single mode and that's it

W
W1ns_Smile 12.03.21

The game is worthy of its original) But oh, how lame the optimization ...

F
Folks 12.03.21

W1ns1501
what optimization on pirate o_O

M
MaddyMan 12.03.21

Played for 15 minutes at maximum (pirate), while only good feelings arise. A worthy continuation of the first part :)

r
rei321 12.03.21

cool continuation of the series! and Xian Mei is just cute

r
rei321 12.03.21

Xian Mei is on top as usual! and the game itself is very addictive, especially on the boat at the beginning! the storm and atmosphere are great! at the very beginning, when the door creaked, even horrified! Lol

M
Mayen 12.03.21

Folks
Och rarely a tablet somehow influences optimization. It is mainly influenced by developers

F
Folks 12.03.21

Mayen
hosh say that even a crooked crack does not play a role?) And repacks that work every other time were
not convinced, to hear something about "optimization" before release - funny

read the neighboring topics
Parradoxxx
-> UPD. All fire, does not fly out now. Those. you need a steam crack from 23.04 and put a single game in the settings just in case.

S
Symmachus 12.03.21

The game manages to lag on a computer that pulled Crysis 3 on ultras, while loading levels for several minutes. Not that I really care about the graphics in games, but in this case it's the same first part, the color scheme hurts the eyes, models and textures are in the past. The gameplay in the single is between "how this crap pisses me off" and "die zombies die". Maybe in co-op the game flourishes, but I was not at all inspired by something to go through. The authors did not learn anything after their first work.

m
mcbrut 12.03.21

Symmachus
I have a game on my dick flies.
Downloads are fast.

S
ScorpionBSG 12.03.21

Nothing special, it feels like this is not a full-fledged game, and the add-on + is crookedly implemented, optimization is shit! Recently, more and more often you come across poor optimization in games, most likely due to the fact that they are crookedly ported to computers, but in puffs ... Just to cut down the dough as quickly as possible. Disappointed, I delete.

M
Manuke 12.03.21

I like the game. While I am playing alone, I will soon have a chop with a friend.
The game is still the same graphically. Yes, to be honest, everything is the same, only with new "buns" in the form of boats, weapons, locations.
And the pumping is kind of fast.

b
bleenk 12.03.21

ok but didn’t like the fact that they immediately give level 15 (I don’t know how a pirate is on a license)

b
bleenk 12.03.21

the game has big problems with optimization because my maize3 goes at high 40+ fps and this garbage manages to slow down which is sooo strange

R
Racerest 12.03.21

the game of norms grafon is also only this is not a new part of the game, but a big dls I like to wet zombies