3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Webwish 31.10.19 03:29 am

Vegans and vegetarianism

Thought about it and decided to create this topic.
First: to dilute the political issues of the society
Second: usually, everywhere I look the threads on this hot
Thirdly: not found this here on the forum (surprised, or the search fails)

In fact, opinions and arguments

My personal opinion:
Meat is important for a person. Eggs also. Man is quite sensible dietary protein replacement. Of course we all want to be pigs, and chicken lived with us in total harmony and no one is cut. But nature is so constituted. I have no meat can not.
For example fur coats nowadays can be replaced quite pretty and fashionable wear (not even as thick as some time ago). And in fact, the fur coat is a luxury. In addition, plenty of animals caught and killed for the sake of the will, according to this, I am against fur. But not a vegetarian.
Vegans in the relevant forums, topics you call me a heartless and savage murderer.
141 Comments
Sort by:
f
ferocious Bunny 31.10.19

Store only Marcellus could point. All know why why.

I don't know,enlighten me?

S
Stardrageddon 31.10.19

Because he's got a little nick.

S
Stardrageddon 31.10.19

By the way, I propose to publish here interesting recipes of meat dishes.

a
alarich 31.10.19

interesting recipe:
1.first, go to the supermarket
2.there buy a bucket of barbecue.
3.going into the woods.
4.in the forest we are not alone,with us some nice and enjoyable scientific discussions girls.
5.fry on a wooden,hand-cut sticks kebab.
6.eat a shish kebab,simultaneously washing it down with ethanol.
7.girls wash down the barbecue to low-interest ethanol,yellow or red...we only drink white.
8.there is a mystery.. in supermarkets in the summer, no fresh kebab..+4 in the fridge does not help.
9.after a time, the girls suddenly feel uncomfortable..low-interest ethanol was not able to provide the desired bactericidal effect.
10.the girls frolic in the bushes,they have a headache,fever,vomiting and fever..the toxins of the Salmonella and echerichia doing their job..
11. we won't care because literally 5 minutes ago we were able to spend with the girls pleasant and meaningful conversation...basically comparing different empirical methods.
12.as the increase dehydration of the girls, the temperature falls due to diarrhea increases dehydration of the organism with the threat of cardiac tamponade.
13.we cannot stand by and watch this suffering and we do not want to empirical research.
14.we conduct a short lecture about the dangers of meat and the benefits of vegetarianism.
15.we called a taxi straight to the hospital.
16.our girls are three days under a dropper with reopoligliukina and antibiotics.
17.we meet our girls in 5 days at the exit from the hospital...participate in a short lecture, again,about the dangers of poor quality animal protein and error ignore high-proof ethanol in combination with animal proteins...along the way, Recalling an accelerated emulatie fat with ethanol.
18.our girls are at a crossroads..they have two choices
a) to emulgirovaniu fat and bactericidal salmonel with ethanol.
b)become a vegetarian.
19.most of the selected fiber.
20.we've done a good deed,saved a few dozen cows and pigs from devouring,simultaneously raising the educational level of our friends,albeit a rather unusual way,but this will only benefit our substantive empirical research with our dear and favorite vegetarian.
R. S. holiday...today is a big Catholic,do not judge strictly,all the health and healthy and delicious food!

p
printing in the infernal 31.10.19

interesting recipe:
1.going into the woods.
2.in the forest we are not alone,with us some nice and enjoyable scientific discussions girls.
3.fry on a wooden,hand-carved sticks girls.
4.eat them.
5.let's go home.

H
Hip Priest 31.10.19

Kohl maniac, it Kashchenko it!

a
alarich 31.10.19

you always hated Kohl empirical methods..all ready to give you bookish knowledge,I do not like kebab with ethanol and girls chtoli?
well,then model barbecue soy burgers,and girls on the books of Adam Smith,Spencer ...
roast them on the fire and the day is spoiled...like indispensable also present,but it is not the collective reading of Spencer and Smith in soy burgers,and ethanol..that's the way of rejection of veganism,the next day you hate Spencer and soy burgers..
you want to taste the forbidden fruit-to eat barbecue from the supermarket and to experiment with girls and ethanol.
Kohl proscar be kind..this is good music?

p

you always hated Kohl empirical methods..

Into?

Kohl proscar be kind..this is good music?

Of course is good. You're here:
http://forums.playground.ru/talk/music/678714/

Read it, see link, lots of good will discover, probably, if not already opened.

a
alarich 31.10.19

Into?-and the most bothering to answer questions, not ask them back.
Of course is good-Yes, good,I was just asking..read approx.
R. S. read,there prihodova this album is.

N
Nihiliant 31.10.19

interesting recipe:
1.going into the woods.
2.in the forest we are one
3.fry on a wooden,hand-cut sticks kebab.
4.eat it.
5.let's go home.

S
Stardrageddon 31.10.19

I see coniferous forest. I see girls in the coniferous forest. They had a picnic. They have fun talking, they are having a good time. Around the forest. A coniferous forest. He surrounds them on all sides, the girls do not notice danger. Then one of them gets up and goes to relieve himself in the bushes in coniferous, pine bushes. Pine shamelessly gropes her. Girl rising. Pine gropes her... and the girl begin to reach a suspicion of such behavior pine. She is trying to come out of the bushes, but pine tightly grabs her. Evil fir and seized her by the leg, hard lump she was struck. Poor! The girl lost consciousness. Coniferous forest by firs and spruces took her still living body into the thicket.
The rest are all sitting around the campfire, fun, they spend time in the woods. The coniferous forest. Who began to devour the lifeless female body, zamurowywania it in the ground the mighty roots and heavy cones. Through it began to grow pine. The girl woke up. She screams, but the bump plug her mouth. Larch hits her in the face... blood gushing from veins ripped, young shoots of pine trees greedily absorb it. She's dying.
Girls sit around the campfire, no girlfriend starts to be alerted, but they're too fun to realize coniferous forest coming for them.

S
Stardrageddon 31.10.19

Braised chicken stuffed with mushrooms

chicken - 1 bird weighing up to 2 kg
butter - 3-4 tbsp
fresh mushrooms (white mushrooms, aspen, boletus) - 300g
onion - 1-2 onions
parsley, ground black pepper - to taste (?)
flour - 2 tbsp
sour cream - 1 Cup
fat for frying

Mushrooms cooked in salted water, drain in a colander, slightly dry, cut into strips, mix with finely chopped onion and parsley, mashed into a lather with butter and black pepper. The chicken gut, wash the chicken put the mushroom mixture and sew up. Stuffed the carcass to fry on all sides until Golden brown in oil, then put in a deep pan, add the mushroom broth, the dishes, cover tightly with a lid and put on low heat. After 45 minutes the chicken to take out, release from the bone and carve with filling portions.

The juice formed during quenching, pour a little hot water, strain, thicken with flour diluted in a little cold water, let it boil and season to taste with salt and grated lemon zest. After 5-6 minutes remove from heat, season with sour cream. The resulting sauce to pour over each serving of chicken. Garnish with braised rice and tomato salad.

p

14.01.12 02:07

Miss Guro-details.

b
buffalobills 31.10.19

Can't imagine your diet without protein. Well this pipsqueak will be.

A
Astilla 31.10.19

Vegetarian counter-response.

Was tested this thing
http://www.povarenok.ru/recipes/show/40615/
out of interest and simplicity. In General, it's so disgusting hat the taste that this is even something there.

p

And what about milk?

m
markell 31.10.19

Stardragon
Because he has a little nick
But I climb trees, and you can't mattress))))))))))))

S
Syri 31.10.19

out of interest and simplicity. In General, it's so disgusting hat the taste that this is even something there.
Incidentally, here I nravitstsa ENT hat... boutiques with some kind of meat product + more cheese you add the salt and lemon, very tasty.

A
A.Soldier of Light 31.10.19

And what about milk?
Really, how? All drank once, and therefore one hundred percent vegans do not exist. That to me, rejection of milk or dairy products, vegetarianism is nonsense. Who and why introduced such a rule. Why...