3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Webwish 31.10.19 03:29 am

Vegans and vegetarianism

Thought about it and decided to create this topic.
First: to dilute the political issues of the society
Second: usually, everywhere I look the threads on this hot
Thirdly: not found this here on the forum (surprised, or the search fails)

In fact, opinions and arguments

My personal opinion:
Meat is important for a person. Eggs also. Man is quite sensible dietary protein replacement. Of course we all want to be pigs, and chicken lived with us in total harmony and no one is cut. But nature is so constituted. I have no meat can not.
For example fur coats nowadays can be replaced quite pretty and fashionable wear (not even as thick as some time ago). And in fact, the fur coat is a luxury. In addition, plenty of animals caught and killed for the sake of the will, according to this, I am against fur. But not a vegetarian.
Vegans in the relevant forums, topics you call me a heartless and savage murderer.
141 Comments
Sort by:
M
MC Kebab 31.10.19

Love to eat a juicy crunchy BBQ.

A
Ankh 8 31.10.19

Coniferous Forest
fry on a wooden,hand-carved sticks girls
Conclusion: starved. The question remains: in the field of gastronomy or the other one?

P
Patriot PG 31.10.19

Of course we all want to be pigs, and chicken lived with us in total harmony and no one is cut.
Why of course?I love meat,and those who do it meat I was once scored.I liked it.

V
VerniteTrusy 31.10.19

I think it is, people. I'm serious. In the world of 7 billion people. Fuck so much? In General, it is necessary to kill cattle, whores and other trash, and feed the hungry normal people.
Because people are animals too! You're better than chickens or cows?
Fobos Tornado
You typical cattle! people like you should be killed and feed the hungry.

A
A.Soldier of Light 31.10.19

In General, it is necessary to kill cattle, whores and other trash, and feed the hungry normal people.
The first part of the sentence is correct, logical, rational but inhumane. Second - delirium )

W
Webwish 31.10.19

A. Soldier of Light,
Really, how? All drank once, and therefore one hundred percent vegans do not exist. That to me, rejection of milk or dairy products, vegetarianism is nonsense. Who and why introduced such a rule. Why...
They say that the work of the milkmaids, to rape the cows. I don't know what they mean by that, because of their direct duties, in my opinion, a few others.
Sorry vegans here. Noble Butchart would come out. But I can organize a RAID in some of their shelter, and have failed here Butchart them ;)

Fobos Tornado
Why of course?I love meat,and those who do it meat I was once scored.I liked it.
Maniac!

A
A.Soldier of Light 31.10.19

But I can organize a RAID in some of their shelter, and have failed here Butchart them ;)
Remember, participated once in one flood-attack &)

m
markell 31.10.19

So I'm vegan! Even if false, but bezrybe and Markell vegan :-)

W
Webwish 31.10.19

Not so interesting :)

A
Astilla 31.10.19

Better to be vegan than to eat pork!

m
markell 31.10.19

Better to be vegan than it is Astillo.

R
Rolemanser 31.10.19

- I'm a vegan.
- You just have kebab was not normal.

M
MesyacMay 31.10.19

don't like vegans, evil they only think of themselves and others impose their perversion.
we have the North, we watch meat men just need
and the teeth: canines, incisors and chewing for what nature intended? obviously not porridge to swallow. That's when nature take us the teeth and will reward it with spikes, then it is possible and on the grass switch.
and while the stupidity of some, such as expression and protest. okay a grown man in vegetarianism hit, children items why deprive? again, vegan, but thinks only about himself.
meat want =D

PS but more surprising to me is false vegetarians, each of them could absolutely find a leather thing, whether even or strap, or keychain, or to cover for a passport, Yes, even jeans, more fabric for them, strochitsa using animal oils, and even synthetic leather is processed the same oil animals.
Liars =)

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 31.10.19

I am a vegetarian, do not eat meat, only sausage and sausage.

G
Gauguin 31.10.19

Vegans are not people.

M
MunchkiN 616 31.10.19

pitch from an ethical point of view does not see the difference to kill and eat the grass or catch and eat all organic that screeming and running or to compare it with fish or bugs Ali what some saicom
some say that the path to abandonment the meat and food of animal origin the way with improving the Pitch of the spirit. others say the opposite about the fact that it is not necessary is heated and boiled the meat for the same purpose.
I myself however do not eat animal meat and eat especially if it is seriously processed and the meat is not very similar. however, the corpses owasa eat mostly raw, here
this question ought to rely on the fact that ASTM people and he warned that may not eat of radiant energy to air fizikomehanicheskim Pitch fact.

Z
ZloyViki 31.10.19

All appropriate people have long known that vegetarianism is no good does not, and anyone who thinks otherwise, sooner or later realize this and return to real squirrel! It is the Foundation of life in its biological sense!

R
Rolemanser 31.10.19

Krucinski the quiet badass
Controversial statement. Maybe you're a vegan necessarily. As it is now sausage in which meat do not, one soy, which is not so bad, harm her not, but there still are adding grind to dust the chicken feathers, which is not good...

W
Wing42 31.10.19

But vegans easy opponent due to lack of meat protein they have fragile bones.

R
Rolemanser 31.10.19

Wing42
But the teeth are strong, Mace in one hand and a spear with a cross in the other hand save you from vegans.