3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Webwish 31.10.19 03:29 am

Vegans and vegetarianism

Thought about it and decided to create this topic.
First: to dilute the political issues of the society
Second: usually, everywhere I look the threads on this hot
Thirdly: not found this here on the forum (surprised, or the search fails)

In fact, opinions and arguments

My personal opinion:
Meat is important for a person. Eggs also. Man is quite sensible dietary protein replacement. Of course we all want to be pigs, and chicken lived with us in total harmony and no one is cut. But nature is so constituted. I have no meat can not.
For example fur coats nowadays can be replaced quite pretty and fashionable wear (not even as thick as some time ago). And in fact, the fur coat is a luxury. In addition, plenty of animals caught and killed for the sake of the will, according to this, I am against fur. But not a vegetarian.
Vegans in the relevant forums, topics you call me a heartless and savage murderer.
141 Comments
Sort by:
m
markell 31.10.19

Ankh 8 must be modified soybean food...

A. Soldier of Light
There are people who do not eat anything. At all. The sun of their energy, light solar
More such people are called dead.

Own, Define our...
Well, I clearly wrote! Read it again:

in our area we have our own soya our

Four fucking characterizing words were written, and Salameh still do not understand :-)

A
A.Soldier of Light 31.10.19

Nice if you yourself understood )

More such people are called dead.
Out of envy I guess.

4uz 31.10.19

okay blah potiki all this vsecelo of course , go shorter on serious topics - about politics , about the Ukrainians also talk

S
Stardrageddon 31.10.19

ferocious Bunny must be able to cook. . . .

f
ferocious Bunny 31.10.19

Stardragon-ferocious Bunny must be able to cook. . . .

Something I can very good work, but not all,not all.....Mentioned here does not know how ,I have no idea how this product to handle. I'm self-critical, Yes.

A
Ankh 8 31.10.19

mаrkell
a lot must be modified soybean eaten
The good old principle: in his hut not crysatl on what money we have - it is not steal...

All: finish to Troll each other.

L
Lord Stronghold 31.10.19

and you know that those who eat meat, cause suffering to those creatures whose meat they eat? After all, the souls of the dead creatures look to their bodies and suffer.

S
Stardrageddon 31.10.19

And I know, ferocious Bunny? I thought the recipe share, if rare. Interesting meats will successfully convey the spirit of this theme.

S
Sima4 31.10.19

damn, I'll sing.

f
ferocious Bunny 31.10.19

And I know, ferocious Bunny? I thought the recipe share, if rare.

I friends with a variety of soups, from meat dishes my best achievement(the most delicious) is pork ribs and goulash. But I barely eat it:( for all people, I as the good Samaritan.

S
Sima4 31.10.19

while I ate. I feel good and lazy

A
A.Soldier of Light 31.10.19

I'm happy for you )

Lord Stronghold
and you know that those who eat meat, cause suffering to those creatures whose meat they eat? After all, the souls of the dead creatures look to their bodies and suffer.
Thinly )

S
Stardrageddon 31.10.19

And who what are the burgers like?

S
Sima4 31.10.19

Stardragon
crisp fried minced meat ,cooked at home.

m
markell 31.10.19

store

W
Webwish 31.10.19

store fu

S
Syri 31.10.19

cabbage

A
Ankh 8 31.10.19

I think that will not surprise anyone if I say that in Kiev. )

f
ferocious Bunny 31.10.19

Cabbage(2) and chicken.

S
Stardrageddon 31.10.19

For me it is chicken best eaten hot. Beef can be eaten cold and taste remain, just need mince to make my own and spice not to overdo it.
Store only Marcellus could point. All know why why.