3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Webwish 31.10.19 03:29 am

Vegans and vegetarianism

Thought about it and decided to create this topic.
First: to dilute the political issues of the society
Second: usually, everywhere I look the threads on this hot
Thirdly: not found this here on the forum (surprised, or the search fails)

In fact, opinions and arguments

My personal opinion:
Meat is important for a person. Eggs also. Man is quite sensible dietary protein replacement. Of course we all want to be pigs, and chicken lived with us in total harmony and no one is cut. But nature is so constituted. I have no meat can not.
For example fur coats nowadays can be replaced quite pretty and fashionable wear (not even as thick as some time ago). And in fact, the fur coat is a luxury. In addition, plenty of animals caught and killed for the sake of the will, according to this, I am against fur. But not a vegetarian.
Vegans in the relevant forums, topics you call me a heartless and savage murderer.
141 Comments
Sort by:
W
Webwish 31.10.19

Have a contact group: No fur, no killing (something like that). There buchert goes thermonuclear with saliva and blood

V
Vashe Velichestvo 31.10.19

In the present continuouse?

W
Webwish 31.10.19

Mostly no...

V
Vashe Velichestvo 31.10.19

Thank you all, will go from you into a more elitist world ;-]

S
Stardrageddon 31.10.19

Q: I can not live without meat.
A: Billions of people were vegetarians before you. How could they?(c)

S
Stardrageddon 31.10.19

Seem fashionable all the outrage now moved to social networks, rejeski, and probably Twitter.

m
markell 31.10.19

I am a vegan. Eat soy and you knuckleheads are eaten by animals.

m
markell 31.10.19

Well I just figured since vegans there, I'll stay in their place.

N
Nihiliant 31.10.19

Like to eat dead animals.

S
Self-Relliant 31.10.19

no Troll vegans

E
Enot poloskun 31.10.19

Yes, what these animals regret? Here they would have regretted in the woods? Especially if you are hungry? No, of course. To hurt them really fine. And pigs to not regret anything. In the end, they eat and shit for free. Annoy me just all sorts of gourmets who devour the meat of cats or something and when fur is killed.

A
Ankh 8 31.10.19

ferocious Bunny
I'm not fond of pigs and cows and sheep ,not because I feel sorry for animals, and I just don't like the taste of this meat
All to a duel! For insulting the Fat and Otryvochek of pigs!

mаrkell
Eat soy, and you, fools, animals devour
Peace to your ashes - one time processed documents on imported us soybeans, almost 100% is lettered, with a bunch of figures and beeches after the title. Know what that means? It's all premodification and some are still experimental. )

So, in conclusion: vegans are the enemy agents, an alien fifth column...Or a very sick and harmful people - themselves is impossible, so I want to achieve that would rest in pain.)

E
Enot poloskun 31.10.19

Well it is necessary to find out who all of Russia's problems ;)

f
ferocious Bunny 31.10.19

Ankh8-All to a duel! For insulting the Fat and Otryvochek of pigs!

And in thoughts was not to insult, believe me!)Of course in the variety of products you prefer more. reptiles and chickens,and when the lack thereof(as shown by my staying in Ethiopia , Commanderie) ,eat a pig and korucu, if only it were humanly prepared.

m
markell 31.10.19

Peace to your ashes - one time processed documents on imported us soybeans
I'm living in Vladik, in our area we have our own soya ours :-)

A
Ankh 8 31.10.19

ferocious Bunny
if only it were humanly prepared
In this region, the question is not rightly put: not humanly and just not people.)

mаrkell
in our area we have our own soya our
Don't be so sure - after a few treatments, that were our.)

f
ferocious Bunny 31.10.19

Ankh8-reference to the region the question is not rightly put: not humanly and just not people.)

There are people picky, but with an abundance of food, the population for any gingerbreads does not eat horsemeat and olino(there are people too don't want:). Repeatedly observed the picture, the car shot down the horses and donkeys will be lying in the road to greening-ie until not arrive the nurses of African vultures.From the proud Ethiopians also have a principle:).

A
Ankh 8 31.10.19

ferocious Bunny
Fools they are Ethiopian. The donkeys I will not lie, but horse meat(especially sausage) is a delicious thing! Eating more often, but we vianini and cuisine with the soul in conflict is - I feel sorry for them.(

A
A.Soldier of Light 31.10.19

What is important to you, they're not necessarily physiologically necessary or important psychologically different.
There are people who do not eat anything. At all. The sun of their energy, light solar.
Then, the same trainers in the fitness centers... I Think they live very long and healthy? As it is not so. Cancer and their side bypasses, and cancer loves meat, to cancer cells meat is a delicacy.

we have our own soya ours :-)
Its our... Determined.

Nihilianth
Like to eat dead animals.
Flesheater, the Defiler of the dead! Please do not take this definition as a call to eat living animals or go to the human flesh.

f
ferocious Bunny 31.10.19

Ankh8-Fools they are Ethiopian. The donkeys I will not lie, but horse meat(especially sausage) is a delicious thing!

Yes, they are dense, do not understand anything in sausage scraps:). By the way donkey is also delicious, Konin I, too, really like to buy but can be extremely rare to find products of these beast is incredibly difficult:(