3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redliene 12.03.21 02:14 am

Game Impressions (Dead Island: Riptide)

We are writing your impressions)) We are discussing the pros and cons!)
I personally did not like to play, although I played part 1 several times. Now, if this game came out as a DLC for the first part, it would be nice))
Cons:
-minimum innovations
-dull gameplay
-quite short
Pros:
-New plot -New
good optimization
-a couple of new guns (huh)
222 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Pulse- 12.03.21

You people, damn it, find out the relationship in other places, here we are talking only about the game and everything connected with it!

-
-Pulse- 12.03.21

It's still better to look at the pirate first, so as not to take the pig in a poke.

W
W1ns_Smile 12.03.21

I wanted to speak in the direction of Folks, but since new_rassvet did everything for me, then I think you shouldn't litter the topic with duplicate posts)))
And yes -Pulse- impressions are not only an assessment of the plot of the graph or some other aspects of the game ... If the developers did not bother fix the game engine and leave it crooked (which by the way was present in the original), then I think about it you shouldn't be silent because it radically affects the impression of the game.

P
Parradoxxx 12.03.21

Did someone have such a crap that we throw some sl * ha with a knife (dodge anrial) and kill with a one-shot? An ordinary zombie ... I endured everything at once, this death strained a little ...

And by the way ... I have one more count than suits me?

R
RESPEKTROMETR 12.03.21

Parradoxxx
uh huh in a cave today died from this knife

P
Parradoxxx 12.03.21

RESPEKTROMETR
some kind of nonsense :) They kick him near with whatever they can - alive, well; and then the woman threw herself with a knife and died O_o

F
Folks 12.03.21

W1ns1501
-> If the developers haven't bothered to fix the game engine and leave it with a curve,
what's the curve?

H
HamsterPool 12.03.21

With the graph all the rules, this game is not for grafon-fapers, this is for co-op and the massacre of zombies =)

H
HamsterPool 12.03.21

Doesn't it slow down and throw one out of me? =)

-
-Pulse- 12.03.21

HamsterPool
I also have all the rules)

F
Fitterr 12.03.21

HamsterPool
Doesn't it slow down and throw out one of me? =)
No, you are not alone :)
I read about friezes, "Not" optimization and am surprised.
Everything is at the maximum, with incl. synchronization, it does not go below the monitor frequency :)

a
atmaROZ 12.03.21

Who crashes:
In the settings, put "Single Game" - there will be no more crashes.

y
you401 12.03.21

The first impressions of the game are just awful (I played about 40-50 minutes in total). Only by putting on Holmes's hunting hat and equipping magnifiers in both hands, you can find something new, but that new that you still manage to find does not drag on the time spent by the creators developing the game. Very expensive DLC caught. ... ...

T
Tw1ll 12.03.21

People, can you drop a link to the torrent of the game ??
I really want to play
Thanks in advance))

r
rei321 12.03.21

I also have nothing to slow down at all! everything is fast and smooth. for some it seems that the game online is slowing down.

R
Ruider 12.03.21

HuntR
what other shots do you play in the game !!

F
FiniSHER13 12.03.21

Pretty good game. Running with friends is the very thing.

w
warp 37 12.03.21

Played for a couple of hours. The game is not worse than the original, but it is advisable to play in co-op. Probably I will take a licensed copy.

V
Vova Kuzkin 12.03.21

The game is certainly better than the first part, but the main drawback, like the first part, is that there are very few firearms, mostly close combat. Because of this, the game lacks dynamism and it seems dull if continued in the same spirit as at the beginning on the ship It would be great. And so they slipped back to the same gameplay and the same island as in the first part. They are afraid to introduce something new, and suddenly it does not work out and therefore, in principle, the same crap.

C
C5-03 12.03.21

Question. Stable 30-50 frames per second. But. The game slows down O_O Really slows down. Fraps gives 52 kadrik, and it feels like no more than 18 at a given moment ... What is it, no one has come across?