3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Webwish 31.10.19 03:29 am

Vegans and vegetarianism

Thought about it and decided to create this topic.
First: to dilute the political issues of the society
Second: usually, everywhere I look the threads on this hot
Thirdly: not found this here on the forum (surprised, or the search fails)

In fact, opinions and arguments

My personal opinion:
Meat is important for a person. Eggs also. Man is quite sensible dietary protein replacement. Of course we all want to be pigs, and chicken lived with us in total harmony and no one is cut. But nature is so constituted. I have no meat can not.
For example fur coats nowadays can be replaced quite pretty and fashionable wear (not even as thick as some time ago). And in fact, the fur coat is a luxury. In addition, plenty of animals caught and killed for the sake of the will, according to this, I am against fur. But not a vegetarian.
Vegans in the relevant forums, topics you call me a heartless and savage murderer.
141 Comments
Sort by:
f
ferocious Bunny 31.10.19

To vegetariansim are exactly(if they of course do not show aggression),someone like that.
I agree with some users that the Northern Nations still need meat, so, in natural furs(peoples of the far North for example).As for me personally, I'm not fond of pigs and cows and sheep ,not because I feel sorry for animals, and I just don't like the taste of this meat. But fish,various marine reptiles and chickens happy crack for life.

V
Vashe Velichestvo 31.10.19

After careful researches, I found no reason...

Tell me pelupessy than I have received as much attention? Just answer, don't ignore the same.

S
Stardrageddon 31.10.19

One propaganda video. (Summary: animal abuse in the food industry. Webwish warns: it is better not to see those who are not willing to see that.)

V

And live prowess, as he the moderation can remove the whole elitist debate.

W
Webwish 31.10.19

Yes this is the same Stard) will Always come out with a couple of big words, not realizing what he did, the conversation leads)
No offense buddy. In truth I do not sulk, right?)

S
Stardrageddon 31.10.19

After careful researches, I found no reason..., see first post.

Tell me pelupessy than I have received as much attention?, - - - what attention?..

V

what is this attention?..
And how do I take these charges of elitism? Not quoted the same...

K
Kotyara 31.10.19

Yes this is the same Stard)
Stardragon eats people. Don Nazar, do not feed stardragon.

W
Webwish 31.10.19

And live prowess, as he the moderation can remove the whole elitist debate.
I think the video should stay here. Only one is enough. It is, in fact, the most compelling argument vegans. Alert to insert only the necessary.
But the video really is rather propagandistic. Although the fire without the smoke of course

S
Stardrageddon 31.10.19

And how do I take these charges of elitism?, - how stupid the joke of the n-th level.

V

Webwish, and how immature minds? Seen really harsh.

W
Webwish 31.10.19

Well, I wrote that it is necessary to insert a warning.

Stardragon, thank you :)

S
Stardrageddon 31.10.19

Better write a warning, I'll stick with your nickname.

W
Webwish 31.10.19

everything is OK

V

Let's discuss..?

A
Aleksator 31.10.19

Nah, the topic is without a sane vegetariantsev as it is not rushing. Let's who's intelligent stand on the position of the vegetarian and prove that meat is harmful.

S
Stardrageddon 31.10.19

Your Majesty..?

V

Alas, I will not go against my beliefs, my Troll.

S
Stardrageddon 31.10.19

Alternatively we can offer to organize a brigade and go to forum vegans. Oh, there were times were the times.

V

What is this forum?